Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I hope the makers bring the kids  back if they are to show the childhood track, want to see new scenes of them all

Yess.

Dev said he was always a third wheel, so the raavi shiva interactions must be deeper than we all were assuming.the makers are taking the childhood track.would love to see more flashbacks😍

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Well my dad finally knows I watch PS since I made him watch the Fitoor sequence late night with me🤣 He told me I have gone mad being this much crazy for a TV show🤣 

My brother almost saw me do a garba for Dholida and I got teased so much by him and my mother🤣

So because of PS my family thinks am crazy....But I love this craziness and I am ready more many more tease session from my family😆

This is so cute Priya! 😆 we are all mad, no doubt about that 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Only if PS Spy is grateful to us....I have very less hopes for this😆

Srii.....please include this in the letter😆

I hope PS spy checks that epic at regular intervals, and hasn't grown tired of it's ever increasing length 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dropping my daily scene request 😉

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157921000

Just a side note, I absolutely love simple neck pieces and jewelry in general. I have tons of pieces with half moon, the infinity sign and other meaningful symbols  So wanted to include a part of me in this scene 😆  

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I think Shiva’s  thought process apart from a singular statement that all this is about Gaura and family was deliberately blocked to keep the surprise element. 

They wanted to explore this track of Shiva and Ravi progressing as a couple not because they are a newlywed Jodi but as children who grew up together. Dev and his marble Gyan really took the entire complexity several notch up higher.

Had they revealed his thought process, all his bottled feelings wouldn't have had such an impact! 

The wedding sequence is by far my favourite in Pandya store. I think Shiva was the most expressive through his eyes during this entire sequence.

I can't wait for the makers to tie in Shivi's childhood history with the complex relationship they share today! 

After being the perpetrator of the whole wedding fiasco which paved the path for future, Dev the Marble Gyaani takes away the credit for another such scene that will play an important role in the events unfolding in ShiVi's life 😆

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I missed a chunk of the conversation but I would love if they bring back the kids!! And give us childhood scenes!! Even teenage ShiVi or the years just before the wedding ❤️ 

I really hope the makers keep on exploring their childhood... it all begins there 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yess🤣🤣

There was a pre leap scene where gombi gives some money from the dukaan's profit to Kaka.

He reprimands him and says ki sar par chat hai aur bahu chaar Baar Ka khaana De deti hai.aur insaan ko kya chahiye.😷

Hey Somnath! Kaka ne hi Pandyas ko bigaada hai..🤪 aur inhone poora fayda utha daala 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

This was beautiful! I always love your posts on shiva-dhara 👏

Shiva always considers dhara as his anchor, savior and lifeline, but this was a rare, precious moment where he was all of that for her! 

Special mention to suman's sigh of relief.. we don't discuss about that as much ❤️

Thank you 🤗

Yes, we do not really discuss how relieved someone was when Shiva agreed to marry Ravi. I see Suman as a great she was super and most of the times she gives some really seen advice to the couple. Right from the moment where she asks Shiva to take care of Ravi to asking Ravi to walk hand-in-hand with him. I think Ravi is loved by everyone in the family a lot.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Thank you 🤗

Yes, we do not really discuss how relieved someone was when Shiva agreed to marry Ravi. I see Suman as a great she was super and most of the times she gives some really seen advice to the couple. Right from the moment where she asks Shiva to take care of Ravi to asking Ravi to walk hand-in-hand with him. I think Ravi is loved by everyone in the family a lot.

Suman always had a special relationship with Shiva and extra  love. This selfless act of his without any quetions to save the family name and Raavi’s honor made her indebted to him for life and she put him at the top of the  list as her favorite beta, moved Gaumbi to the second spot❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago