Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

That's do beautifully written Rin❀️U got some amazing writing skills β€οΈI'm not too good with words,so would just like to say,that keep writing more of your captivating analysis πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! πŸ€—Means a lot to get the feedback!

Arre arre.. koi nahi, aap bas humare saath troll karne aa gaye ARC ko πŸ˜† Usme hi toh asli maza hai πŸ₯³

I will continue the analysis tomorrow for Bondita ⭐️

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

Hey 😊....what a beautiful analysis on Ani.... super duper.... waiting to reading about bon....the title is so apt that it's enough to describe Ani😊....he is surely the lost ship 🚒πŸ₯Ί

Thank you Arvi! πŸ€— I really appreciate the feedback!

And yes, Ani is a lost ship without Bondita to guide him, we have seen this time and time again when they got separated.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Thank you Hima (I hope i got your name right πŸ˜†Sorry if I am wrong)

I actually got inspired after reading so many analysis today morning, one of them were by you too! So thank you for that! ❀️

Yes it's hima πŸ€—i m glad, i inspired you β€οΈ

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Well written is going to be understatement for this piece of writing, it's beautiful in so many ways. πŸ‘ I am so glad to see that now this forum has people who understands ARC β€οΈ Anirudh loves the person that Bondita is. He loves and misses the companion that Bondita was to him. His feelings for Bondita can not be romanticised because he kept sacrificing his romantic feelings for Saudamini and Manoroma FOR Bondita's future. Bondita is BEYOND that type of feelings. His love yes I repeat love for Bondita is DIFFERENT and you can not compare it with your typical definition of love. Just because you don't understand something that doesn't mean it can't exist. Anirudh-Bondita relationship is not everyone's cup of tea. I don't even expect people to understand πŸ˜† But soooo glad to see this post πŸ‘ Thank you for tagging me πŸ€—

Thank you so much Arpita! πŸ€—

I completely agree with you, the kind of love that ARC and Bon share is special and pure, it is beyond the understanding of modern sensibilities. It cannot be categorized into the different labels we have on love nowadays. You cannot find such love in real life easily and I have seen it mainly in fiction or in the stories of RadhaKrishna/ShivParvati. 

It is this very relationship that attracted to me to this show because this is the second time I have seen such a relationship on TV, I have seen shows in so many different languages but never have I found a bond like this except once before. That too had been ITV. πŸ˜†

I'm happy to see many people falling in love with this pairing too. 

Thank you again for your feedback! 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Brilliant Rin!

You have summarised the true ARC and his beautiful character arc. The quote is aptly fitting.

To this let me add another factor.

The cloak that shields him is his usage of deception. Yet while he cannot let go of it ....there is also the feeling of indebtedness to it because it had saved him when there was no one with him. That cloak had saved him and ARC being the loyal person that he is; will always be reluctant to leave it behind.

Somehow I feel, the older Anirudh Roy Chowdhury is truly dead. He was comparatively innocent and naive to the present version; someone who had the zeal to fight against all but without any bloodshed.

The present version also believes in fighting Against injustice. His core principles are still there but the execution has changed and with it; him too.

Even if Bondita gets through him; the possibility of the earlier version returning is nil. This might hurt the sentiments of some members but this is entirely my take. Experiences that he has gone through have made a mark on him. People don't emerge unscathed out of them. While Bondita may light his life, he won't forget what he went through nor be able to fully let go of the personality that kept him alive.

Like the sailor might finally reach the lighthouse...but will he ever forget those dark nights her was asunder in the sea? Will he never remember those dark places in his nightmares?

Same is the case with Anirudh.

His innocence is tainted, broken and his spirit mutated. Even if Bondita heals him to a huge extent, he will never be her earlier Sakha Babu.

Instead he will be a combination of this agressive protector and her earlier friend.... becoming a new person altogether who will become Bondita's other half, spiritually and legally.

That's my take. 

It was a brilliant analysis Rin. Thanks for putting it up and tagging me.

- Niki

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dammm your analysis is a bomb πŸ’£ even the actor cannot analyze  what he was .you Easily and beautifully   penned down .and became our voices what we feel too ... U should definitely write more ❀️..loved it writter Rinne β€οΈπŸ€—

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Well written is going to be understatement for this piece of writing, it's beautiful in so many ways. πŸ‘ I am so glad to see that now this forum has people who understands ARC β€οΈ Anirudh loves the person that Bondita is. He loves and misses the companion that Bondita was to him. His feelings for Bondita can not be romanticised because he kept sacrificing his romantic feelings for Saudamini and Manoroma FOR Bondita's future. Bondita is BEYOND that type of feelings. His love yes I repeat love for Bondita is DIFFERENT and you can not compare it with your typical definition of love. Just because you don't understand something that doesn't mean it can't exist. Anirudh-Bondita relationship is not everyone's cup of tea. I don't even expect people to understand πŸ˜† But soooo glad to see this post πŸ‘ Thank you for tagging me πŸ€—

arpi u are right i would kike to know ur analsyis of yesterday epsidoe of bon thinking parr to be pyaar and her saying pyar ka bukhar chadha and even she will make ani confess 

she isagain mistruing their relation inromatinc way and that way-kahi uska sabke samen rejection and humiliationna dikhaaye makers

from ani side i am clear and happy

can u tel from bon side 

is she not doing same thing

she agve respect and care to blush and then realised it is love

dont u think she should know ani nveer thought of her in that way and how can he

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Thank you so much Arpita! πŸ€—

I completely agree with you, the kind of love that ARC and Bon share is special and pure, it is beyond the understanding of modern sensibilities. It cannot be categorized into the different labels we have on love nowadays. You cannot find such love in real life easily and I have seen it mainly in fiction or in the stories of RadhaKrishna/ShivParvati. 

It is this very relationship that attracted to me to this show because this is the second time I have seen such a relationship on TV, I have seen shows in so many different languages but never have I found a bond like this except once before. That too had been ITV. πŸ˜†

I'm happy to see many people falling in love with this pairing too. 

Thank you again for your feedback! 

u are amazing rinnie

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant analysis of ARC πŸ‘ the lighthouse analogy was perfectπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜

Well done RinπŸ€—

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my god Rinnie. All I want to say that your analysis is bang on!

Like I read it and each and every line spoke to me in it's own sense. 

Keep on giving us these star write ups. Loved this one so much!!πŸ’žπŸ’ž