Aadhya so called "happy family" 🙄😂

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Upma nay have disrupted their  life, but  by her just being around them, she has broken their illusion, illusion of happy family, illusion of all is well and illusion of that they have moved on. These issues were always their in their life, they were just ignoring it.Seems the happy, happy family bubble is bursting at Kapadias, today Shru got the taste of AKs frustration , dear Shruti life is not going to b that easy & fun as u expect, this is just a trailer, wait till Adhya too changes her mind and wants her mummy back 

https://twitter.com/Rupali_Fan4ever/status/1749290526715892088?t=eDLe93_ZiGVxyUZURBBteQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Rupali_Fan4ever/status/1749257806182834386?t=1DptermhZEQsSg5LQ9YWKw&s=19

I really want Shruti to run away from this crazy duo of father and daughter .they are using her πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

Upma nay have disrupted their  life, but  by her just being around them, she has broken their illusion, illusion of happy family, illusion of all is well and illusion of that they have moved on. These issues were always their in their life, they were just ignoring it.Seems the happy, happy family bubble is bursting at Kapadias, today Shru got the taste of AKs frustration , dear Shruti life is not going to b that easy & fun as u expect, this is just a trailer, wait till Adhya too changes her mind and wants her mummy back 

https://twitter.com/Rupali_Fan4ever/status/1749290526715892088?t=eDLe93_ZiGVxyUZURBBteQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Rupali_Fan4ever/status/1749257806182834386?t=1DptermhZEQsSg5LQ9YWKw&s=19

I really want Shruti to run away from this crazy duo of father and daughter .they are using her πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

What is Adhya fault here? How is she crazy or toxic? Has the kid hate started again? 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even I don't understand how is Anuj & CA toxic ? 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, Anuj, Aadhya, after a terrible life experience of Abandonment and a bitter separation/divorce, are in trauma. They wind up everything and leave the place that gave them pain to start life afresh in a new place.

At this vulnerable time, they meet a person in who they find a friend, guide and eventually anticipate a family that cares and nurtures.

NOTHING wrong with any of this.

They come face-to-face with the source of their past pain. There never has been an element closure in their life and now things have become Rocky.

The only person or issue is Anuj and him NOT confiding in Shruti about his past and coming clean and agreeing a marriage which he cannot commit to.

None else and Nothing else is the issue.

As for Shruti, she definitely move away from this marriage and in the midst of ALL this, Aadhya aka Choti Anu is the ONLY ONE who is hurt the Most.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand the frustration with Anuj. He should come 100% clean to Shruti about his past failed relationship with Anupama. Instead of trying to pretend that everything is alright, he should confide in her for her sake. Because she deserves the whole truth. 

But Adhya is still a teenager. She probably met Shruti when she was much younger and more impressionable. Shruti was probably the one positive thing to appear in her life after long time. Like I understand why Adhya wants Shruti in her life.

And so far Anuj has not protested against having Shruti in their life so what is Adhya supposed to assume? All she feels is that having Anupama around causes problems. She does have serious trauma and it has remained untreated. So she holds on to the person who she feels can bring some normalcy. I am not going to blame her for it. 

But Anuj should definitely come clean. But uska character accha dikha denge toh MAA ko kaise WW karenge right?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Even I don't understand how is Anuj & CA toxic ? 

same old same old 

the sheer double standards when it comes to Anupamaa’s insults when coming from her bio kids who can get away with murder and Aadhya, the ungrateful adopted kid who is looked down upon cause she is Maaya’s khoon… all her actions and dialogues are scrutinized to crazy delusional levels while Toshu and Pakhi are excused as Vanraj’s kids, how convenient

ga1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

What is Adhya fault here? How is she crazy or toxic? Has the kid hate started again? 

Seems she called Anupamaa "Manhoos Saaya" or sumthng alng those lines...smiley4 n asked her when she'll be going back or why did she Come..

So she's being called Mini Maaya, Maaya ke khoon ka rang, Maaya ki manhoos beti etc by Maa's devout followers on SM ... n the one parent who didn’t abandon her over a tantrum is being crucified for β€œ bad parvarish β€œ

Funnily, T n P are never called as Anupamaa's "khoon"or parvarish,  they're all Vanraj Shah πŸ™„ smiley8

ga1986 thumbnail

Also from the clips it looks like we have a softer version of possessive,psycho Maaya reloading πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ No surprises , ether she or Paranda Ashiq had to turn negative n I doubt they'll show sasta AK negative cz he's an army man...

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ga1986

Also from the clips it looks like we have a softer version of possessive,psycho Maaya reloading πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ No surprises , ether she or Paranda Ashiq had to turn negative n I doubt they'll show sasta AK negative cz he's an army man...

Saari gaaliya aur negativity will obviously be directed towards Anuj, he’s the permanent punching bag on this show, Maa plays the abla victim card and gets away scot-free everytime, such is the great writing pattern…oh well he deserves it! 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was telling Aadhya urf CA today that there are a total of 50 states in the US. You are living in one of them, other 49 states are open. Why dont you persuade your pops to move to another state in the US? You can always research and tell him that you want to do your undergrad in that state and move there so that you can pay in-state tuition. This CA has no brains whatsoever. smiley29