Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sherry_24

Awesome, brilliant, fantabulous!!!! Such a beautiful chapter💜 Absolutely loved it. Just the small gestures and so much outpour of love ❤️ Wow!!

Thanks so much!!!! 😳

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Beautiful updates 

Loved how fireball Sai is back due to Virat’s presence 

Please update soon 

Thank you so much smiley9

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnavkibewi

I can’t say it enough... I love the way you write... I get so into the story that it feels so real... it takes talent to do that 

the emotion and the Nok jok was great... the way Sai came to life son seeing him

as always please update again tomorrow .... waiting impatiently for the next part 

Thanks so very much!!!😳

You're right... they are lifeless without eachother!

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiran1018

I am so truly and deeply in llloooovvveeee with this chapter. I just loved how each scene was so well written. I loved how nice, soft, and slow paced this chapter was. I feel you have truly thought out each emotion in each scene and wrote it down so wonderfully in words. This is my favorite chapter not only because I was so impatiently waiting and craving to read the intensity of emotions when Sairat are alone in their own space but also because of how softly, beautifully, without much words they express their love for each other. I feel like this is so close to how their characters are portrayed in the show. I really wish they would add a track like this in the show and it turns out exactly the way you have written it.

I can’t really tell you how I was glued at reading each scene while still being so anxious about being how close was I to the end of the chapter because I didn’t want it to end. I must say that the one thing I didn’t like about this chapter was that It was so short!!!! I wanted it to be longer and I wanted to get so engrossed in the story that I didn’t want this chapter to end so soon!! This should tell you how close this story is to my heart and how addicted I am to your writing. Love love love it!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so very much!!!

This was such a heartfelt comment! And such a great compliment that it resonated with the characters...

This wasn't short!!!! 😆

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Awweee wala update!!!! 

Teasing, care, understanding and support.....alll lovely!!! 

They are trying to get back to the normal routine and taking care ir the each  other with domestic simplicity!!! 

Ninad will come be more caring towards sai than even virat...... And hopefully Pakhi will not .ake any appearance... 

Happy writing!!! 

The family is getting closer to Sai and it is a one way street!

Pakhi has disappeared...teehee...

Thanks so much!!!❤️

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AparnaRenu

Awwwleeee..  tha is so much for this wonderful comment, Kashish dear!!! ❤️

Please update soon Appu I am literally bursting from excitement and curiosity 

AparnaRenu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Story khatam😭

Koi nahi👍🏼

Finally dono gaddho ne muh khol diya, haaash🙇‍♀️

What a beautiful story it was, loved every bit of it❤️

You are an amazing writer, keep writing❤️

Epilogue milega kya?

#WhenTwoGaddhasOpenTheirMouth,SparksFly

#SaiKaBhaktBannaIsTheUltimateSukh

#ViratIsSoBoring,ViratSirSoundsNice

#HappyEndingHoGayi🥳

ammu_minnie thumbnail

So so freaking beautiful 😭😭❤❤❤ Loved every single part of this story ...and I've fallen in love with this SaiRat more than the show one😂

Entha parayande ennarayilla ..athrakk ishtayi 🥺❤..gonna come back and read this again and again .Keep writing such wonderful stories chechi ❤

tptwi thumbnail

The perfect ending to the perfect story. What an absolutely beautiful confession! My eyes were tearing up reading it. It is as if both of them finally became whole, pouring their hearts out to each other. 

I’ve said this before, you are truly gifted with your words, Aparna! Please never stop writing ❤️