Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Meghan Markle has a history of ghosting friends, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

But wondering what made her ghost PC?

Use and throw.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Poonawallahs ko chunawallah bana diya BW ne. Their influence, their private jet, their tickets, their money are used by BW. Natasha seems very star struck by these celebs.

PC got good life now, roaming around the world, while making ppl pay $4/Golgappa in her restaurant. 

Don't tell me they are Gol Gappa shots... Is it one shot for 4 USD?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

For all that money I hope they don’t crib about giving the extra pani.🤓 I mean gol gappe without the extra pani is the biggest blasphemy if you ask me!😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Been there, done that, without any help from the likes of Natasha Poonahwala

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

For all that money I hope they don’t crib about giving the extra pani.🤓 I mean gol gappe without the extra pani is the biggest blasphemy if you ask me!😆

No idea but if they are gol gappa shots then that means it's 1 gol gappa with 1 shot glass of pani. 🤪

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No idea but if they are gol gappa shots then that means it's 1 gol gappa with 1 shot glass of pani. 🤪

I don’t need no fancy shot glasses with ittu si pani that too for $4.😵😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

Ya one shot of normal paani. Vodka pani is $6 + tax. with Avacado in it. 😆 main course is much better priced.

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I don’t need no fancy shot glasses with ittu si pani that too for $4.😵😆

It's the novelty of it and you are paying for the ambiance. It's not the gol gappas themselves as they are made with cheap ingredients, there ain't no truffles or caviar in there to justify that price. There's a restaurant here that isn't cheap either, $8 + tax for 6 gol gappa shots smiley39 (that's a $1.33 per gol gappa) but they have been doing this for a few years now and their decor is pretty sick unlike PC's boring one.  

Lol PC probably thinks they are on to something new but people been doing them gol gappa shots for years. We do them for parties sometimes if the menu is Desi. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Been there, done that, without any help from the likes of Natasha Poonahwala

oh god. I would have killed for Ash and PC to be trying to make it in HW at the same time. The fan wars would have been epic. 

This almost reminded me of the Cannes butt shot days when fans would fight about which actress had more pictures taken of her bum and why that means she's more famous. 🤣

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Ya one shot of normal paani. Vodka pani is $6 + tax. with Avacado in it. 😆 main course is much better priced.

We can maybe justify the price of the Vodka pani although I doubt there had be more than half a shot of Vodka in there. Best to buy a box of gol gappas from the grocery store since they include the pani ingredients for about the same price.