Akdha FF ♥SWEETHEART♥ chapter 9 Updated on (07-02-2022)

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi buddies, This is Akira. After being a silent reader for many days, I have started to write a story called SWEETHEART, hope you all enjoy the story. Be safe and take care🌺🌺🌺

Prologue :

The Story starts with a Marriage 

For Him, it is  the most regretful moment...

For Her, it is the most rejoicing moment... 

Jalal's Pov: I Hate You!

Jodha's Pov: I Love You! 

Though married her he doesn't accept her as his Wife...He ignores her, Forbidding her to come near him... Hates her to an extent that he did not want to see her face....

But what he does not know is...Just one look over her face would make him think that he is blessed to get whom he loved so dearly more than his life...

Will Jalal see Jodha's face? 

Will they be united? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Characters :

Paridhi Sharma as Jodha Singh / Heer Jodha Singhania -A lovely girl of 21 who lost her happy life in the dark  mysterious past. The loss of her precious one had shocked her that she rarely talks and tremble with her words. She is a kind and warm-hearted person. 

Rajat Tokas as Jalaluddin Mohammed Khan -A handsome guy of 22 ,a man with more power and money. He trys to stay as a stone hearted person not to reveal his emotions to anyone. 

Chhaya as Hamida - Mother of Jalal, Mirza and Bhakshi

Shaurya Singh as Abdul - Cousin of Jalal , Son of Atgha and Jiji Anga, Elder brother of Aziz 

Manisha Yadav as Salima - Cousin of Jalal , Daughter of Gulbadan , Lover of Abdul

Pranav Misshra as Mirza - Younger brother of Jalal, Second son of Hamida

Ankita Chaudhary as Moti - Best friend of Jodha and Lover of Mirza

Avneet Kaur as Bakshi -  Daughter of Hamida, Younger Sister of Jalal and Mirza 

Ankit Raizada as Aziz - Younger brother of Abdul, Second son of Atgha and Jiji Anga

Anupama Parameswaran as Reva - Cousin of Moti, Lover of Aziz

Lokendra Rajawat as  Atgha - Younger brother of Hamida, Father of Abdul and Aziz

Amarpreet Rait as Jiji Anga - Wife of Atgha, Mother of Abdul and Aziz

Gulbadan - Younger sister of  Late Humayun, Mother of Salima.

Veer Maan Singhania (surprise character) 

Negative Characters:

Ashwini Kaleskar as Maham Anga -  She is the current head of Akbar family. She is regarded as the head of the family because of being the eldest and the widow of Bhairam( Humayun's Elder Brother)

Lavina Tandon as Ruquaiya - Girlfriend of Jalal who targets the assets the of Akbar family, Daughter of Hindal Mirza

Hindal Mirza - Father of Ruquaiya who also targets the assets of Akbar family, Crime partner of Maham Anga. 

The rest of the characters will be revealed in the story... 

Chapters link:

Chapter 1 -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157941783

Chapter 2 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157996291

Chapter 3 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158089759

Chapter 4 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158226559

Chapter 5 - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158332094

Chapter 6-   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158456373

Chapter 7 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158556908

Chapter 8 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158773017

Chapter 9 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160292869

Edited by JlovesJ - 2 years ago
JlovesJ thumbnail

Chapter 1:

The Huge grand Khan Mansion located in the City of Mumbai stood dazzled with the lights of Wedding Celebration. Though it was grant the Khans family did not make this wedding official to the public. People who passed by the mansion can only think that it's just a grand party. 

From the Groom side, they were busy arranging the marriage. Hamida was instructing the servants for the rituals. As the time had approached when everyone and everything is ready, 

Maulvi Sahab... "Get the Bridegroom"  

In the Groom's room,  a man dressed as a groom looking too handsome and majestic is Jalaluddin Mohammed Khan who was pissed off with the wedding , it was all of a sudden that he was engaged last week.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Flashback On

Two days before the Engagement , Jalal was heading to the study room where he would meet his mother who ordered one of the servants to tell Jalal to meet her. When Jalal entered the Study room he saw his mother Hamida sitting in the sofa. 

Jalal..." Good Evening Ammijaan, You called me? "

Hamida...  "Good Evening Jalal, Yes  I called you because there is an important thing I had to discuss"

Jalal... "Tell me Ammijaan"

Hamida...  "Jalal I have chose a bride for  you"

Jalal was surprised of this news ,with a deep sigh..." I'm sorry Ammijaan, my answer is NO to this Marriage , now excuse me Ammijaan". 

Saying this Jalal got up to leave the room until Hamida's voice prevented him to go out. 

