Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hi Nivi🤗 so are we going to write a recap of the 50 episodes as part of the celebration thread? Or general thoughts about the show like where/how it all started for me and things associated with it😃 I can do either one.

I also think it’s a great idea for Piu to do character analysis. Since there are so many characters, I think she  will definitely need a partner as we cannot burden her with writing for every character.

We can include as many members as possible like Pixie, Sofia, Esha, Aaliya, Priya, ML, Avi (if both are upto it)

Originally posted by: bhavna101

The whole thing will be a combined thread like I mentioned previously.

Thread title will be something like - PS 150 episode celebrations!!

1. The first post will be a story so far.
  2. The second post will be the character analysis, which is about how the characters and their relationships have developed and all.
  3. The third post will be about people's experiences with the show. We can have a few of us add our experiences there, and the rest of us will join in later posts to bump up the thread.

creating a new thread for this is a lot of work ðŸ¤£ And it’ll also get lost in the forum.

So this is was what we thought in the morning.

1. Story so far- Srii (funny_fubar) and me
  2. Character analysis- Piu (Transference)
  3. Experiences- Priya (itsmePriya), Prema (mpks1), Aaliya (GrilledCheese). (Rest of us will jump in in the subsequent posts after that with our experiences) 

If anyone wants to switch or jump in with any of the three above, please pm Sriii, Piu or Bhavna ðŸ˜†

Akshara2469 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

shinys stopped liking all of KDs posts entirely

seems Alice and KD live In a seperate world. They like and comment each other's post. All others just ignore their post

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most definitely ! So the one you will be creating is for the preparation for the celebration thread and the actual thread will be put together by Sriya, right?😃

If you want me to, I can create one ðŸ˜† let me know

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshara2469

seems Alice and KD live In a seperate world. They like and comment each other's post. All others just ignore their post

kinshuk, simran, akshay, mohit still do occasionally like theirs :(

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new EDT! ðŸ¥³

manny136 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT!!! 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Nivi🤗 so are we going to write a recap of the 50 episodes as part of the celebration thread? Or general thoughts about the show like where/how it all started for me and things associated with it😃 I can do either one.

I also think it’s a great idea for Piu to do character analysis. Since there are so many characters, I think she  will definitely need a partner as we cannot burden her with writing for every character.

We can include as many members as possible like Pixie,Maahi, Naira,  Sofia, Esha, Aaliya, Priya, ML, Avi (if both are upto it) Bhavna is already involved😃

That’s exactly I was coming to. I want at least 2-3 partners for character bits. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

If you want me to, I can create one ðŸ˜† let me know

It is definitely bound to get lost here. More members participate, it will be great! But I know it’s a lot of work for Sriya.

So far we have you, Sriya, Bhavna, Piu, Priya and me have committed to contributing posts for the thread. We have to hear from others as well. Do you think with EDT moving fast and not everybody is  able to catch up on all the pages, a separate thread would help😃

manny136 thumbnail

Guys I think a recap of the show story and each characters update would help especially for those new ppl wanting to watch the show. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

That’s exactly I was coming to. I want at least 2-3 partners for character bits. 

Pixie, Maahi🤗 will you be able to partner with Piu to write about few characters? If it is too much commitment, then you can choose to write about something else. 

I am not able to tag Pixie😕