Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Tejo was baffled as what to do, when a waitress approached them and said "Sir your appointment for couple's massage and spa will be in 30 minutes. I hope it'll be ok. Here is the key card for your suite. I hope you both enjoy it. "

Tejo and Fateh both looked at each other and wondered wtf is going on. 

Now that it had gotten so awkward, Tejo desperately looked for an out. Unfortunately she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. 

"Yes, we will give you the interview" 

No sooner had the words left her mouth the reporter made herslef comfortable, pulling a chair and sitting herself beside Fateh... a little too close beside Fateh. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Now that it had gotten so awkward, Tejo desperately looked for an out. Unfortunately she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. 

"Yes, we will give you the interview" 

No sooner had the words left her mouth the reporter made herslef comfortable, pulling a chair and sitting herself beside Fateh... a little too close beside Fateh. 

The reporter mostly talked, flirting too much and batting her eyelashes at him. He grew more uncomfortable as time went by. So Tejo decided to save him and they bid goodbye to the lady. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music_girl

The reporter mostly talked, flirting too much and batting her eyelashes at him. He grew more uncomfortable as time went by. So Tejo decided to save him and they bid goodbye to the lady. 

They'd just took a breath and settled themselves, another waiter arrived and told them "Sir, ma'm you are already late for your massage appointments. Please, staff is waiting for you." Fateh looked at tejo begging her to get them outta this, and tejo looked at him helplessly. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

They'd just took a breath and settled themselves, another waiter arrived and told them "Sir, ma'm you are already late for your massage appointments. Please, staff is waiting for you." Fateh looked at tejo begging her to get them outta this, and tejo looked at him helplessly. 

The room was dimly lit, covered in rose petals. The scent of warm vanilla and cinnamon dominant. Oh man this was going to be very awkward. 

"ma'am, sir you have booked a full body massage.I will have to ask you to remove your clothes" 

a massage lady called out and the duo froze

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The room was dimly lit, covered in rose petals. The scent of warm vanilla and cinnamon dominant. Oh man this was going to be very awkward. 

"ma'am, sir you have booked a full body massage.I will have to ask you to remove your clothes" 

a massage lady called out and the duo froze

"Um... uh... She's not my wife!" Fateh blurted out in desperation. Both the Masseuse and Tejo looked at Fateh in bewilderment, "Um I mean she's my... best friend and we had an arranged marriage so... I can't take off-" 

"Sir, we don't do full clothed massages, please take off everything you're wearing" The Masseuse was adamant.

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

"Um... uh... She's not my wife!" Fateh blurted out in desperation. Both the Masseuse and Tejo looked at Fateh in bewilderment, "Um I mean she's my... best friend and we had an arranged marriage so... I can't take off-" 

"Sir, we don't do full clothed massages, please take off everything you're wearing" The Masseuse was adamant.

"Absolutely not!" Fateh replied. 

"Can we cancel the appointment" Tejo reasoned

"Sure! but since we have already come and set up everything you will have to pay cancellation fees. That would be 17500 rupees"

Fateh and Tejo stood shocked, mouth agape. So much!? that too without getting any service. The looked at each other helplessly

Tagging more people :) (there is a limit so sorry if I didn't tag you)

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"Absolutely not!" Fateh replied. 

"Can we cancel the appointment" Tejo reasoned

"Sure! but since we have already come and set up everything you will have to pay cancellation fees. That would be 17500 rupees"

Fateh and Tejo stood shocked, mouth agape. So much!? that too without getting any service. The looked at each other helplessly

Tagging more people :) (there is a limit so sorry if I didn't tag you)

"Ab kya karna hai" Fateh asked in a hushed voice to tejo. 

"What do you mean kya karna hai... Payment karo aur nikalte hain yahan se. " Tejo squinted her eyes emphasizing trying to look threatening. 

'Ok lemme try my card' Fateh replied and walked off with the staff. 

TheFluffyCactus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

"Ab kya karna hai" Fateh asked in a hushed voice to tejo. 

"What do you mean kya karna hai... Payment karo aur nikalte hain yahan se. " Tejo squinted her eyes emphasizing trying to look threatening. 

'Ok lemme try my card' Fateh replied and walked off with the staff. 

The card was nowhere to be found but Fateh decided to take advantage of Chameli's obsession for once. Not knowing what lay ahead, Chameli came but again, her card balance was zero. Dadaji suddenly calls them back, saying dadi had an accident, his spies were very efficient. 

Chameli ends up washing the dishes the whole night to compensate for cancellation fees.

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheFluffyCactus

The card was nowhere to be found but Fateh decided to take advantage of Chameli's obsession for once. Not knowing what lay ahead, Chameli came but again, her card balance was zero. Dadaji suddenly calls them back, saying dadi had an accident, his spies were very efficient. 

Chameli ends up washing the dishes the whole night to compensate for cancellation fees.

Chameli is seething and grumbling at the fact that she has to do the dishes. "I'll get you even if it's the last thing I do!" she exclaims as she throws a fist pump as she is exiting the kitchen. One of the employees looks at her with fear in her eyes. "Is she possessed by the chudail of the kitchen, Meanjolika?" she asks and gulps. 

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahiti-1

Chameli is seething and grumbling at the fact that she has to do the dishes. "I'll get you even if it's the last thing I do!" she exclaims as she throws a fist pump as she is exiting the kitchen. One of the employees looks at her with fear in her eyes. "Is she possessed by the chudail of the kitchen, Meanjolika?" she asks and gulps. 

Meanwhile Fateh sped away on his bike with Tejo sitting behind him. With his awful sense of humor, Fateh tried to lighten up the mood "Mai kya Tejo, mere itne paise kharch karana se toh accha tha ki hum kapde hi utaar dete haina?" he giggled as Tejo's face grew darker by the second. Suddenly Tejo pinched him hard and Fateh ended up crashing his bike in the nearby pond.