Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

you are so good! I read the whole thing all at once. Asad totally sucked with his actions and apologies in the show. I am happy he is a changed for better man in our stories. Excited for you to continue this story 

Stan-Stan thumbnail

Quick note: Hey guys!! This one's been on hold for a while, and out of nowhere I just decided to re-read it. And, I found out that I don't really like the way the story has progressed. Granted that this was my first work, so it basically had everything I wanted to happen in QH. But it didn't uphold the integrity of the characters. So I've decided to discontinue this one and...

wait, don't leave!

Re-write it! I've decided to revisit the overall plot and re-write the whole story, with a better experience, better maintenance of the characters and better plot. So, I need YOUR help, for a title! Plsss PM me your ideas!!😃😃

P.S: If you don't recognise this account then I'll just let ya know that it's Meg! I had to stop using the old account due to an error :)

Edited by Stan-Stan - 2 years ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for this new version now :)

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Here is the link to the rewritten version of this story! The prologue has been posted already, hope you guys like it!

Undecided (The Heart And The Mind... rewritten)

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago