Pavitra Rishta 2.0 discussion thread-season2 out soon - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by CDlove

This does seem opportunistic and morally corrupt but at the same time, they are not doing anything wrong. If there's demand for a new PV season, why not? Make hay while the sun shines? As long as people watch it, they have all right to make as many seasons as they want. 

Of course being an opportunist is not illegal and is mostly harmless but still it's loathsome. 

Originally posted by ninny

Treated by who? Ankita Or Sushant? Tbh Ankita has nothing to do with Rhea or what happened to her. The FIR was filed by family and they had the right to do so. Like I said it wasn't out of the blue. The family and Rhea had troubles since the beginning of their relationship and it culminated into their worst nightmare? Tbh you can blame Arnab or others for the way they behaved but honestly I won't blame any of his friends or family. They surely know more than us. We can only make assumptions. Ankita probably sided with family because she was close to them, she knew them for over 11 years. Also I did not see Ankita making any statement against Rhea or being vile to her unlike Rhea who directly shamed her and called her Vidhwa and passed remarks on her current relationship. This is unnecessary comparison because Ankita might have been lot of things and I do agree that she is no saint but I still stand by the fact that she shouldn't be blamed for Rhea situation. 

Also I commented on your post because I felt like, I would have ignored it if I wanted to. 

Oh please Ankita made snarky comments on Rhea several times.....please brush up ur memory....that is the reason I commented about Rhea....but anyways.....I will comment on Rhea or anyone else who is connected to SSR....if I want to....so if you want to comment on what I said ....its fine...but please do not tell me what I can write or can't in any thread...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

People who want to shit on SSR...will shit on him anyways...irrespective of what anyone writes....its their responsibility ...not mine....unless they are 5 year old kids......and when they do that...take it up with them if you want.....you want to judge me....its fine.....judging people is not a nice thing...so carry on....you didn't have to write the same thing in 2 different threads...I got ur message the first time...and that is why I said ...if you want to come after me.....its fine...but you will get it back....if you keep repeating urself...

I am not sure why you keep repeating that I will โ€˜ get it backโ€™. Youโ€™ve said this in 2 posts already. Is this a threat? Am I supposed to be scared?

Being unnecessarily provocative and bringing in Rheaโ€™s name in a completely unrelated post is not a nice thing to do either. It reeks of wanting to deliberately stir up trouble in a post that didnโ€™t even mention her. 

Bringing in Rhea is undoubtedly unnecessary in this thread because she really has nothing to do with it.. and Ankita really wasn't responsible for the hate Rhea got.. is she using this opportunity to grab attention? Likely.  But she cannot he blamed for the court case, media trial or the witch hunting that Rhea was subjected to

Though this forum is notorious for not staying on topic so bringing in Rhea isn't off the mark๐Ÿ˜†

Though in my humble opinion, when you know that bringing in someone in an unrelated thread is inevitably going to give trolls an opportunity to diss a dead guy, it could be avoided

Originally posted by kar08

I am not sure why you keep repeating that I will โ€˜ get it backโ€™. Youโ€™ve said this in 2 posts already. Is this a threat? Am I supposed to be scared?

Being unnecessarily provocative and bringing in Rheaโ€™s name in a completely unrelated post is not a nice thing to do either. It reeks of wanting to deliberately stir up trouble in a post that didnโ€™t even mention her. 

Because you said the same thing in 2 different threads....why did you do that?? Do you think I wouldn't get it the first time??? Get it back....in the sense that if you are rude to me ...I will be rude to u as well....๐Ÿ˜†.....

Talking about Rhea in a thread related to SSR is not unrelated.....Rhea will be forever related to SSR....in every which way...unfortunately..๐Ÿ˜ณ..It was her B'Day  a few days back....on twitter some wished her and then some called her SSR's murderer ....how is Rhea's B'Day related to SSR??? its not...but unfortunately for Rhea....anything related to SSR will bring her up..

& now i feel bad for bashing Rhea last year. Atleast she isnโ€™t cashing on her ex bf demise unlike Ankita ๐Ÿ˜ต

Oh please Ankita made snarky comments on Rhea several times.....please brush up ur memory....that is the reason I commented about Rhea....but anyways.....I will comment on Rhea or anyone else who is connected to SSR....if I want to....so if you want to comment on what I said ....its fine...but please do not tell me what I can write or can't in any thread...

I don't really remember her bringing up Rhea name even once in her initial interviews. Rhea was in fact first one to be vile and call her Vidhwa, Sautan and attack her for apartment and her relationship. It was after her interviews that she replied back and it was way more civil than what people project.  I see no wrong in questioning her for procuring weed despite claiming how she was stopping Sushant from his "evil addiction". To be fair she had a right to be part of the case as after his family it was her who has been closest to him. She definitely is leeching off the publicity and attention but what has it got to do with Devi Rhea? 

Again.. I am just replying to you man. You can obviously say whatever you want and I can reply back, isn't it the whole point of public forum? 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago
Originally posted by BhataktiJawani

& now i feel bad for bashing Rhea last year. Atleast she isnโ€™t cashing on her ex bf demise unlike Ankita ๐Ÿ˜ต

Exactly.....I remember a lot of people saying how Ankita was the best thing to happen to Sushant...didn't she invite that Sandeep guy...one of the accused in her B'Day party??

Originally posted by ninny

I don't really remember her bringing up Rhea name even once in her initial interviews. Rhea was in fact first one to be vile and call her Vidhwa, Sautan and attack her for apartment and her relationship. It was after her interviews that she replied back and it was way more civil than what people project.  I see no wrong in questioning her for procuring weed despite claiming how she was stopping Sushant from his evil addiction. To be fair she had a right to be part of the case as after his family it was her who has been closest to him. She definitely is leeching off the publicity and attention but what has it got to do with Devi Rhea? 

Again.. I am just replying to you man. You can obviously say whatever you want and I can reply back, isn't it the whole point of public forum? 

of course....that is why I don't see why people are lecturing me on bringing Rhea here.....Rhea is related to SSR.....so I can bring her up....like I said....u can comment on my comment...just don't tell me what to write on any thread....that is the Moderator's job ....not yours....you can report my posts to them...

Because you said the same thing in 2 different threads....why did you do that?? Do you think I wouldn't get it the first time??? Get it back....in the sense that if you are rude to me ...I will be rude to u as well....๐Ÿ˜†.....

Talking about Rhea in a thread related to SSR is not unrelated.....Rhea will be forever related to SSR....in every which way...unfortunately..๐Ÿ˜ณ..It was her B'Day  a few days back....on twitter some wished her and then some called her SSR's murderer ....how is Rhea's B'Day related to SSR??? its not...but unfortunately for Rhea....anything related to SSR will bring her up..

This post was never about Rhea or the reactions she evokes on Twitter. So bringing her name into it IS unrelated. Now the discussion will head that way which is I guess what some people want to do in any SSR post. 

May I remind you that you brought up Rheaโ€™s name twice too? ๐Ÿ˜† In both the Pavitra rishta posts ?