Is it just me, or have they started laying the groundwork for the Insecurity Track 😕
His dialogue today " I am better off just carrying sacks. I tried using my brain and everything went down the drain"
My heart dropped at that 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it just me, or have they started laying the groundwork for the Insecurity Track 😕
His dialogue today " I am better off just carrying sacks. I tried using my brain and everything went down the drain"
My heart dropped at that 😔
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
You can do it! Catch up phast phast 😎

Ek kiss maar ke hi dekh loon 🤣
BTW today's ShiViscenes were a bit too tharki for my liking 🙈 I didn't like them 😐
I loved GauRa's romance in contrast. They seemed more elegant
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Is it just me, or have they started laying the groundwork for the Insecurity Track 😕
His dialogue today " I am better off just carrying sacks. I tried using my brain and everything went down the drain"
My heart dropped at that 😔
yes yes even i felt the same😔
I like this one 🤣 He looks cute with his tongue like that 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Is it just me, or have they started laying the groundwork for the Insecurity Track 😕
His dialogue today " I am better off just carrying sacks. I tried using my brain and everything went down the drain"
My heart dropped at that 😔
yes.....I felt so bad ....he was trying
janardan pe gussa aur bhadka mera😡