Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

~ Amrit-Randheer : The Love-less Love Saga ~

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Sooooo....... After ages I am making a post in this forum to sincerely write something regarding the STORY of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. I know it's useless but I want to pen down it because I had signed up this show as a viewer for its STORY as that time I had absolutely no idea about Shagun Pandey or Anchal Sahu, it's only now that I watch the show for only 'Them' however today I am NOT writing this as a fan of VashmAy. Old members of this forum knows how I used to write reviews after episodes for ALL be it AmDheer or VashmAy or Brij-Radha. Even now I often see new people asking why there is no episodes discussions threads, why everything is limited to DTs and all.... Well the reason is simple, 100% people here watch the show for couples mainly VashmAy and when Veer was alive people used to watch for AmVeer. Once upon a time AmDheer fans now watch this show for Randheer precisely. Obviously I am talking about sane AmDheer fans. 😆 Well in this forum at least most AmDheer fans are sane because they watch for Randheer, can't say the same about other social networking sites and that doesn't even matter because this post is for the people of this forum. Now some of you may say shipping is a personal choice you have no right to call us insane just because we ship AmDheer even now...... Valid point 🤔 But shipping one insane character with the hero is not a matter of sanity. Shipping Zaan-Gracy is different and shipping AmDheer (Current AmDheer) is different boss. Obviously Zaan-Gracy looks good together but AmDheer are damaged beyond repair. Still you can ship them but I wouldn't call it a healthy thing. Why? 

Because Amrit never ever loved Randheer.... Initially in Lahore, she was in love with the idea of love... She was infatuated with the name and reputation of Randheer Raizada. Even that time also that infatuation was limited because when she misunderstood Sharfoo miyaan as Randheer all her infatuation went out of the window of Om Niwas due to the age factor. She wanted to become Mrs Randheer Raizada, she even went on to confess that in front of Lala Ji but NOT at the cost of HER IMAGE in front of Lala Ji. She wasn't ready sacrifice her name from the good book of her father that's why she wanted Randheer to win Lala Ji. Yes as a daughter, asking and waiting for Father's blessing is not wrong but her statement was "I will NOT marry you Randheer, unless and until Lala Ji bless us" Even Vashma loved her father, but she never blackmailed or forced Uday to convince Baig Sahab, VashmAy decided to win the family support "Together" but Amrit decided to put all the burden on Randheer. Randheer got mentally tortured, humiliated, slapped and what not just to impress her father. When Farooq humiliated Randheer-Vashma... Uday tried to speak, Vashma tried to speak but Amrit? She was silent... Oh yes she did romance Randheer in private to compensate 🤪 When Vashma told her about VashmAy planning to run away.... Amrit was more worried about family, because her idea of love didn't match with Vashma's idea of love. When Vashma told her the reason behind marrying Farooq, she was absolutely ok with it. She was ok with Vashma committing suicide (Marrying Farooq) she was ok with Uday misunderstanding Vashma, she was ok with a lifelong seperation of VashmAy because that's how her idea of love was. "Place in Good book" over "Feelings" 🤪 She couldn't understand Uday and Vashma's feelings because she herself wasn't in love. She never loved Randheer. 

She legit betrayed her brother, she dared to hide the paternity of Vashma's child from the father Uday even the almighty wouldn't be able to tell WHY  Anyways coming back to Randheer.... It was Rajrani who ultimately showed some concern for Randheer out of her own guilt of seperating VashmAy 😳 However Amrit did the basic nursing when Randheer was paralyzed, we can't deny that. But I can't term it as unconditional love or even love considering Randheer got paralyzed while saving her brother Bhanu... It was her duty. Finally the marriage day... 15 August 1947. and rest is history... 

Back to 1951...... She did waited for Randheer but couldn't use her pen to write anything fruitful so that Randheer could find her or she could find him. Finally the landing of VEER..... She went on to marry/live in with Veer for her family according to her. Vashma told her about Randheer getting jailed still she was more concerned about Veer or I should say HER IMAGE in front of Veer. 😉 Veer knew about Amrit having a 4 Phere wale Ex still she chose to hide Randheer being that man from Veer. She made sure Veer gets impressed with her but pyaar nehi karna tha Veer Ko.... Yeah Veer's falut he fell for her, Randheer's fault he fell for her... MY fault I couldn't fall for her 😆 I don't think I need to mention the mental torture on Randheer at that time. She was living a full fledged marital life with Veer yet claimed to love Randheer. Torturing the hell out of both Veer and Randheer.

