Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Am I the only one who is missing the way our forum was before 100 episodes. Back then majority of discussions were healthy and people always try to be modest and logical in the forum.

Now I can't visit MF without stumbling upon a negative thread . 

quite true--there is something negative always loitering there

I miss it too when I used to go to each thread and post my opinions there๐Ÿ˜†

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My Prends!!

Today I attended a wedding and I want to share with you all what I was wearing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please let me know did you guys liked my attire

Here is the link๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157873607

(As you guys are upset I thought to bring a smile on your face)

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ

โค๏ธ

Edited by _Blessy_ - 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Wohi ๐Ÿค” I read so many fanfics back in the day where Pallavi apologised to Raghav  ๐Ÿค“

when Pallavi was never at fault why would she even apologize..even if it is in fanfic?

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Inese_20

even the name of that movie drives me mad. Didnโ€™t watch it, and all you guys mentioning it here in this context make my resolve to never watch it, stronger.

Just want to clarify, medical colleges are nothing like that. And nobody takes shit from an arrogant baffoon, heโ€™s not the only doctor in the world - people would gladly go and find a polite one. And operating while high? Please. 

I was just about to log off, but Kabir Singh made me comment before turning in for the night. The movie was disgusting but nothing beats the director's justifications. If anyone tells me they like the movie, I ask whether they agree with these points (exact quotes):

โ€˜If you canโ€™t slap, touch your woman wherever you want, I donโ€™t see emotionโ€™

'When you are deeply in love and deeply connected to a woman (and vice versa), if you donโ€™t have the liberty of slapping each other, then I donโ€™t see anything there.'

People who didn't like the film are 'parasites who are the real threat to the film industryโ€™ and 'Probably they never experienced (love) in the right way. They were only on the feminist side, they didnโ€™t speak about anything else.'

That movie was a trashfire beginning to end, from it's depiction of medschool to how it romanticized abuse in relationships. 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I had a junior who was in this toxic relationship with this guy who even physically abused her. Also dated multiple people at the same time. Everyone could see, but not her. She believed that she was the one who would change him with โ€˜loveโ€™. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

My cousin sister too was in a toxic relation. He stopped her from using SM and used to handle all her SM accounts. Didnโ€™t even allow her to visit school functions and all.

Due to her insistence I chatted with him once and I find out that he is so misogynist and all. He even advised me to stop talking with boys and kinda questioned my character. That was the last nail in the coffin for me. And I am so proud to say that I am the reason that relation got ended.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Something happened that I should know?

Nothing serious  , we are head to head with Saiโ€™s AT ๐Ÿ˜† someone posted in last AT , why arenโ€™t discussions here limited to Shivangi  bas humko hi specifically kyun bole I donโ€™t understand 

Anyways , ignore that ๐Ÿ˜† letโ€™s continue the way it is. 

DT moderate forum , they are there to tell us if we ever cross a line. 

Edited by I-Got-You - 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_remixfan

hum wahan bas Mihika ka analysis aur memes padhne jaate hai. otherwise the AT is the only place. 

Plus jab roleplay folks come in, it is hilarious...then everybody is on a roll ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nowdays dhara also post analysis from twitter in the IF--those are beautiful too

MF i go to read stories and yes MIhika's analysis is a huge hit

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

My Prends!!

Today I attended a wedding and I want so share with you all what I was wearing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please let me know did you guys liked my attire

Here is the link๐Ÿ‘‡

(As you guys are upset I thought to bring a smile on your face)

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ

โค๏ธ

Ati sundar!!

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had a junior who was in this toxic relationship with this guy who even physically abused her. Also dated multiple people at the same time. Everyone could see, but not her. She believed that she was the one who would change him with โ€˜loveโ€™. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Iss ๐Ÿ„ ko tho main๐Ÿ‘‡

ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Both Sai and Shivangi's AT are at no#12 !!! Hows that for catching up??? I saw people complaining about us discussing the show and other characters in this AT which is against AT rules... M not to sure.. I dont think we are breaking any rules.. 

rather than discussion this is more like a chat and no dt member has raised any objection yet so it's all good I suppose