Posted: 2 years ago

whyyyy??? ending so soon😭

we deserve an epilogue atleast **insert varad chavhan**

lovely confession❤️

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! This was bliss to read!! Only pure Love ❤️ 

Thank you for a beautiful story and such a satisfying chapter to conclude it  👏👏

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love it ! I love it ! I love it ! I LOVE IT !! 😍😍

Sai's nightmare made my heart skip a beat 💓💓 her nightmare played infront of my eyes 🥺🥺

Sai's confession of her feelings brought tears in my eyes 🥺🥺 she poured every ounce of her feelings and emotions into her confession , it was just sooooo beautiful ❤️❤️

Virat was sooooo overwhelmed by Sai's confession , I can just feel his relief and happiness 😘😘

And Virat cleared the MU between them practically saying that Pakhi was just an infatuation and he has only loved one girl in his life and that's his wifey 🥰🥰 his I love you rendered his badbad Devi speechless 😝😝

And Virat calling Sai meri Gadchiroli ke teekhi mulgi made me blush so hard 🙈🙈 and I also adored their newfound intimacy and comfort level with each other 😳😳

And our sweeties went back to their natural nok jhok so naturally , their bond is really very unique and precious 😙😙

A very very very beautiful chapter Appu ❤️❤️ I loved it very much 🥰🥰

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved this story! It was perfect in every way❤️❤️

Thank you so much for this🤗

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update! 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Each and every word was just beautifully written🤩

Loved the confession ♥️♥️

Loved the happy ending of SaiRat♥️♥️

Will read this part when my mood is off it will always bring a smile on my face 😍😍

You are amazing keep writing and I will keep praising your writing🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for tagging🙏🏼🙏🏼

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Aparna beautiful story u give us 🤗🤗👏👏

I loved it ❤️😻

Sai and virat confession mind blowing👏

Beautiful End 😘😘😘😘

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

loved it and felt it all come to life like we re there watching

why do they not have you as a writer on the show 🧐🧐🧐🧐

The emotional way she confessed..... and loved how he was assuring her after the nightmare that he was there with her 😍😍😍😍

Please don’t let that be the end.... we need a long epilogue 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

alwayssparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AparnaRenu

“Sai… kya hua hai?”

Shaking her head, she replied, “Kuch nahi… aap let jaayiye. Aapko sona hai, aur mai woh qila aaj se kabhi nahi banaungi.”

He stared at her, at the force of her reaction, and knowing there was something going on in his Sai’s head, and deciding to talk it out after they have both had some rest, lay down.

After watching him for a minute, Sai pulled his hand towards her, and laying down facing him, rested her head on his palm, making his heart full. 

She had slept like this once before, but facing away from him, and now, seeing her drinking in his face, tears starting to drip down, it felt as if his heart would burst from the love he had for this young wife of his.

His face softening, Virat reached over to pull her towards him, wrapping one arm around her, making her lay comfortably with her head on his shoulder.

Sai pressed her face against his shoulder for a moment and then looked up at him in silence. Leaning down to press a soft kiss against her forehead, he whispered, “So jaao, Sai…”

Heaving a great sigh, wrapping her arm around his stomach, Sai closed her eyes, and slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep, followed by him.

Note: If my words affect you, and you feel the pain, the joy, the hope, the despair... I consider it a great honour! 

My heart isn't steady, not even close... when I write these scenes

I am Sai when I write Sai, I am Virat when I write Virat and everyone else... But I feel Sai and Virat in me when I write always.. so you can imagine how my heart was breaking for them...

Part 8

Day 3 - The arms that hold me

They slept almost the whole day. 

Ashwini came up once to check around lunch time,  but seeing the door shut, smiled, happy that her children were finally getting some rest and went back. 

Watching from afar, Pakhi couldn’t contain her fury and frustration that she hadn’t even had a chance to talk to Virat, and reassure herself that he was fine. 

She had just been one amongst the family when he talked to them at the dining table.

