Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavna101

And I wonder why they didn't pick up some spices🤔

Probably too lazy to find them, it can be an offense if used. Cold drink aur Detergent ka koi kuch nahi bolega 🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT! 

Watch the episode and participate in the discussions in one EDT, leave for 6 hours and there is a new EDT waiting for you😆

So I checked my notifications, found that I was tagged for some celebration thread! I did not understand what exactly it  was for - 50 EDT’s completion  or 150 episodes completion  and what am I supposed to do or what is the contribution expected of me?😃

I know we will be on the 50th EDT in few hours😆 and 

150 episodes will be complete on Saturday, July 17th😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT! 

Watch the episode and participate in the discussions in one EDT, leave for 6 hours and there is a new EDT waiting for you😆

So I checked my notifications, found that I was tagged for some celebration thread! I did not understand what exactly it  was for - 50 EDT’s completion  or 150 episodes completion  and what am I supposed to do or what is the contribution expected of me?😃

I know we will be on 50th EDT in few hours😆 and 

150 episodes will be complete on Saturday, July 17th😃

That's why we are making it into 150th episode celebration. Can you please help Shriya and Piu with their posts - story so far (as uou have been watching the show since start) and the character analysis/development post as well.

Also can you write you experience with the show as well. Like how you found about it, connected with it, what you like the most and all??

bhavna101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Same😣😣😣

I had no idea that the show is this toxic.i just watched some cute scenes of the couple on insta, then I thought maybe it's a beautiful love story where the hero will support the heroine in fulfilling her dreams.

I was legit traumatized 🤧🤧

Then I read the og story on wiki ,I was more traumatized 😮

The moment I got to know about GHKKPM I went to watch a few episodes of the original version and dear god!! I was left traumatized🤪

The tracks are horrible but I kept on watching the episodes because of pakhi's bezzati🤣

I specifically watched only those episodes where she was being insulted 😈🤣

And I watch GHKKPM for the same. The story is just ridiculous!

mpks1 thumbnail

That's why we are making it into 150th episode celebration. Can you please help Shriya and Piu with their posts - story so far (as uou have been watching the show since start) and the character analysis/development post as well.

Also can you write you experience with the show as well. Like how you found about it, connected with it, what you like the most and all??

Sure! Can I send it next week as I will be back home and will have time to think and write down my thoughts. Is there a deadline? When are you all planning to put the celebration post up? 

bhavna101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madheart

Probably too lazy to find them, it can be an offense if used. Cold drink aur Detergent ka koi kuch nahi bolega 🤣🤣

On duty police officer pe attack ka case toh waise hi ban jaata🤣 Toh spices use kar hi lene thhe na😆

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Even Mohit has unfollowed Maami and vice versaa. What is going on lolll
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The moment I got to know about GHKKPM I went to watch a few episodes of the original version and dear god!! I was left traumatized🤪

The tracks are horrible but I kept on watching the episodes because of pakhi's bezzati🤣

I specifically watched only those episodes where she was being insulted 😈🤣

And I watch GHKKPM for the same. The story is just ridiculous!

🤣🤣🤣

That's the only respite in the show.

I don't understand the characters at all 🤕🤕

What shocks me more is that show had topped the trp charts.maybe the other people also watch it for her beizzati 😆😆.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Sure! Can I send it next week as I will be back home and will have time to think and write down my thoughts. Is there a deadline? When are you all planning to put the celebration post up? 

Take your time👍🏼

The 150th episode on on 17th of July so we will need every write-up by 15th of july. Once you are done you have to PM it to Shriya (funny_fubar) so she can edit it in the res post and me as a backup😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Even Mohit has unfollowed Maami and vice versaa. What is going on lolll

Looks like maami did something to piss everybody off. 

Only Shiny and Simran get along with her now.