She knew about Veer's feelings still she wanted Veer to reunite AmDheer because HER IMAGE shouldn't get tarnish.... Now after Veer's death, she is unwilling to reveal her relationship with Randheer because again HER IMAGE matters the most. 

Yesterday she crossed that line because of "Insaniyet" bolo..... She has Insaniyet ka rishta with her own Bhabi Vashma 🤪 Randheer runs behind her and all she cares about, HER IMAGE. Where is the LOVE man? Where? 

What about Randheer's feelings? Most importantly where the hell is HIS SELF RESPECT? 

Chalo VashmAy are side characters and AMRIT is the HEROINE who refuses to let Randheer be a HERO. Where is the love? Oh yeah she saves him occasionally from Farooq and other random gundas... May be that is Love. 🤔 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Sooooo....... After ages I am making a post in this forum to sincerely write something regarding the STORY of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. I know it's useless but I want to pen down it because I had signed up this show as a viewer for its STORY as that time I had absolutely no idea about Shagun Pandey or Anchal Sahu, it's only now that I watch the show for only 'Them' however today I am NOT writing this as a fan of VashmAy. Old members of this forum knows how I used to write reviews after episodes for ALL be it AmDheer or VashmAy or Brij-Radha. Even now I often see new people asking why there is no episodes discussions threads, why everything is limited to DTs and all.... Well the reason is simple, 100% people here watch the show for couples mainly VashmAy and when Veer was alive people used to watch for AmVeer. Once upon a time AmDheer fans now watch this show for Randheer precisely. Obviously I am talking about sane AmDheer fans. 😆 Well in this forum at least most AmDheer fans are sane because they watch for Randheer, can't say the same about other social networking sites and that doesn't even matter because this post is for the people of this forum. Now some of you may say shipping is a personal choice you have no right to call us insane just because we ship AmDheer even now...... Valid point 🤔 But shipping one insane character with the hero is not a matter of sanity. Shipping Zaan-Gracy is different and shipping AmDheer (Current AmDheer) is different boss. Obviously Zaan-Gracy looks good together but AmDheer are damaged beyond repair. Still you can ship them but I wouldn't call it a healthy thing. Why? 

Because Amrit never ever loved Randheer.... Initially in Lahore, she was in love with the idea of love... She was infatuated with the name and reputation of Randheer Raizada. Even that time also that infatuation was limited because when she misunderstood Sharfoo miyaan as Randheer all her infatuation went out of the window of Om Niwas due to the age factor. She wanted to become Mrs Randheer Raizada, she even went on to confess that in front of Lala Ji but NOT at the cost of HER IMAGE in front of Lala Ji. She wasn't ready sacrifice her name from the good book of her father that's why she wanted Randheer to win Lala Ji. Yes as a daughter, asking and waiting for Father's blessing is not wrong but her statement was "I will NOT marry you Randheer, unless and until Lala Ji bless us" Even Vashma loved her father, but she never blackmailed or forced Uday to convince Baig Sahab, VashmAy decided to win the family support "Together" but Amrit decided to put all the burden on Randheer. Randheer got mentally tortured, humiliated, slapped and what not just to impress her father. When Farooq humiliated Randheer-Vashma... Uday tried to speak, Vashma tried to speak but Amrit? She was silent... Oh yes she did romance Randheer in private to compensate 🤪 When Vashma told her about VashmAy planning to run away.... Amrit was more worried about family, because her idea of love didn't match with Vashma's idea of love. When Vashma told her the reason behind marrying Farooq, she was absolutely ok with it. She was ok with Vashma committing suicide (Marrying Farooq) she was ok with Uday misunderstanding Vashma, she was ok with a lifelong seperation of VashmAy because that's how her idea of love was. "Place in Good book" over "Feelings" 🤪 She couldn't understand Uday and Vashma's feelings because she herself wasn't in love. She never loved Randheer. 

