Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Rin! That was amazing. You captured the emotions so beautifully. Although I have not read the poem, but the lines perfectly fits ani's situation. Would love to read more of these detailed analysis from you.🤗

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Thank you so much Arpita! 🤗

I completely agree with you, the kind of love that ARC and Bon share is special and pure, it is beyond the understanding of modern sensibilities. It cannot be categorized into the different labels we have on love nowadays. You cannot find such love in real life easily and I have seen it mainly in fiction or in the stories of RadhaKrishna/ShivParvati. 

It is this very relationship that attracted to me to this show because this is the second time I have seen such a relationship on TV, I have seen shows in so many different languages but never have I found a bond like this except once before. That too had been ITV. 😆

I'm happy to see many people falling in love with this pairing too. 

Thank you again for your feedback! 

Tagore's stories gives little bit insights about such love however they are may be even more complicated than RudhIta 😆 Even I have read such stories on novels only but somewhere I don't find it hard to accept the 'Love' between them or in future at some point the 'Romance' between them also I wouldn't mind simply because of THE ERA. Come on they are not living in 2021 😆 Things were different back then and now things are different. It's not about right and wrong because what is right for you can be wrong for someone else so there is no use of making it right v/s wrong. Loving someone unconditionally can never be wrong whether it's Bondita or Anirudh but Jana hi kyun hai udhar? BOTH are adults now so let them decide. Anirudh being Anirudh will ultimately do what's best for them. 😊

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Res..

Ani ka analysis hain, toh time lekar feel leke padhungi.. Fir batatihun..😛😳

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Radhika🤗❤️

You have so beautifully penned everything❤️

You have described Ani so well❤️ loved your analysis❤️

I soo liked your title - lost ship for ARC😆

He is truly a lost ship without Bondita. I truly believe if Bondita was there with him 8 years ago when all this happened, the situation would never have deteriorated to this extent. They have always been a great team together. Both would definitely have worked a way out. But the problem was, she wasn't there when he was an emotional mess. She wasn't there to pull him out of it. She was aways the one to calm him down when he lost it. She was always the one who could make him see sense and reason even in the worst of his moods.

It was really heartbreaking to see him tell how he felt all alone even with his whole family around him. As you said he had to wear this cloak and become a person he himself didn't recognise because Everyone around him were vulnerable, everything was falling apart, and no one was there to hold him together. No one was there to tell him don't worry we will work out something together, no one reassured him that he doesn't need to become like this, this is not him, its okay if he still doesn't like violence, its okay if he still doesn't want to hold a gun🥺

Chalo bohot the bak bak karli maine😆  emotions mein beh gayi🤪

You write so well⭐️ keep these kinda posts coming, would love to read more from you🤗 And I loooovve reading loooong posts so don't ever feel bad about the length😆

Thank you so much Shreya! 🤗❤️

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Had Bondita remained 8 years back then the situation would not have spiraled so out of control, she would have advised him against seeking TM's forgiveness and also, made him more cautious about the tricks KN people had up their sleeve.

Bondita leaving his life had the most adverse affect on him but the sinister plot hatched by CC and TM damaged him permanently. Anirudh is a very strong character, he has his own strengths and weakness but I truly believe that as much as he has done for Bondita, she has also returned it in kind by becoming a source of courage for him. Without her in his life, he would be led down a drastic path by the social evils in the world around him.

My heart truly broke when he spoke about his loneliness and how much he detests the fact that he holds a gun now, it shows that despite the 8 years having damaged him so irrevocably, there is still a part of him that yearns to go back to the man he once was.

Bondita is the only one who can show him the way back, she is the light in his path to lead him to happiness.

Thank you for all the support Shre 🤗❤️ I will surely write more during my free time. The next one is going to be on Bondita 😳

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Yes it's hima 🤗i m glad, i inspired you ❤️

Please do continue posting up your thoughts on Rudhita Would love to read more too!

