Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Suman always had a special relationship with Shiva and rxtra love. This selfless act of his without any quetions to save the family name and Raavi’s honor made her indebted to him for life and she put him at the top of the  list as her favorite beta, moved Gaumbi to the second spot❤️

Gaumbi was always Dhara-fied according to Suman 🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Gaumbi was always Dhara-fied according to Suman 🤣

I love when she says “lo aa gaya waqalat karne” 🤣 Gaumbi is a part time advocate 🤣

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I love when she says “lo aa gaya waqalat karne” 🤣 Gaumbi is a part time advocate 🤣

She always gets angry at Gaumbi because of Dhara 🤣

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sisters

I know this question might be a tad bit difficult for u all.

But can anyone tell me Dev’s pros

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Sisters

He's quiet, he's well educated (getting an MBA), he can be fiercely protective of his brothers when the "mahadev" in him activates (as such going to Jaanu's house angrily after ShiVi are kidnapped), he doesn't shy away from initiating romance with his wife 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Sisters

This 😆

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

T

Thats Rishu babys lipstick

Nothing good about Dev

Transference thumbnail

Okay 🤣, so I had been meaning to discuss this from a very long time, but today after watching the same, I can’t get enough of the camaraderie these brothers share with each other.

It’s funny that the brothers don’t really communicate and pull each other’s legs much apart from Krrish who has simplistic yet amazing funny one-liners.

So, after the apocalyptic wedding when Hrishitaa decides to play a prank on Dev in fear of Ravi laughing at her, we see the brothers and they different reactions to Dev with all those lipstick marks! 🤣

🤣

Shiva wanted to kill him! While Dhara has that- Hawww mera baccha bada ho gaya expression 🤣

The others! Gaumbi is like wahhh! Hardik is unhappy 🤓

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

He's quiet, he's well educated (getting an MBA), he can be fiercely protective of his brothers when the "mahadev" in him activates (as such going to Jaanu's house angrily after ShiVi are kidnapped), he doesn't shy away from initiating romance with his wife 

He might have taken a longgggggggggg time to apologize to Shiva and Raavi but he truly cares for his brothers. The ointment scene after the Danda session, says it all. If it had been anybody else, they would not have attended to these 2 bandars but he did😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Usually Dev is disliked a lot in this forum so I want us to be reminded that he has good points too. It just gets overshadowed because of his mistakes.