Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ishkaraforever

Would love to rinnie!!!! So excited😃

Mujhe uske baad time hi nahi mila Bon ke upar analysis karne 🤣

Hopefully, ek acha sa introspection wala scene denge for Bon that will help me get inspiration to write on her.

Aab jaake itna time baad I'm able to reply to everyone here today.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

This is such a wonderful post.❤️ Described ARC in such a way probably ARC couldn't have described himself.😳

Being a devout Gandhian, the dilemma that he must have faced in holding a weapon, to protect his people.😭

The fear that he might have faced when Bondita was constantly approaching him (directly, not as VJ), dreading about the fatality that could have been caused if Bon came in between the direct range of enemity.🥺

To avenge his father and to safeguard his people he chose the path of violence, but could he ever bear it if that violence harmed his Bondita.💔

Thank you Sree ❤️

The episodes post this analysis has just confirmed and shown their journey more beautifully now. Everything we thought has come true in regards to ARC and more, he has turned to the man he was before by the guiding light shown by Bondita.

Now, he is back to fitoori ARC he was and he is ready to ensure he will never leave the home he has found in Bondita.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

No words but to say you understand ARC from the beginning to now🤗

He experiences what no human being as, his father who stood on his two feet but now nothing, his family is his world and to watch the last 8 years go crumbling down is hard to bear.

No Bondita to hold his hands 🙌, he had to protect her from all that as happened in the last 8 years.

This is my first reply after a long time👏 might just start watching again but I miss our young Bondita so much😭 but the show must go on.

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🤗

Please do watch the show again because honestly, Pravisht and Anchal are doing a really good job bringing the beautiful story of these two characters to a full circle.

The growth the characters have gone through is wonderful. Right now, they are focusing on their love story but that was an integral part from a long time so it is a necessary track as once they accept their love for each other than that opens up an entirely new book of their life.

I'm definitely enjoying the show more than ever now, would love to see you a part of the happiness we all get to witness each day in this FD.

ishkaraforever thumbnail

Same, with all the work I could not even visit forum 😥