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Please do continue posting up your thoughts on Rudhita Would love to read more too!

I will try ♥️😍

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analysis,

Acc 2 some stories goddess Parvati was reincarnation of goddess sati who self immolated herself which made lord shiv to become extreme angry & go into self isolation period till goddess Parvati took birth with a new face & she has to work very hard to get lord shiv as her pati as lord shiv kept on testing her in various tough ways in end he accepted her as his wife & goddess Parvati too consider lord shiv as her guru .

If u see goddess Parvati 2 took a warrior form when things started getting out of control , even lord shiv is calm god but he do has a very fierce form which is very dangerous .

Bon as to work very hard to get Ani as he has memories of little bon

Our society is not white , it's has grey & dark shade in it

Anirudh was himself very young & innocent at d time he met bondita who just kept his foot in adulthood but he still had a child hidden inside him  , he had some good goals 4 d society but he choose d way of no bloodshed which  worked for something but when he met with darker part of d society (TM &CC) it dint worked infact dark part of d society starting engulfing him as Anirudh is a strong character he turned grey when he came in contact with darker society but still follow his principles, who don't tolerate injustice, he still thinks 4 other .

After being 8 yrs with contact of dark society that young anirudh got a rude awakening which made him grew up immediately now he is no more a young boy but a mature man who will not harm u if u don't instigate him  but if u instigate him then he will not spare u. Anirudh has to turn into this varna his family would had not survived 

Rudhita share same set of morals , beliefs & principals they r part of one soul only . Yes anirudh was d giver in d relationship but bon to became source of courage 4 ani at several times . currently ani have people around him but none is d source of courage for him all r dependent on him 4 protection , that's reason of his loneliness . After bon left 4 London no one can became a shoulder to ani on which he can lean 4 support or cry.

Bon will definitely heal him become his courage but ani will not turn back into complete same sakha babu now he will be Anirudh rai chaudhary 2 as he mixture of sakha babu & present side . For bon he may turn sakha babu but 4 world he needs to be ARC.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Nice analysis,

Acc 2 some stories goddess Parvati was reincarnation of goddess sati who self immolated herself which made lord shiv to become extreme angry & go into self isolation period till goddess Parvati took birth with a new face & she has to work very hard to get lord shiv as her pati as lord shiv kept on testing her in various tough ways in end he accepted her as his wife & goddess Parvati too consider lord shiv as her guru .

If u see goddess Parvati 2 took a warrior form when things started getting out of control , even lord shiv is calm god but he do has a very fierce form which is very dangerous .

Our society is not white , it's has grey & dark shade in it

Anirudh was himself very young & innocent at d time he met bondita who just kept his foot in adulthood but he still had a child hidden inside him  , he had some good goals 4 d society but he choose d way of no bloodshed which  worked for something but when he met with darker part of d society (TM &CC) it dint worked infact dark part of d society starting engulfing him as Anirudh is a strong character he turned grey when he came in contact with darker society but still follow his principles, who don't tolerate injustice, he still thinks 4 other .

After being 8 yrs with contact of dark society that young anirudh got a rude awakening which made him grew up immediately now he is no more a young boy but a mature man who will not harm u if u don't instigate him  but if u instigate him then he will not spare u. Anirudh has to turn into this varna his family would had not survived 

Rudhita share same set of morals , beliefs & principals they r part of one soul only . Yes anirudh was d giver in d relationship but bon to became source of courage 4 ani at several times . currently ani have people around him but none is d source of courage for him all r dependent on him 4 protection , that's reason of his loneliness . After bon left 4 London no one can became a shoulder to ani on which he can lean 4 support or cry.

Bon will definitely heal him become his courage but ani will not turn back into same sakha babu now he will be Anirudh rai chaudhary as he mixture of sakha babu & present side .

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

it is so beautiful rinnie🤗❤️

i loved it❤️

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

please continue doing this rinn😳❤️