Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Hey Premaaa

Srii and me are also working on the story so far ðŸ˜†

It’ll be great to share the episodes amongst the three of us, lesser work ðŸ˜†

We can take 50 episodes each? Sriii said she’s also watched the pre leap ones. I haven’t watched pre leap much. When she comes online we can pick a 50 for each of us ðŸ˜†

Hi Nivi🤗 so are we going to write a recap of the 50 episodes as part of the celebration thread? Or general thoughts about the show like where/how it all started for me and things associated with it😃 I can do either one.

I also think it’s a great idea for Piu to do character analysis. Since there are so many characters, I think she  will definitely need a partner as we cannot burden her with writing for every character.

We can include as many members as possible like Pixie,Maahi, Naira,  Sofia, Esha, Aaliya, Priya, ML, Avi (if both are upto it) Bhavna is already involved😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Ye lo, KD ne precap post kiya.

Raavi ðŸ˜†in her nervousness we all know how she starts speaking a lot, why does she have to shout his name when he walked towards the store. We all know he will be recognized but still Raavi😆

It is going to be either Rishita or Dev who will save the store and Shiva. DevTa to the rescue😆 so their value amongst the audience can  go high up😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_DaGDBf1b/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Hi Nivi🤗 so are we going to write a recap of the 50 episodes as part of the celebration thread? Or general thoughts about the show like where/how it all started for me and things associated with it😃 I can do either one.

I also think it’s a great idea for Piu to do character analysis. Since there are so many characters, I think she  will definitely need a partner as we cannot burden her with writing for every character.

We can include as many members as possible like Pixie, Sofia, Esha, Aaliya, Priya, ML, Avi (if both are upto it)

These discussions are getting lost in the EDT. I think we’ll need a separate thread for this ðŸ˜†

Please excuse me while I create one ðŸ¤—

mpks1 thumbnail

Must watch Oh No video of Mami’s kartoots😆 includes Suman breaking the phone😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-_V4BBk9i/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What? I just saw a reel from them last week😆

If she has managed to piss off Mohit, who is the most genuine, lovable, simple of them all, then there is something is really going on behind the scenes. But looks like Shiny and Simran seem to still get along very well with as they are liking every post of hers😆

shinys stopped liking all of KDs posts entirely

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

These discussions are getting lost in the EDT. I think we’ll need a separate thread for this ðŸ˜†

Please excuse me while I create one ðŸ¤—

Most definitely ! So the one you will be creating is for the preparation for the celebration thread and the actual thread will be put together by Sriya, right?😃

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ye lo, KD ne precap post kiya.

Raav,😆 in her nervousness we all know how she starts speaking a lot, why does she have to shout his name when he walked towards the store. We all know he will be recognized but still Raavi😆

It is going to be either Rishita or Dev who will save the store and Shiva. DevTa to the rescue😆 so their value amongst the audience can  go high up😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_DaGDBf1b/?utm_medium=copy_link

🤣🤣🤣

I didn't notice this.

Raavi is such a dobii 😆😆😆

She literally shouts his name in front of the police.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Really?😮

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Looks like, slowly groups are being formed. It is bound to happen when there are so many people working together, ego definitely  plays a part. As long as they are cordial to each other and it doesn’t affect the show, I don’t care. They can be friends with whoever they want to be friends with. 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Maybe she missed his posts, scrolled past them 

who knowss whats going onn. I really wanted all of them to be on good terms😭