She had walked up to his room’s door multiple times, and had to turn back each time, once in despair as she saw through the curtains how Virat was sharing a private moment with Sai, hugging her as he sat in front of her, and the next time when she was feeding him. 

She knew enough of Virat’s priorities by now that she knew he wouldn’t take it well if she interrupted.

By the time she came back again, the door was firmly shut. 

And now, seeing Ashwini herself go back without even knocking, she resigned herself to the fact that she wasn’t going to be able to see him any time soon, and went back into her room.

She was standing helplessly watching as Virat Sir ran down the slope, shouting at the uniformed people scattered below to get to safety.

“Virat Sir… sambhaalke!” 

Her shouts were carried away by the winds and the rain.

Hearing a roar from afar, she turned to see a wall of water rushing down the riverbed, and screamed in futility at the husband and his team to get to safety.

Her feet were frozen in place and she couldn’t go to him and get him to safety.

The water almost upon him, Virat turned and saw it, then looked over at Sai, a bittersweet, helpless smile on his face. 

He barely had time to raise his hand in farewell when the water broke over him, washing everyone and everything away, with Sai watching in horror, screaming for her husband, her love, her very life.

“VIRAT SIR”!!!

Sai sat upright on the shout, her eyes wide and staring, yet unseeing, lost somewhere in the horrors of the dream.

“Sai….” Virat sat up as well, seeing her frantic unseeing eyes, realising she was still in the dreamstate, and called again, gently, firmly, “Sai…..shhhhh…. Sapna hai, bas…. Utho, Sai...main hu yahan… dekho….”

Not getting a response, he kept his hand on her shoulder, and shook it gently, “Sai…. mai hu yahan…. Daro mat.”

Her staring eyes slowly coming into focus, Sai stiffened, and then turned her head slowly to look at him.

“Virat Sir?”

“Haan….”

“Aap yahan hai?”

“Haan, Sai…”

“Virat Sir…” her voice shook.

Stroking her head, he replied, “Haan...tumhara Virat Sir yahan hai, tumhare saamne… sapna tha, Sai...sab theek hai.”

On a huge sob, Sai turned to him fully and grabbed him in a bear hug, making him wince at the strength of her desperate hold. 

Understanding that she needed to get it all out, he sat quietly, letting her take as much comfort from his presence as she needed.

Sitting silently, the harsh sounds of breathing the only noise she made, Sai finally got herself under control and drew herself away from him. 

Her arms resting lightly on his shoulders, she looked up at him from below her lashes. 

Gazing back at her silently, Virat reached over to tuck her wayward hair behind her ear, then let that hand gently cup her face, and raised his chin once in question.

A sudden sense of deja-vu enveloped her, as her mind took her back to the first night she had spent with him in this room, when she had leapt into his arms seeing a lizard, when he had tucked her hair away and asked a silent question. 

The only difference being that they had jerked away from each other that night, and now, almost a year of being with the other, she had learned to read him, the care in his hand cupping her cheek, and the love in his eyes. 

Lifting up her hand and keeping it over his, she tilted her face and pressed her lips to his palm.

Virat’s heart skipped a beat. It did.

Sai had always been very caring of him, but today, ever since he returned, he was sensing a huge shift in her, and while it made his heart full, he needed to know what was happening inside her heart and mind.

Leaving his palm captive in hers, he stroked her hair gently with his other hand and asked, “Bologe… kya hua…?”

Lifting her head, she looked at him, her eyes fathomless. 

Not ready to lose contact, she gently pushed at him, motioning for him to lie down again, so that they could go back to their previous positions. 

Shaking his head, wanting to see her face as they talked, he slid back up and sat leaning against the headboard, raising his left arm in silent invitation. 

Scrambling up, she snuggled next to him, resting her head against his bicep,so that she could look up at his face as she leaned.

Taking a deep breath, she started to say something, but paused and looked down, suddenly overwhelmed. 

“Sai….”

Without looking up, she replied, “Agar aap iss duniya me nahi rahe toh mai bhi nahi hogi, Virat Sir.”

