Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

True 🤗

@bold so true! Hardik is the perfect support for his sister. I doubt about Maagin though She is truly venomous! 

I had loved Dhara’s involvement with the store’s progress and her entrepreneur spirit ❤️

I wish they could focus on a track like this where the women start their own business. 

1. Raavi Beauty Parlour 

2. Rishita can take up a job at Online Shopping portal 

3. Dhara can do Online Social selling with home made snacks! 

Definitely! Particularly because they stressed about Dhara's entrepreneurial streak in the very first episode.

Rishitha can also take up a job. In the OG, Rishitha becomes a kindergarden teacher for a brief period but leaves after she conceives. 🤣 There, they show she is lazy so anyways wouldn't have to stuck to the job for long. That really sucked- please, there are lazy people in the workforce too 😳 They could have shown her keeping the job but coasting along. Of course, I hate the idea of a teacher coasting on her job, but that is an entire topic of it's own.  For Rishitha's temperament, online port might be the best.

As for Raavi, while she is shown to be the least career driven, she too would most probably be inspired see the other ladies, particularly her idol Dhara, spreading out their wings.

And mostly, they should  definitely not all work at Pandya Stores. Talk about all eggs in one nest  Man, imagine if they each had even 1-2 kids. There would be a mini village dependent on one store, seeing how there are so many roadblocks on opening other branches. 

Oh well, this is ITV 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

He might have taken a longgggggggggg time to apologize to Shiva and Raavi but he truly cares for his brothers. The ointment scene after the Danda scene, says it all. If it had anybody else, they would not have attended to these 2 bandars but he did😃

So true.

Dev did wrong with Raavi but however of a minuscule apology it was it is said and done. Raavi have forgiven him. So Dev needs to be seen as ok ok now.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Okay 🤣, so I had been meaning to discuss this from a very long time, but today after watching the same, I can’t get enough of the camaraderie these brothers share with each other.

It’s funny that the brothers don’t really communicate and pull each other’s legs much apart from Krrish who has simplistic yet amazing funny one-liners.

So, after the apocalyptic wedding when Hrishitaa decides to play a prank on Dev in fear of Ravi laughing at her, we see the brothers and they different reactions to Dev with all those lipstick marks! 🤣

🤣

Shiva wanted to kill him! While Dhara has that- Hawww mera baccha bada ho gaya expression 🤣

The others! Gaumbi is like wahhh! Hardik is unhappy 🤓

🤣🤣 I like this scene for varying expressions. Were you able to capture Krish? 😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Usually Dev is disliked a lot in this forum so I want us to be reminded that he has good points too. It just gets overshadowed because of his mistakes. 

Though I don't appreciate how Dev's character was written, he does have many good points (since it didn't take me long at all to come up with the list). He's just constantly overshadowed by other characters which is why he never gets proper tracks to shine 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

For the longest time, my roommate thought I was studying and getting ahead of the material in school. She would quiz me and be confused when I partially knew the answers to questions... and then she found out because she saw my screen 🤣

I typically don't reveal I am a fanfiction writer to anyone, but now she knows, and she's read a few fanfictions of mine (since they written in English and she is American). She, from time to time, asks me how the forum is and how far along Shiva and Raavi have gotten, and the other day, she asked to watch an episode with me as it had English subtitles 🤣

If I could write even 10 % like you guys here, mai dhol peet ke logon ko batati.. if not all I'd show off in front of some selective friends for sure.. leave all that I do and think of making a career in writing only🙈😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

So true.

Dev did wrong with Raavi but however of a minuscule apology it was it is said and done. Raavi have forgiven him. So Dev needs to be seen as ok ok now.

Did you see my post on Dev, how he is redeemed in my eyes especially after the marbles scene. I am not going to hold anything against him anymore. I want to see his bond with  Shiva strengthen further like the OG. Jeeva- Kathir have  the best brother bond in the OG😃

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Some more from the morning after where the brothers are at their best 🤣🤣

Shiva is clearly unhappy while Dhara has that curious Billi look 🤣🤣

Krish and his excitement! He seems to be enjoying 🤣

Asks Dhara to give him Chai as well as biscuits 🤣

He also takes an angadayi 💁‍♀️Most of the times, he becomes a kid, but batein dekho 🤣

Look at the smile Gaumbi gives Hardik 🤓

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Only if PS Spy is grateful to us....I have very less hopes for this😆

Srii.....please include this in the letter😆

Sure.

Piu- in one of the points in the letter, we have requested to included our forum's Ninja A Team in the writing and other departments. If we get our sleeper cells in, we will do full dhamaka in storyline 😉 We will get careers for women, MBA job for Dev, Shower *ahem* scene  for ShiVi... 🤣 Just saying

Our agents will convert Pandya Stores to Pandya International Pvt Ltd 😎

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Sure.

Piu- in one of the points in the letter, we have requested to included our forum's Ninja A Team in the writing and other departments. If we get our sleeper cells in, we will do full dhamaka in storyline 😉 We will get careers for women, MBA job for Dev, Shower *ahem* scene  for ShiVi... 🤣 Just saying

Our agents will convert Pandya Stores to Pandya International Pvt Ltd 😎

Forgot to tag Piu, after writing Ramayan 🤣

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Though I don't appreciate how Dev's character was written, he does have many good points (since it didn't take me long at all to come up with the list). He's just constantly overshadowed by other characters which is why he never gets proper tracks to shine 

That is the main point.

He is not getting much tracks and what he gets he kind of doesn’t make it through.