Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I am really starting to doubt the average age group of the forum/mhrw fandom! 
Idk how people donโ€™t realise that insecurity doesnโ€™t do any good in a relationship. I would never even talk to a person again if he ever made me feel insecure in any way. And another girl, please! And it goes for guys as well. Nobody likes to be insecure in a committed relationship. 

True , I have seen few high school couples do such things๐Ÿค“ and those relationships never lasted long  ๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t know what to expect from Raghvi when Mandaar enters too honestly. I am going with flow about it. I see so many theories about it but personally I donโ€™t want anything  crazy  ๐Ÿ˜†

But I really donโ€™t want writers to imply that Raghav realised his feeling only because he felt threatened by Mandaar. Give us good monologue about what he felt from initial encounters to date ๐Ÿ˜’

Edited by I-Got-You - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

You know Amna, even before 100 episodes it was very much there. But like you said, people were trying to be modest. Now their words are more crude. I am myself guilty of reading posts that used humor to mock a certain character and not being able to figure out. Now itโ€™s just more direct and hence feels unbearable. 

I don't know about it. Maybe because of my selective nature I missed such negative things. Back then I visited only story threads and some fun threads regularly. 

As you told after 100 episodes many bashing threads were created and people started to get more ruder.

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Both Sai and Shivangi's AT are at no#12 !!! Hows that for catching up??? I saw people complaining about us discussing the show and other characters in this AT which is against AT rules... M not to sure.. I dont think we are breaking any rules.. 

I had a feeling this might come up...let's keep hustling 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Both Sai and Shivangi's AT are at no#12 !!! Hows that for catching up??? I saw people complaining about us discussing the show and other characters in this AT which is against AT rules... M not to sure.. I dont think we are breaking any rules.. 

I think we should reduce the other discussions here. I don't want people to flag this thread because of it.

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

This kind of people are the reason why Kabir Singh was a huge hit ๐Ÿ˜ต

even the name of that movie drives me mad. Didnโ€™t watch it, and all you guys mentioning it here in this context makes my resolve to never watch it, stronger.

Just want to clarify, medical colleges are nothing like that. And nobody takes shit from an arrogant baffoon, heโ€™s not the only doctor in the world - people would gladly go and find a polite one. And operating while high? Please. 

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Am I the only one who is missing the way our forum was before 100 episodes. Back then majority of discussions were healthy and people always try to be modest and logical in the forum.

Now I can't visit MF without stumbling upon a negative thread. 

I read threads back then , Pallavi used to get bashed then also , probably not this harshly but they used to bash her for not understanding Raghav ๐Ÿคช

Things are looking better for her here nowadays, back then I felt it was worse.

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on new AT guys

thanks Sim for the new AT

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In another forum I saw a poll thread about age group of forum members so that they can censor the discussions according to it.

I think someone should make similar thread here to understand the average age group of our fandom. 

l

I think it should be done. I am curious now.

ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_remixfan

Inko Love story ki tragedy kyun banani hai? 

tragedy kab bani??

ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

About Pallavi not deserving Raghav, I did read many posts before redemption track where people said they donโ€™t understand why Pallavi doesnโ€™t want to marry Raghav  smiley36 heโ€™s handsome , charming , rich , Raos are better than Deshmukhs etc etc 

They feel Pallavi doesnโ€™t appreciate him enough smiley44 definitely doesnโ€™t deserve him.  Raghav just settled for her for his Amma . 

Weird people ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited this earlier because I didnโ€™t want to ruin first page vibes by posting my rant there ๐Ÿ˜†

just because he gave bad boy vibes does not mean she should settle herself with him