Shocked, unsure of whether he had heard it right, and not able to make out where this was coming from, he lifted her chin up, “Kya kaha?”

Looking up at him, her eyes teared up, as she re-lived the hellish moments when this realisation had hit her, when she didn’t know whether he was alive or not, when the only thing keeping her on her feet was the hope that he would come back safe. 

Lifting her left hand and keeping it on his chest, Sai said, her voice clogged with unshed tears, “Jab aapne mujhe ye ring pehnaye the, toh aapne mujhse kaha tha ki ye hamesha pehenke rakhe… aur jab maine haan kaha toh ye bhi poochna shuru kiya tha ki agar aap iss duniya me nahi rahe toh… aur maine aap ko baaki bolne se roka tha. Ab jawab de rahi hu, jo jawab mujhe khud kal hi mila. Agar aap iss duniya me nahi rahe toh mai bhi nahi hogi, Virat Sir.”

“Sai!” 

It was his exclamation that she stopped with a finger on his lips now. Lifting her finger away, his eyes flashing, Virat asked, “Kuch bhi bol rahi ho tum!”

Her face turning soft, peaceful, as if she had finally accepted the truth that she had been fighting off, Sai shook her head. 

“Nahi Virat Sir, sach bol rahi hu. Usha Maushi ke alawa, aap hi ek hai jo jaante hai ki Aaba mere liya kya the. Meri duniya unse shuru aur unse khatam hoti thi. Aur jab woh chale gaye, mera kya ho gaya tha, ye aap se achcha aur kaun jaanta hai?”

It was Virat’s turn to shush her now, his face blanching as those old images of Sai lying lifeless came back to torment him. 

He hadn’t been able to take it even then, but now, when he loved her with every ounce of his very being, the very thought was enough to take his breath away.

Smiling at him, seeing the stricken expression in his eyes, Sai raised her hand to cup his face, softly stroking his cheek, every action of hers confusing him more and more, making hope bloom deep within him, unwilling that he was to accept it.

“Aap ne mera haath thaam liya, apni zimmedari samajhke yahan laaya. Aur mai, jiski duniya me koyi nahi bacha, iss koshish me lagi rahi ki kisi ko bhi apne kareeb aane na doon, kyunki kisi apne ko khone ka dard ek baar aur bardaasht karne ki taaqat nahi thi mujhme. Aaba ke jaane ke baad kisi par bhi utna dependent nahi hone ki koshish me lagi rahi.”

Taking a deep breath, taking in the understanding, grief and affection on the face dearest to her, Sai smiled, a smile of total surrender.

“Lekin dheere dheere, meri puri duniya aap ban gaye.”

Virat drew in a sharp breath, staring at her in disbelief.

“Mujhe pata hai, Virat Sir, ki aap meri bohot parwah karte hai. Aur ye bhi pata hai ki jab aapne kaha mere janamdin pe, aap mujhe pasand bhi karne lage hai, mai woh accept nahi kar payi, aur mere jawab se aapko bohot taqleef hua. Yoon samajhiye ki jab aapne aisa kaha, jo mujhe mehsoos hua, usse darr gayi thi. Ki lakh koshish karne ke baad bhi jab koi apne dil me khus jaate hai, toh jo darr mehsoos hoti hai na, woh hi tha.”

Wiping away the tears that had started gathering in the corner of his eyes, she continued, “Lekin woh darr uss ke saamne kuch bhi nahi tha jo mujhe mehsoos hua jab aap laapata ho gaye. Aap ko ek baar bhi nahi milne ka darr, aap ko hamesha hamesha ke liye khone ka darr…”

Her lips trembling, she paused for a moment to collect herself and seeing him watch unblinkingly, said, “Apni puri duniya khatam hone ka darr. Aur mai achche se samajh gayi hu ki aapke bina ek pal nahi reh paaungi mai, saas nahi le paa rahi thi, jeena toh door ki baat hai.”

Virat shifted at that, sitting up, and gathering up her face in his hands, tears pouring down his face, as his wife confessed it all, everything he had ever wanted to hear from her. 

