Acceptance of family

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Samar birthday celebration continues and All was dependent on Leela to make Samar and Anupama happy. I am happy that Leela agreed For Samar and Leela's relationship. It is said that time heals everything. Here this concept has worked. For the older generation, who is reluctant to change, Leela is very stubborn, but still she changed and that's appreciative. It is a slow and gradual process of change. The idea of generation gap can be reduced to some extent if the change is from both the generations. 

Leela could have accepted Kavya also the way she accepted Nandini.Previously I said that change should be from both the sides. The family is ready to change   but Kavya doesn't wanna accept them. She is forcing her on all. Nandini stayed silent, but Kavya gone crazy when Vanya wasn't accepted. 

Everyone is happy and enjoying the birthday. Where Anupama discusses the joy of being in motherhood and that irks Kavya. That lady said that she doesn't wanna be a mother. Now just because Anupama described the happiness of being a mother. Kavya got jealous and she felt Anupama taunted her. Hey Bhagwaan is bandi ke life ka ek hi goal, jo Anupama ka hai woh mera hona chahiye. 

Vanraj and Samar no shared a nice scene. Vanraj yearns that Samar calls him father. It must have hurt him every now and then. When Samar addresses him as Mr Shah. He gifted him the policy he bought for him.  Vanraj was definitely proud of Samar when he said that he wanted to make a home for Anupama. 

Kavya is sees Vanraj and Samar together and she misunderstands as usual. Waise bhi madam se umeed hi kya kar sakte hai. Now she will make her stories in her mind. I have noticed that Vanraj and Samar, when they have a conversation Kavya is always there to interrupt. Now Kavya Madam ke dimaag mein aayega hi mera haq mera bacha dilayega, isiliye bacha peda karna hai. Kavya getting jealous of Anuraj I can understand, But she getting jealous of father and son... Ewwww Kavyaaaaa

Now the celebration is over and the attention is diverted to working women. To work and being married is hell a difficult task. Everyone knows that. Won't elaborate much on it. Kavya says that being working is not that difficult. Has she gone nuts? She wanna have a maid, she returned to home with a stress and fatigue. She was warned by Dholakiya always. She wasn't able to create a work life balance. Kavya itne saalon ka experience hai pat phir bhi woh Kinjal ke under kaam karti hai. Why she was not promoted? Dholakiya might have seen her mismanagements

The contradiction was that when everyone bursted out with laughter, Kavya felt bad. Kya hai sachi khushi madam se hazam nahi hoti. And when she was laughing, no she was making fun of Anupama and Vanraj. Kavya doesn't leaves any chance to make fun of her husband. Now Vanraj nicely gave her back. Kavya and Family are two boats altogether. When the one boat is happy, the other is sad. Kavya won't ever get family on her side

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now that Kavya has lost her job, she will be more jealous of Anupama and most probably go out of her way to instigate family members against her. Vanraj losing his job is kind of sad, but I think it’s just that whatever he did to Anupama is coming back at him in some way or the other. He’s been improving as a person and I hope he stays that way. But makers might turn him evil again toh ho sakta hai pehle jaise ho bhi jaae aage jaake. 

Red_eyes thumbnail

Kavya needs to mindful of her words they hurt ppl 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kav just pushes peeps to the wall with those snide comments ..even if fam.wants to have a civil relationship ..all these comments will make them.hate and abhor her 

All she needs to do is be polite and stop trying to one up on Anu and male her won place in their life. If not like atleast they will respect her.

Liked the Samar and van scene about policy. I liked how upfront Samar told how he is going to use it so that there are no issues later.

That comments by Anu about kids was not necessary ..why be so friendly when other person is so disrespectful. Just talk only of really imp

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Now that Kavya has lost her job, she will be more jealous of Anupama and most probably go out of her way to instigate family members against her. Vanraj losing his job is kind of sad, but I think it’s just that whatever he did to Anupama is coming back at him in some way or the other. He’s been improving as a person and I hope he stays that way. But makers might turn him evil again toh ho sakta hai pehle jaise ho bhi jaae aage jaake. 

Kavya is instigating Pakhi now...

Vanraj wont become bad as of now

Wanna see how will he behave after he starts earning

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Kavya needs to mindful of her words they hurt ppl 

Kavya ko koi sikh dena matlab deewar ke aage sir patakna 😆

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Kav just pushes peeps to the wall with those snide comments ..even if fam.wants to have a civil relationship ..all these comments will make them.hate and abhor her 

All she needs to do is be polite and stop trying to one up on Anu and male her won place in their life. If not like atleast they will respect her.

Liked the Samar and van scene about policy. I liked how upfront Samar told how he is going to use it so that there are no issues later.

That comments by Anu about kids was not necessary ..why be so friendly when other person is so disrespectful. Just talk only of really imp

Bolded lines: Cracked me up, because Kavya wont understand anyones advise