โค๏ธ

Aa gayi gulati marke ๐Ÿ˜†

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, Ma'am!!

CottonCandyy thumbnail

About Pallavi not deserving Raghav, I did read many posts before redemption track where people said they donโ€™t understand why Pallavi doesnโ€™t want to marry Raghav  smiley36 heโ€™s handsome , charming , rich , Raos are better than Deshmukhs etc etc 

They feel Pallavi doesnโ€™t appreciate him enough smiley44 definitely doesnโ€™t deserve him.  Raghav just settled for her for his Amma . 

Weird people ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited this earlier because I didnโ€™t want to ruin first page vibes by posting my rant there ๐Ÿ˜†

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Aa gayi gulati marke ๐Ÿ˜†

Apne tho life main style hona mangta๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

About Pallavi not deserving Raghav, I did read many posts before redemption track where people said they donโ€™t understand why Pallavi doesnโ€™t want to marry Raghav  smiley36 heโ€™s handsome , charming , rich , Raos are better than Deshmukhs etc etc 

They feel Pallavi doesnโ€™t appreciate him enough smiley44 definitely doesnโ€™t deserve him.  Raghav just settled for her for his Amma . 

Weird people ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited this earlier because I didnโ€™t want to ruin first page vibes by posting my rant there ๐Ÿ˜†

Handsome, charming, rich man who emotionally and physically tortured her, relentlessly? Yeah, it's a wonder why she didn't want to marry him. Doesn't deserve him at all. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

One thing is bothering me a lil so I will let it out.. What's wrong with Mandhar being an ambulance driver if that's what he is? Matlab ambulance drivers insaan nahi hote kya?

Pata nahi ๐Ÿค” I didnโ€™t understand that point either . Are they drawing parallels between Raghav and Mandaar and want to prove Mandaar is just poor driver while RR is rich ?  

Waise bhi choice ultimately Pallavi ki hai who doesnโ€™t care much about this ๐Ÿ˜† , they are finding anything to bash Mandaar though 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who is missing the way our forum was before 100 episodes. Back then majority of discussions were healthy and people always try to be modest and logical in the forum.

Now I can't visit MF without stumbling upon a negative thread . 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Raghav be like : meri kya galti smiley18smiley37

Seriously such a nibba-nibbi thing to introduce insecurities in your own relationship by involving a third party, wattpad story thodi hai yeh smiley44

Raghav and Pallavi are way mature than this smiley36 ladka pehle hi itna conscious hai , heโ€™ll never want some random person to make Pallavi build her walls around him again smiley36 

I know childish solo fans ka demand hai toh I will ignore them smiley44 , in Parulโ€™s words these are next generation of Trp aunties smiley37

Thoda fault makers ka bhi hai they donโ€™t give him monologues that will make his POV crystal clear to audience smiley44smiley24

I am really starting to doubt the average age group of the forum/mhrw fandom! 
Idk how people donโ€™t realise that insecurity doesnโ€™t do any good in a relationship. I would never even talk to a person again if he ever made me feel insecure in any way. And another girl, please! And it goes for guys as well. Nobody likes to be insecure in a committed relationship.