Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Wow Rinn this was soooo beautiful ❤️ right from the quote to the closing statement the entire journey was just heart melting…

I loved the symbolisms that you used for Bon as Ani’s lighthouse his home his guiding light…the place where you compare Ani’s heart and emotions to the tumultuous sea is just so apt…You described Ani’s dilemma so perfectly of wanting to be with Bon but fearing the outcome of jeopardising the life of his near and dear ones once again… it’s just so thought provoking that a man who once gave so selflessly received so much hatred in return….you are an amazing writer… please keep writing… 🤗

Sabah jaan 🤗 Thank you so much for this feedback and it means a lot ❤️🤗

I have always seen Bondita to be his guiding light, she was the source of inspiration and purpose for his every action and he had always been lost in this mad society where he could never adjust but she showed him the way to achieve what he truly desired. 

Thank you again jaan!

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Sabah jaan 🤗 Thank you so much for this feedback and it means a lot ❤️🤗

I have always seen Bondita to be his guiding light, she was the source of inspiration and purpose for his every action and he had always been lost in this mad society where he could never adjust but she showed him the way to achieve what he truly desired. 

Thank you again jaan!

You are welcome Rinn 🤗

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I loved it. Thats i can summup from my side.

Thank you Ayu ❤️ Appreciate the feedback!

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishkaraforever

THIS IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! 

I LOVED HOW YOU DISSECTED HIS CHARACTER AND WROTE AN AWESOME ANALYSIS 🥺❤️😳

Hi Ishkara! ❤️ This is the first time I have seen you here, welcome to the BB fam 🤗

I'm Rinnie, what am I call you?

Thank you so much for your feedback! ⭐️

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow yaar, you are such an amazing writer, deep analysis. Loved it ♥️😍

Siddiquie thumbnail

That's do beautifully written Rin❤️U got some amazing writing skills ❤️I'm not too good with words,so would just like to say,that keep writing more of your captivating analysis 😆

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey 😊....what a beautiful analysis on Ani.... super duper.... waiting to reading about bon....the title is so apt that it's enough to describe Ani😊....he is surely the lost ship 🚢🥺

Edited by Arvi_006 - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well written is going to be understatement for this piece of writing, it's beautiful in so many ways. 👏 I am so glad to see that now this forum has people who understands ARC ❤️ Anirudh loves the person that Bondita is. He loves and misses the companion that Bondita was to him. His feelings for Bondita can not be romanticised because he kept sacrificing his romantic feelings for Saudamini and Manoroma FOR Bondita's future. Bondita is BEYOND that type of feelings. His love yes I repeat love for Bondita is DIFFERENT and you can not compare it with your typical definition of love. Just because you don't understand something that doesn't mean it can't exist. Anirudh-Bondita relationship is not everyone's cup of tea. I don't even expect people to understand 😆 But soooo glad to see this post 👏 Thank you for tagging me 🤗

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Radhika🤗❤️

You have so beautifully penned everything❤️

You have described Ani so well❤️ loved your analysis❤️

I soo liked your title - lost ship for ARC😆

He is truly a lost ship without Bondita. I truly believe if Bondita was there with him 8 years ago when all this happened, the situation would never have deteriorated to this extent. They have always been a great team together. Both would definitely have worked a way out. But the problem was, she wasn't there when he was an emotional mess. She wasn't there to pull him out of it. She was aways the one to calm him down when he lost it. She was always the one who could make him see sense and reason even in the worst of his moods.

It was really heartbreaking to see him tell how he felt all alone even with his whole family around him. As you said he had to wear this cloak and become a person he himself didn't recognise because Everyone around him were vulnerable, everything was falling apart, and no one was there to hold him together. No one was there to tell him don't worry we will work out something together, no one reassured him that he doesn't need to become like this, this is not him, its okay if he still doesn't like violence, its okay if he still doesn't want to hold a gun🥺

Chalo bohot the bak bak karli maine😆  emotions mein beh gayi🤪

You write so well⭐️ keep these kinda posts coming, would love to read more from you🤗 And I loooovve reading loooong posts so don't ever feel bad about the length😆

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Wow yaar, you are such an amazing writer, deep analysis. Loved it ♥️😍

Thank you Hima (I hope i got your name right 😆Sorry if I am wrong)

I actually got inspired after reading so many analysis today morning, one of them were by you too! So thank you for that! ❤️