PS|EDT #61|O Raahi O Raahi Ruk Jaana Nahi Tu Haar Ke - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

I am coming back to the home of EDT, and going to rave about the wedding episode again. I had missed several nuances, and I shall be posting them one by one. Be prepared for my madness unleashed.😆

during the wedding scene when Shiva agrees to marry Ravi, I had written about them a lot. Continuing with that, I saw certain beautiful moments between them. My Shiva and Dara. While everyone is giving expressions of relief when Shiva agreed to marry Ravi, you can see Shiva silently patting his bhabhi’s back while not leaving her from his embrace. Shiva Andhra have a universe of their own.❤️❤️

Gaumbi will always be a third person for Shiva-Dhara in their moments ❤️

Suman with a sigh of relief while Shiva keeps on patting her back. There is something so beautiful about this scene !  ❤️
Dhara just broke down thoroughly after seeing everything fall apart! Shiva held her, cushioning all her worries by his one promise to marry Mami ki behen ki beti! 

She tenderly
holds him! Her Haq on him ❤️

There's a saying in Hindi: 

Dubte ko tinke ka Sahara ❤️

Which translates into a tiny straw of hope in a desperate situation. For Dhara, when everything came crumbling down, Shiva was her last hope! And, he complied and how! 

My Shiva-💪Dhara 🤗 Heart! ❤️

I still go back to the post you made in the MF about this. We exactly knew what Dhara’s thought process and why she wanted it. Always wished for Shiva’s monologue, but never got one. Since the drunken act he has opened up a little to Dev, Gautam and Dhara and  explained why he got drunk. It is a major step coming from him.

P.S: I am yet  to comment on your new topic on ShiVi about their pre marriage tracks, will do this afternoon because I need time to think and write😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Well my dad finally knows I watch PS since I made him watch the Fitoor sequence late night with me🤣 He told me I have gone mad being this much crazy for a TV show🤣 

My brother almost saw me do a garba for Dholida and I got teased so much by him and my mother🤣

So because of PS my family thinks am crazy....But I love this craziness and I am ready more many more tease session from my family😆

🤣🤣 Dholida dance 😆

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Wow I would love to see this ❤️

It would be refreshing to see all the three DILs of the house being successful in their own way...taking up their passion and exploring it with the support of their family❤️

I am doubtful that I would get this 😆

🤣🤣 Dholida dance 😆

One embarrassing moment...but its ok...now they know what I am upto🤣 

I am doubtful that I would get this 😆

Only if PS Spy is grateful to us....I have very less hopes for this😆

Srii.....please include this in the letter😆

Loved reading about your stories 😆

Keeep them coming! ❤️

My brother sees me on my phone always, once he was looking at screen time and found that I have an average of 5 hours on IF. He was speechless and even though he’s 3 years younger proceeded to give me some advice (it was actually good) about doing other things in life. I was like okay I’m going to reduce my time here. And then 3 days later I’m back again with 5 hours per day 🤣 He asked me about it today and 🙈🙈 shame shame hogayi. 🤣

Originally posted by mpks1

I still go back to the post you made in the MF about this. We exactly knew what Dhara’s thought process and why she wanted it. Always wished for Shiva’s monologue, but never got one. Since the drunken act he has opened up a little to Dev, Gautam and Dhara and  explained why he git drunk. It is a major step coming from him.

P.S: I am yet  to comment on your new topic on ShiVi about their pre marriage tracks, will do this afternoon because I need time to think and write😃

I think Shiva’s  thought process apart from a singular statement that all this is about Gaura and family was deliberately blocked to keep the surprise element. 

They wanted to explore this track of Shiva and Ravi progressing as a couple not because they are a newlywed Jodi but as children who grew up together. Dev and his marble Gyan really took the entire complexity several notch up higher.

Had they revealed his thought process, all his bottled feelings wouldn't have had such an impact! 

The wedding sequence is by far my favourite in Pandya store. I think Shiva was the most expressive through his eyes during this entire sequence.

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Originally posted by raindropsroses

Loved reading about your stories 😆

Keeep them coming! ❤️

My brother sees me on my phone always, once he was looking at screen time and found that I have an average of 5 hours on IF. He was speechless and even though he’s 3 years younger proceeded to give me some advice (it was actually good) about doing other things in life. I was like okay I’m going to reduce my time here. And then 3 days later I’m back again with 5 hours per day 🤣 He asked me about it today and 🙈🙈 shame shame hogayi. 🤣

IF is being weird. I wanted to tag Prema, Piu, Sara, Prii, Abi and Srii 🤗

Originally posted by raindropsroses

IF is being weird. I wanted to tag Prema, Piu, Sara, Prii, Abi and Srii 🤗

I read it, same story but different households😆

I think Shiva’s  thought process apart from a singular statement that all this is about Gaura and family was deliberately blocked to keep the surprise element. 

They wanted to explore this track of Shiva and Ravi progressing as a couple not because they are a newlywed Jodi but as children who grew up together. Dev and his marble Gyan really took the entire complexity several notch up higher.

Had they revealed his thought process, all his bottled feelings wouldn't have had such an impact! 

The wedding sequence is by far my favourite in Pandya store. I think Shiva was the most expressive through his eyes during this entire sequence.

Now that you say, I am intrigued about Dev-Shiva-Raavi childhood triangle😃 Hope we get a conversation between ShIVI once all this I want to push you away phase is over. I can’t wait to see what more tricks Raavi has up her sleeves to get close to him when he keeps pushing her away

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago