Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

And as luck would have it, tejo happened to be in a two piece swimsuit and Fateh couldn't take his eyes off her. His date noticed that and frowned upon. 

"So you don't have a bit of loyalty, do you? "

Fateh stammered, “no I, she’s’ like” as he looked at Tejo and then back at Harpreet. Fateh had a hard time looking away from Tejo. Harpreet scoffed. “Knew it” he said and then a part of him said “well, it’s not like you’re the epitome of loyalty either. You just met your match.” 

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

And as luck would have it, tejo happened to be in a two piece swimsuit and Fateh couldn't take his eyes off her. His date noticed that and frowned upon. 

"So you don't have a bit of loyalty, do you? "

"Not at all" Fateh replied "I was wondering if we should've gone on a swimming pool date instead. But I also wanted that Ferris wheel ki..." Fateh kept mumbling to himself and Tejo couldn't keep quiet anymore "Fateh why are you with this guy? This fraud of a man is actually enjoying himself here?! We should report him!" 

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Border Changing Colors Sticker - Border Changing Colors Line Stickers

PROMPT 3

Amrik is MIA and Fateh needs help to send gifts to woo Jasmine for which he recruits Mahi instead. Mahi ends up confusing the entire mission and by mistake gives the gift to Abhiraj with Fateh's message to meet the secret admirer. Abhiraj ends up in Fateh's planned date instead of Jasmine (prompt by: mistofshadows)

Edited by I_StanStrongFLs - 2 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

PROMPT 3

Amrik is MIA and Fateh needs help to send gifts to woo Jasmine for which he recruits Mahi instead. Mahi ends up confusing the entire mission and by mistake gives the gift to Abhiraj with Fateh's message to meet the secret admirer. Abhiraj ends up in Fateh's planned date instead of Jasmine (prompt by: mistofshadows)

Fateh: "Abhiraj!"😲what are you doing here? I was expecting jasmine.

Abhiraj: don't know bro you are the one who sent me that message to come here.🤔

Fateh: damn ! That mahi got confused and sent it to you instead of jasmine.😵. Anyway as you are here, let's enjoy this date instead of wasting the time.😳

Abhiraj:😲😕

Edited by Euphoria_V - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Fateh: "Abhiraj!"😲what are you doing here? I was expecting jasmine.

Abhiraj: don't know bro you are the one who sent me that message to come here.🤔

Fateh: damn ! That mahi got confused and sent it to you instead of jasmine.😵. Anyway as you are here, let's enjoy this date instead of wasting the time.😳

Abhiraj:😲😕

They end up making a outing to a restaurant instead. Awkward but hungry they search for a table but only left empty is a loveseat and since they have ordered already; they end up taking it with uneasiness. In that restaurant, Khusveer enters with Bauji to enjoy some hotel food as he is bored of Gurpreet's cooking.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

They end up making a outing to a restaurant instead. Awkward but hungry they search for a table but only left empty is a loveseat and since they have ordered already; they end up taking it with uneasiness. In that restaurant, Khusveer enters with Bauji to enjoy some hotel food as he is bored of Gurpreet's cooking.

At first awkward Fateh and Abhiraj slowly ease into the love seat. Devouring the food, they are lost in silence when they both reach for the pappad. Fingers brush, eyes meet and they both stop breathing. That is when Bauji from the far corner spots a familiar shape.