Akdha FF ♥SWEETHEART♥ chapter 9 Updated on (07-02-2022) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All done dear, I'm gonna update the next chapter 😊

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for making you wait didi, I'm gonna update 😁

JlovesJ thumbnail

Chapter 2:

When  Jalal entered the room, he saw his wife sitting on the edge of the bed. The room was not decorated with any of the sughraat stuff cause Jalal had put a condition to Hamida that though he marries the girl he won't be touching her as a husband , Hamida thought of Jodha's trauma and agreed because of Jodha's weak condition. Heading towards the bed, grabbing her hand he pulled her to his chest. He couldn't able to see her face because of the veil. 

Jalal..."Look you idiot, though we are married it doesn't mean that I have accepted you as my wife. You will remain as my wife only in this house but not to the outer world and especially in this room. Stay away from me and mind your own business. Understand?"

Jodha nodded in fear, releasing Jodha's hand Jalal went to the bathroom and came out wearing his pajamas. Jodha saw her wrist became reddish, few drops of tears formed on eyelids. Then Jalal lay on the bed saying... 

"Do know your place, stay in your limit....Here!"

He threw the quilt and a pillow towards Jodha. 

" You can sleep on floor, never come close to me "

Jodha tried to control her tears, she cried in her heart... " Why the people whom I love are so distant from me, why do I have to experience their departure or hatred. No! I should be strong to go through this tough situation. (she looked at Jalal who is sleeping) Jalal, I will love you even if you hurt me."

She took the pillow and quilt making herself a bed on the floor, she cried when her mind reminded Jalal's words. Soon sleep overlook her to a sweet dream land. 

Jodha woke up when it was early morning 5:30.  Wrapping up her bed, she took shower and covered her body with a sunset coloured anarkali, a small bindi was set between her eyebrows, her silky hair combed neatly was hanging freely. Jodha saw Jalal who turned to her side, till then he was showing his back. She saw his handsome face, his manly sculpted figure made her to stare him continuously cause he looked as if every woman wished to see their husbands sleeping so cute and innocent in the morning. Jodha smiles thinking... "He is so cute, still he sleeps with hands folded to his chest."

She looked at the clock's arrows indicated that it was 6:10 am. She went to the kitchen and found Hamida, Gulbadan and Jiji Anga having their tea. Hamida saw Jodha and called her... "Jodha dear come, good you woke up early"

Jodha... "Ye...Yes Amm...ammi... I... thoughttttt...I...could...makkkkee... Jallall...Tea...

Hamida..."Oh that's so sweet dear"

Gulbadan..."But Jodha why are you stammering beta"

Hamida... "huh Gulbadan, it's because she rarely speaks and doesn't involve much with the people around her before, that's the reason she's stammering."

"Then what is the use of her in this house?"... a voice came from the kitchen's entrance, it was Maham.... "What have you done Hamida, you made your son married a girl against his wish and it wasn't just enough that this girl can't even talk properly, what will happen to our family's reputation?"

Hamida... "That's not a problem Maham, Jalal and Jodha's marriage is not official to the public for now, her problem can be cured if she speaks with us everyone."

Maham..."Whatever you say Hamida, I won't accept her" saying this she left the kitchen. 

Gulbadan..."She's such a strict and hard -hearted lady , till now I wonder why did big brother Bhairam chose her." 

Both Hamida and Jiji Anga nodded. Hamida saw Jodha who was hurt by Maham's words... "Jodha dear, don't care about her words. Because she's being the eldest in this house, we all have to digest her anger and conditions. Be careful with her, we elders Gulbadan, Jiji Anga and Atgha are there for you. So don't worry, now just smile. 

Jodha smiles a little and asked..."Cann... I...makke...co... cooffeee... forr... otherss...Ammmi"

Hamida smiled saying ..."Of course dear, come I'll help you cause not everyone in this family prefers coffee"

Gulbadan and Jiji Anga left to the frontyard where Atgha was speaking to one of his business friend through the phone. When Atgha got the glimpse of his wife and Gulbadan heading towards  him..."Oh My God, Aaron I'll call  you later". He immediately cut the call before his wife notices, he grabbed the water bottle which is on the tea table and sprinkled some drops of water over his face and started to act like he has finished joking and exercising. 

In the kitchen, Hamida, Jodha and the servants were doing the cooking activities. Hamida said to Jodha..."Jodha dear, you know... Jalal still likes to have lemon tea every morning"

Jodha was surprised..."re...really?... Ammmi..."

Hamida replied... "Yes dear, come now...make him his favorite lemon tea"

Jodha agreed and started to make lemon tea for Jalal. While the mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law were helping each other by preparing coffee and tea for the household members, Maham thought of making Jalal to hate Jodha more. Maham knew that Jalal hated this marriage, so there wouldn't have anything happened between the newlyweds but she can't disagree that Jodha is so beautiful that any men can be captivated by her beauty. She doubted if it would happened with Jalal too. In her mind... "No I have to do something, I can't lose control over Jalal".

Edited by JlovesJ - 2 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Interesting too 

Poor jo

Hope he realise his mistake soon 

Update soon

Thanks for Pm 

JlovesJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Awesome chappy 

Interesting too 

Poor jo

Hope he realise his mistake soon 

Update soon

Thanks for Pm 

Thank you Akka 😍 I'm happy that you are enjoying this story , I'll try update the next chapter soon🌺🌺🌺

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome chappy choti 🥰

Jalal´s behaviour is impossible. Poor Jo!

It seems that life has not been very kind to her so far.

Let´s see what happens

Thx for pm

🌺🌺

JlovesJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soso70

Awesome chappy choti 🥰

Jalal´s behaviour is impossible. Poor Jo!

It seems that life has not been very kind to her so far.

Let´s see what happens

Thx for pm

🌺🌺

Thank you 😍

Yeah Jodha in this story have tough times. 🌺🌺🌺

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Kal padh ti hu 🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3