Hamida... "Waitt!"

Jalal still standing in the place turned his head to hear further words.

Hamida firmly said ... "Jalal I am not asking your consent but Your Acceptation over this marriage. So Get Ready For Your Marriage."

Jalal... "Still NO Ammijaan"

Hamida... "May I know the reason for your rejection Jalal"

Jalal... "I..I already have a girlfriend and I'm planning to marry her"

Hamida... "Then tell me the truth, Do you love her? "

Jalal was silent for sometime with deep thinking.. "I... I... "

Hamida... "You are planning to marry Ruquaiya only for the purpose of Business, right? "

Then began the argument between the Mother and Son 

At last Jalal have to quit his idea of marrying Ruquaiya when he heard his Mother with watery pleading eyes and holding her palms in front of her chest saying... 

" If you respect and love me as your Mother and one of the members of this family, Please I request you to accept this marriage "

Jalal suddenly holder Hamida's hands with deep breath... "I'll accept this Marriage Ammijaan."

Hamida with doubt asked... "Really? 

Jalal nodded... Yes! Ammijaan."

Hamida smiled with few happy tears on her eyes and patting Jalal's head... 

"Thank you dear..Thank you so much... The Girl you marry is going to be the most precious person of your life. Alright within two days You will be engaged and the next week is Your Marriage." 

Flashback Off

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Today is his marriage, his cousin Abdul was trying to calm him... 

Abdul..."Jalal I think you should accept this bride, maybe you have a happy future ahead"

"Happy?Happy Future?" shouted Jalal, "How can I have happy future just by an Emotional Blackmail Marriage? I have never seen or known about her and Badiammi also said that she's an orphan, she doesn't even know about our family... I..  I..was ready to marry Ruquaiya but everything is gone"

Abdul in his mind... (What everything is gone? Already Maham handles us like a robot, if u marry Ruquaiya then she will make us like her puppet) 

On seeing Abdul in deep thinking Jalal shouted... "Here I'm worried about my future, what are you thinking about? "

When Abdul was about to speak Mirza entered the room saying "Bhaijaan You have been asked to come down". They proceeded downstairs. 

In the Bride's room, when Hamida entered the room seeing her future daughter-in-law ... "MashaAllah! You look like a Queen". Getting a nervous smile from the Bride , she kissed on the Bride's head saying... "All is gonna be fine, be happy to start the new chapter of your life dear". The Bride replied with a nod. 

The rituals started, then finally they became Husband and Wife when Jalal with sternness said ..."Qubool Hai" and then Jodha said ..."Qubool Hai" which was only audible to Maulvi Sahab,  and then Hamida, Salima and Jiji Anga who were near accompaning her. Jalal regreted over his situation while the bride rejoiced over the moment. No one  couldn't see Jodha properly because of the veil covering her beautiful face. 

Jalal POV:

I HATE YOU for marrying you! 

Jodha's POV:

I feel happy for I married you cause

I LOVE YOU!

Hamida felt happy meanwhile Atgha, Jiji Anga and Gulbadan doesn't know the reason over this sudden marriage but stood in support of Hamida. Whereas Jalal's siblings Mirza, Bhakshi and his cousins Abdul, Salima and Aziz were worried as they knew Jalal hated this marriage. Among these innocent souls there stood an evil lady heated like a burning coal. It was Maham who hates this marriage for it leads her plans to become vain. 

Abdul , Aziz and Mirza were trying to pacify Jalal. On the other side, Hamida was talking to Jodha... 

"I'm so happy that you got married to my son... your grandma, mom and dad must be happy there seeing you like this. I know it is hard for  both of you in the start but I pray you two will get along soon. Whatever happens I will support you and you don't have to feel lonely anymore cause you have a family now"

Then she kissed Jodha's forehead, Jodha ..."Th.. thank ..you.. Ammi" 

Hamida smiled with a spark appearing from her eye corner. 

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on your new story choti 🥳🌺💕

Sounds very interesting! I look forward to reading it 🥰

Take care🙏

JlovesJ thumbnail

Thank you So much dear, Of course I'll update the next chapter soon😊

Take care 🌺🌺🌺

ParijatGirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulation for new story buddy🥳🎊🎉

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for new story 

Interesting prologue and CS 

Awesome chappy 

Hope he gets to know her soon

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

pragyaabhir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on your story dear🥳. Nice start ❤️. Will wait to read further.

JlovesJ thumbnail

Thank you buddy 😍🌺🌺🌺

JlovesJ thumbnail

Thank you Akka😍, I'll update the next chapter soon. Take care 🌺🌺🌺