Not in the words that he might have wanted to hear, but in words all the more powerful for the sincerity in them.

Her own tears starting, Sai smiled, “Aap meri puri duniya hai, Virat Sir…Aapke alawa hai hi kaun mera apna iss duniya me?  Agar aap iss duniya me nahi rahe toh mai bhi nahi rahungi… Virat Sir ke bina unki Sai jee hi nahi paayegi.”

Gathering her up in the tightest of hugs, Virat buried his face in her neck, every word spoken by her engraving themselves deep in his very soul.

They had had an unusual beginning to their relationship, they had travelled uncharted roads together, but now, in this very moment, they had reached a point where they had become the most important people in the other’s life. 

They had come to mean the very world for the other. 

Virat had realised it first, and had waited patiently, never forcing, for his wife to accept her feelings too, the ones he knew were buried deep within her, and hearing it all like this felt like an absolution. 

They could begin their journey onward, taking the time to clear things up between them, making each other understand their past, their mistakes, their misconceptions and their future together.

“Sai….” he whispered against her neck. 

Shivering at the breath caressing her skin, she replied, “Ji...?”

“Tumse khaas koi nahi hai mere liye. Humare rishte se anmol kuch nahi hai mere liye. Aur agar tumhe lagti hai ki mai tumhari poori duniya ban gaya hoon, toh ye bhi jaan lo ki tum meri zindagi, mera sab kuch ban gayi thi, kab se. Shayad Gadchiroli se hi, tum bas gayi thi mere andar.”

Leaning back from his embrace, she looked at him in surprise, and finding nothing but sincerity and affection in his eyes, smiled softly, only for that smile to turn into shock at his next words, “Aur ye bhi jaan lo ki Virat ke liye usski Sai hi usska kal, aaj aur kal hai. Aur koi nahi.” 

Seeing her about to reply, knowing what it might be, he said, “Shhh… bolne do mujhe, jo bolne ki koshish mai kab se kar raha hu.”

Nodding his head once, he said, “Haan, koi tha, jisko mai bohot maanta tha, aur kuch tha humare beech jisko mai pyaar aur phir dosti samajh baitha. Do log pehli mulakaat me bohot kuch mehsoos kar sakte hai Sai, call it attraction, infatuation, jo bhi. Par woh rishtey me badle, ye zaroori nahi hai.”

Sai stared at him, stunned, as he once again gathered her face up in his palms, “Virat Chavan ko pyaar zindagi me sirf ek baar hua hai, pyaar kya hoti hai, Virat ne jaana hai, sirf ek ladki se rishta jodne ke baad… aur woh usski Sai hai. I love you, Sai, I love you so much!”

Unmoving, Sai sat, unable to process the waves of emotion washing over her, emotions she couldn’t put a label on, her disbelieving gaze fixed on her husband’s face. 

Knowing her as well as he did, Virat smiled, shaking her face still cupped within his palms a little, “Aur Sai Joshi, ye galti se bhi kabhi mat sochna ki ye woh pyaar hai jo mai apne Guru ke beti se, ya apne zimmedari me di gayi ek masoom ladki se, ya koi aisi ladki se jiski duniya me aur koi nahi hai, usse kar sakta hoon. I am in love with you, Sai, totally and irrevocably.”

At her sharp intake of breath, her eyes round, looking like a deer caught in headlights, Virat smiled, then grinned, “Maan lo, ki tum Sai Joshi nahi rahi ab. Sai Joshi Chavan bann chuki hai permanently. Ab ye sunke darrke bhaagne ki koshish bhi mat karna, policewala hai tumhara pati, jhat se pakad lunga.”

Eyes narrowing, Sai shot back, “Mai kyu darungi? Aap mere pati hai, aur issme kaunsi nayi baat hai ki ek pati apne patni se pyaar kar raha ho?!”, before she realised what she said, and sat gaping, her mouth open, trying to figure out what to say.

