Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Handsome, charming, rich man who emotionally and physically tortured her, relentlessly? Yeah, it's a wonder why she didn't want to marry him. Doesn't deserve him at all. 

This kind of people are the reason why Kabir Singh was a huge hit πŸ˜΅

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Handsome, charming, rich man who emotionally and physically tortured her, relentlessly? Yeah, it's a wonder why she didn't want to marry him. Doesn't deserve him at all. 

Wohi πŸ€” I read so many fanfics back in the day where Pallavi apologised to Raghav  πŸ€“

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I am really starting to doubt the average age group of the forum/mhrw fandom! 
Idk how people don’t realise that insecurity doesn’t do any good in a relationship. I would never even talk to a person again if he ever made me feel insecure in any way. And another girl, please! And it goes for guys as well. Nobody likes to be insecure in a committed relationship. 

In another forum I saw a poll thread about age group of forum members so that they can censor the discussions according to it.

I think someone should make similar thread here to understand the average age group of our fandom. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats on the new AT 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Am I the only one who is missing the way our forum was before 100 episodes. Back then majority of discussions were healthy and people always try to be modest and logical in the forum.

Now I can't visit MF without stumbling upon a negative thread . 

TBH, I didn't love it back then- it was so much ranting about Pallavi all the time. I used to come across post after post justifying Raghav's inexcusable behaviour, and mushkil se 3-4 people trying to look at Pallavi's perspective. I think like it feels like it was better in retrospect, but the general negativity vibes are there in almost all forums, from day 1. Ours is still better off than many others, I think. 

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who is missing the way our forum was before 100 episodes. Back then majority of discussions were healthy and people always try to be modest and logical in the forum.

hum wahan bas Mihika ka analysis aur memes padhne jaate hai. otherwise the AT is the only place. 

Plus jab roleplay folks come in, it is hilarious...then everybody is on a roll πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don’t visit main forum at all. Directly jump to Pallavi’s AT through my notification box. πŸ˜†

You know Amna, even before 100 episodes it was very much there. But like you said, people were trying to be modest. Now their words are more crude. I am myself guilty of reading posts that used humor to mock a certain character and not being able to figure out. Now it’s just more direct and hence feels unbearable. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In another forum I saw a poll thread about age group of forum members so that they can censor the discussions according to it.

I think someone should make similar thread here to understand the average age group of our fandom. 

This is a good idea!

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Both Sai and Shivangi's AT are at no#12 !!! Hows that for catching up??? I saw people complaining about us discussing the show and other characters in this AT which is against AT rules... M not to sure.. I dont think we are breaking any rules.. 

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This kind of people are the reason why Kabir Singh was a huge hit πŸ˜΅

I still can't believe how much it has been ingrained in women's brain that bad guys change, all they need is unconditional love.