UDAARIYAAN GAME THREAD #1 | Carry it forward |

Posted: 2 years ago

Border Changing Colors Sticker - Border Changing Colors Line Stickers

Pin on Random shit

||TO||

The rules are simple.

A prompt will be published every week on the thread by Sunday and the players will have to carry the story forward within three-four sentences. You can make it as creative or unexpected as you wish to, there's no limit.

Please refrain from unnecessary chatting/discussions that are not part of the game. If you do wish to comment on something make sure you color it blue and the comment is no longer than two sentences. 

Anyone can be a part of this game.

Make sure to end the story by Saturday before the new prompt is released. Once a new prompt is given, the older prompt will be shown 'locked' and will no longer be available to comment upon.

Also no abusive language or character/actor bashing is allowed. You wouldn't want this thread to shut down now would you?smiley2

Here's an example:-

Prompt 0: Amrik is in love with Tejo. But what happens when his confession letter reaches the wrong girl (Jasmine) at the right time? ...

Player A: [quoting the promt]  

Amrik shivered quietly as Jasmine read the love letter meant for Tejo. She glared at him for a while before breaking into a sweet smile, "So you have feelings for me huh? Don't worry I like you too Amrik". Amrik stood there dumbfounded before he saw the letter in Jasmine's hand and realized he forgot to mention Tejo's name!

Player B: [quoting player A] 

Tejo appeared out of nowhere and questioned if Amrik was playing with her sister's feelings. Amrik vehemently denied. Tejo gazed into Amrik's eyes and before Amrik could confess his true feelings, Tejo uttered "Great then you both will get married within three days"

Player C: [quoting player B] 

Amrik and Jasmine were sitting on the mandap together. Amrik had still not come back to his senses, he was actually marrying his crush's sister! Before the rituals could progress he heard Buzo say "Excuse me everyone, I have an important announcement to make"

Player A: [quoting player C]

Buzo shyly looked at Tejo and went down on his knee to propose her. In front of Amrik and the families' shocked gaze, Tejo said yes! Buzo came over to thank Amrik "Yaar teri himmat dekh kar mujhe bhi josh chadh gaya, maine socha agar tu Jasmine bhabhi ko bolsakta hai toh mai Tejo ji ko kyun nahi. Thanks yaar" 

Comment: Lol I turned this into BuTejo now😆 

There are no points, nor any ranking system in this game. Our aim is to have fun and get along with each other. So get those creative juices flowing and enjoy!

Play Game GIF - Play Game Time GIFs

P.S: Permission granted by @mnx12

Game Idea credit: music_girl, mistofshadows

Write-up: I_StanStrongFLs

GIFs provider: I_StanStrongFLs

|| PROMPT INDEX ||

PROMPT 1 [LOCKED]

PROMPT 2 [LOCKED]

PROMPT 3 [ONGOING]

Edited by I_StanStrongFLs - 2 years ago

PROMPT 1

Bauji and Beeji send Fateh and Tejo out on a romantic date. Unaware, Fateh and Tejo believe its a normal friendly outing, little do they know that they're in for an awkward evening...

Edited by I_StanStrongFLs - 2 years ago

Originally posted by I_StanStrongFLs

PROMPT 1

Bauji and Beeji send Fateh and Tejo out on a romantic date. Unaware, Fateh and Tejo believe its a normal friendly outing, little do they know that they're in for an awkward evening...

The restaurant that Bauji chose was very fancy. Fateh ordered all his favourites, atleast 5 dishes for him. Tejo simply ordered a fruit salad...

Originally posted by music_girl

The restaurant that Bauji chose was very fancy. Fateh ordered all his favourites, atleast 5 dishes for him. Tejo simply ordered a fruit salad...

Fateh glanced at Tejo's salad and commented, "You know Tejo, ghaas-phus khaane se jaldi maut hojaati hai"

Tejo: … That was so random.

Fateh: Isiliye tumko bhi meri tarah chole-shole khaane chahiye

Lmao writing everything within three sentences is hard!

Fateh glanced at Tejo's salad and commented, "You know Tejo, ghaas-phus khaane se jaldi maut hojaati hai"

Tejo: … That was so random.

Fateh: Isiliye tumko bhi meri tarah chole-shole khaane chahiye

Lmao writing everything within three sentences is hard!

Tejo ignored him. She found him a bit annoying. She continued eating quietly. Fateh also was enjoying his food. Just then, a middle aged lady dressed impeccably arrived....

Tejo ignored him. She found him a bit annoying. She continued eating quietly. Fateh also was enjoying his food. Just then, a middle aged lady dressed impeccably arrived....

"Hello dearies, I work for the local daily 'The Times Of Pind' and we're currently doing an article on marriage and love. Do you mind if we interview you both? It won't take long" The woman passed them a business card with her name on it.

"Hello dearies, I work for the local daily 'The Times Of Pind' and we're currently doing an article on marriage and love. Do you mind if we interview you both? It won't take long" The woman passed them a business card with her name on it.

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago

Tejo thought it was a joke and laughed. Fateh who had his mind on his food, felt disturbed. Tejo couldn't help but notice how the woman kept glancing at Fateh, seeming very interested.

Edit

Bluekohl just saw your res post. Sorry ðŸ˜”

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago

Tejo thought it was a joke and laughed. Fateh who had his mind on his food, felt disturbed. Tejo couldn't help but notice how the woman kept glancing at Fateh, seeming very interested.

Edit

Bluekohl just saw your res post. Sorry ðŸ˜”

Colored TextIt's ok, I guess I just res because I think it'd be a good idea to res, so that not more than one person would write it further, and chances of any clash would be minimised. Just an idea. 

Tejo was baffled as what to do, when a waitress approached them and said "Sir your appointment for couple's massage and spa will be in 30 minutes. I hope it'll be ok. Here is the key card for your suite. I hope you both enjoy it. "

Tejo and Fateh both looked at each other and wondered wtf is going on.