Laughing now, Virat leaned forward and tweaked her nose, “Meri Gadchiroli ki theekhi mulgi! Dekho kaise gappa bas baithi hai!”

Seeing her confusion, recognising it for what he himself had gone through months ago, Virat’s smile softened. “Khabrao mat, Sai. Tum meri patni ho, aur mai kahi nahi jaa raha. Tumhe jitna waqt lena hai, le lo, koi jaldi nahi hai, ki zabardasti nahi hai. Ye toh hum dono jaan chuke hai ki mai tumhare liye kya maayina rakhta hu aur humara rishta dil ki hai, deal ka nahi raha.”

At that, Sai’s lips trembled and leaning forward, rested her head against his chest, his arms coming around her in a gentle embrace, adn whispered something that he couldn’t make out.

“Kya kaha...?”

Lifting her face, she looked at him with a smile, reminded of what she had blurted out tothe family in her panicked mode the day before, “Humara rishta sirf dil ka hi nahi, khoon ka bhi hai, Virat Sir.”

His brows drawing together in confusion, he asked, “Khoon ka?”, before the realisation dawned on him, and he too smiled, a bittersweet smile, thinking about the day he had decided to bring her into his life, and wrapped her back in his arms.

This time, it was his turn to mumble something that brought Sai’s scrunched up face back into view, “Kya tha woh?”

Half-bashful, half-smirking, Virat asked, “Bas ye soch raha hu ki tum mujhe Virat Sir bulana kab band karogi?”

Shrugging her shoulders, she quipped, “Shayad kabhi nahi....”

“Sai…..”

His drawn out call ended with both of them laughing in eachother’s arms, love, life, joy and peace almost radiating out from them.

A while later, they both settled back to nap some more, and her head on Virat’s shoulder, her arm hugging him close, Sai was just drifting off to sleep with a lingering smile on her lips when Virat shook her gently.

“Ek baat bolo…”

“Hmm….?”

“Tumhari Baba ke saath itni achi kabse banne lagi?”

Smiling softly, Sai leaned back to look up at him, “Jab humara koi apna tairne gaye the, aur hum unke baare me darrke mare pagal ho rahe the, tab se!”

Understanding that their worry and concern had brought them together long enough for Ninad to see Sai without the curtain of dislike that had clouded his opinion of her, Virat was about to pull her back when he stopped suddenly.

“Kya?! Tairne gaya tha? Oh hello! Rescue Ops ke liye gaya tha mai! Pata bhi hai kitne logon ko bachaya?”

“Aur phir? Khud beh gaye! Aur rescue karke laana pada!”

“Sai… tum na!”

“Offo, Virat Sir, kyu phaaltu behes kar rahe ho? So jaayiye!”

Grinning, at how normal all this was to them, and how much he missed it when he was away from her, Virat hugged her close, his wife, his very life, and said, “So… another conquest by Sai Joshi Chavan! Chavan parivaar ka ek aur sadasya Sai-bhakt bann gaya!

“Hmph! Aapko bada pata hai!”

“Kyu nahi hoga? Mai hu na pehlawala? Mujhse behtar kaun jaanta hai ki Sai ke kaaboo insaan kaise aa jaate hai, kaise insaan mantrmugdh ho jaate hai?!”

Slapping him lightly on his chest, laughing in spite of herself, she looked up, all the unsaid love she had for him shining out of her eyes, making Virat’s breath catch. His face softening, he gathered her close and leaning down to bury his nose in her hair, closed his eyes, truly at home now, in her arms.

And finis….!

Note: Thank you all for all the love you have poured out for this story of mine! Truly humbled and overwhelmed!

It started as an OS based on Pooja’s comment and my ranting at Cheeku… who, knowing me very well, laughed when I told her that I have an OS idea and asked how many chapters it would be 😃

So beautiful yr...simple yet elegant...👍🏼😊

Thought that 1-2 more part will b der..guess every good thing comes to an end..🥺

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a nice read!! SaiRat brought a smile with every interaction in this chapter!! Do tag me in any story you decide to write!! Thank you for this one!!