She legit betrayed her brother, she dared to hide the paternity of Vashma's child from the father Uday even the almighty wouldn't be able to tell WHY  Anyways coming back to Randheer.... It was Rajrani who ultimately showed some concern for Randheer out of her own guilt of seperating VashmAy 😳 However Amrit did the basic nursing when Randheer was paralyzed, we can't deny that. But I can't term it as unconditional love or even love considering Randheer got paralyzed while saving her brother Bhanu... It was her duty. Finally the marriage day... 15 August 1947. and rest is history... 

Back to 1951...... She did waited for Randheer but couldn't use her pen to write anything fruitful so that Randheer could find her or she could find him. Finally the landing of VEER..... She went on to marry/live in with Veer for her family according to her. Vashma told her about Randheer getting jailed still she was more concerned about Veer or I should say HER IMAGE in front of Veer. 😉 Veer knew about Amrit having a 4 Phere wale Ex still she chose to hide Randheer being that man from Veer. She made sure Veer gets impressed with her but pyaar nehi karna tha Veer Ko.... Yeah Veer's falut he fell for her, Randheer's fault he fell for her... MY fault I couldn't fall for her 😆 I don't think I need to mention the mental torture on Randheer at that time. She was living a full fledged marital life with Veer yet claimed to love Randheer. Torturing the hell out of both Veer and Randheer.

She knew about Veer's feelings still she wanted Veer to reunite AmDheer because HER IMAGE shouldn't get tarnish.... Now after Veer's death, she is unwilling to reveal her relationship with Randheer because again HER IMAGE matters the most. 

Yesterday she crossed that line because of "Insaniyet" bolo..... She has Insaniyet ka rishta with her own Bhabi Vashma 🤪 Randheer runs behind her and all she cares about, HER IMAGE. Where is the LOVE man? Where? 

What about Randheer's feelings? Most importantly where the hell is HIS SELF RESPECT? 

Chalo VashmAy are side characters and AMRIT is the HEROINE who refuses to let Randheer be a HERO. Where is the love? Oh yeah she saves him occasionally from Farooq and other random gundas... May be that is Love. 🤔 

Very well written👏

Ek dum perfect...CVs should these and ponder what they showed🤣

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly. Very well put. The reason people are unable to connect to her /like her is this. 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You have explained everything so well. Just to add one point;

In Lahore, Amrit wanted to become a writer. But once she arrived in India, she never showed any interest in writing. The best part is no one stopped Amrit from pursuing a career as a journalist ( Veer didn't even know about the Ranjhan chapter 😆).

So I am not sure what this whole Ranjhan thing is about🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okaay I can't comment on pre partition Amrit as I haven't seen 1-50 episodes but from 51 till Veer's death I have watched it. All I could say is probably Amroo time travelled to this era because the way she used do "Vaada Jaap" she seemed someone from Ramayana or Mahabharata yug. Because itni shiddat se Vaada or Vachan wahi log nibhate the iss kalyug mein aisa koi nahi krta.

She never took stand for herself she is a "go with flow" character basically. When Veer asked her to marry her he just scared her with possibilities of her saying No. She accepted the proposal as she knew the profits as Veer clearly stated,fair point she wasn't wrong here. She tried to make Veer back off but he was way smarter than her🤣. But destiny gave Amroo a golden chance by avoiding marriage (Amroo not able to marry V & landing in brothel fiasco) lekin she herself decided to walk with Veer leaving things behind. Also,the A grade acting she did during fake marriage process of being a totally lovey dovey wife to Veer, no one living in palace would believe it was acting I swear🤣....infact even she started believing for real that she is his wife during fake martiage as she said that to god to give her strength to be a good wife🤣. When R came in she tried her best to make him believe that she is happy as Mrs. Amrit Veer Pratap Singh(My AmVeer Heart ❤️). Even Vashma tried to give her piece of brain & Uday too but "Vaad"🤣(Veer promised her that he won't touch her but the way he used to hold her & roam around palace as well as in room she should've learned from him how to break Vaadas🤣)

She got another chance to flee when V threw her out of palace & till them RM also didn't liked her. But what she did she said on V's face that she will prove him her innocence then he will himself hold her hand and will take her in(it was her exact words)...she stayed in temple and wanted to clean her image. After R knowing FM truth he was keen on taking her back but she stood firm on her vaada + self respect. When she got a hint of V knowing her truth she was more keen on telling him the truth as it was Veer's right(howw Idk vo fake husband tha)🤣. When Veer kept a deal for her to marry him to save R she always had a way to tell about Vs kaand to RM vo sab baat maanti but then she gave in to Veer. During the marriage she kept weeping but like a dutiful wife she them went ahead and sat on the bed on marriage night....kyuu bhai kyu?? Even when R was blaming her for stuffs she cried but didn't opened her mouth.

