Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Poonawallahs ko chunawallah bana diya BW ne. Their influence, their private jet, their tickets, their money are used by BW. Natasha seems very star struck by these celebs.

PC got good life now, roaming around the world, while making ppl pay $4/Golgappa in her restaurant. 

Saari zindai ye jibe chalegi?

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Saari zindai ye jibe chalegi?

It will stop when you are ok with spending Rs 320 on ONE golgappa.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It will stop when you are ok with spending Rs 320 on ONE golgappa.

If I get a chance to go to NYC... SONA wont be on my list. I get best golgappa full plate* in my nukkad at 1/10th price of SONA. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Natasha is an exact replica of Nita Ambani. Both are star struck and Bollywoodiyas take full advantage of it. 😂

Natasha has been connected to the Royals for ages. She’s the chair of the British Asian trust. She even threw a birthday party for Prince Charles when he was in Mumbai.

CuttingChai thumbnail

I wonder if Kate recognized and remembered the time when PC was Meghan Markle's "Friend". 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder if Kate recognized and remembered the time when PC was Meghan Markle's "Friend". 

Was thinking the same. Must be awkward 😆

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Nick jiju nazar nahin aa rahe...

He doesnt like to hang out with the older crowd.  He'd rather go with his friends.  Sab aunty uncle ke beech mein bechaara kiddo atak jata 😆

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Priyanka watched the women’s Wimbledon final today, she was sat in the royal box along with Wimbledon champion Martina Navratalova, Billie Jean King, Dame Maggie Smith, Kate and William were also there

What science experiment is Natasha hoping to do in middle of a match? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

PC got good life now, roaming around the world, while making ppl pay $4/Golgappa in her restaurant. 

For what it's worth, she has no ownership stake in the restaurant. I have a subscription to the NY Times and they do a review of every new restaurant in the city. In the review for Sona, they blatantly said she has no ownership but seems to be all over it - even they sounded confused. I'm guessing she's like a brand ambassador and gets paid to publicize the restaurant and it also helps her carve an image as a businesswoman. PC is always more show than substance. 

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Meghan Markle has a history of ghosting friends, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

But wondering what made her ghost PC?