The day when she decided that she will accept her fate as Mrs. AVPS & will stay happy things changed. But when in room V asked where she was, was she with R? She never declined it or tried to say thay she was in Mandir. .....bhaiii bol deti dono ladko ko bhatkayi🤣🤣. After knowing Veer's feeling + Self realisation that marriage is done and she is Veer's wife she was normal and told R that R , V and her has to live loveless life which clearly means she wasn't planning to go with R. Then V came in & gave her hand to R and the girl went to him. I was like koi stand hai yaa nahii "pani ke bahav ke saath behti hai ye ladki". And when he is dead she is like I am Mrs. AVPS + I love R but won't tell RM....sabko latka ke rakhti hai and thinks what people will think about her. Somewhere I am happy Veer dies warna ye ladki pagal kr deti. She should learn things from Vashma but then ye "Satyug se Kalyug mein aayi devi hai" so...

Even Rs imaginations and dialogues during Veer's death post death episodes were weird so for me seeing A & R being a couple after all those mess will be to weird.

But Being an Amveer shipper If I say this probably some people will bring in their guns and start giving their lectures which I am not in mood to hear at all but truth is truth.

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gibige

You have explained everything so well. Just to add one point;

In Lahore, Amrit wanted to become a writer. But once she arrived in India, she never showed any interest in writing. The best part is no one stopped Amrit from pursuing a career as a journalist ( Veer didn't even know about the Ranjhan chapter 😆).

So I am not sure what this whole Ranjhan thing is about🤣

Ab swarg mein baithke Lalaji aur Veer Amroo ka Ranjhan story janege🤣🤣

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago
gibige thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rmahi25

Okaay I can't comment on pre partition Amrit as I haven't seen 1-50 episodes but from 51 till Veer's death I have watched it. All I could say is probably Amroo time travelled to this era because the way she used do "Vaada Jaap" she seemed someone from Ramayana or Mahabharata yug. Because itni shiddat se Vaada or Vachan wahi log nibhate the iss kalyug mein aisa koi nahi krta.

She never took stand for herself she is a "go with flow" character basically. When Veer asked her to marry her he just scared her with possibilities of her saying No. She accepted the proposal as she knew the profits as Veer clearly stated,fair point she wasn't wrong here. She tried to make Veer back off but he was way smarter than her🤣. But destiny gave Amroo a golden chance by avoiding marriage (Amroo not able to marry V & landing in brothel fiasco) lekin she herself decided to walk with Veer leaving things behind. Also,the A grade acting she did during fake marriage process of being a totally lovey dovey wife to Veer, no one living in palace would believe it was acting I swear🤣....infact even she started believing for real that she is his wife during fake martiage as she said that to god to give her strength to be a good wife🤣. When R came in she tried her best to make him believe that she is happy as Mrs. Amrit Veer Pratap Singh(My AmVeer Heart ❤️). Even Vashma tried to give her piece of brain & Uday too but "Vaad"🤣(Veer promised her that he won't touch her but the way he used to hold her & roam around palace as well as in room she should've learned from him how to break Vaadas🤣)

She got another chance to flee when V threw her out of palace & till them RM also didn't liked her. But what she did she said on V's face that she will prove him her innocence then he will himself hold her hand and will take her in(it was her exact words)...she stayed in temple and wanted to clean her image. After R knowing FM truth he was keen on taking her back but she stood firm on her vaada + self respect. When she got a hint of V knowing her truth she was more keen on telling him the truth as it was Veer's right(howw Idk vo fake husband tha)🤣. When Veer kept a deal for her to marry him to save R she always had a way to tell about Vs kaand to RM vo sab baat maanti but then she gave in to Veer. During the marriage she kept weeping but like a dutiful wife she them went ahead and sat on the bed on marriage night....kyuu bhai kyu?? Even when R was blaming her for stuffs she cried but didn't opened her mouth.

The day when she decided that she will accept her fate as Mrs. AVPS & will stay happy things changed. But when in room V asked where she was, was she with R? She never declined it or tried to say thay she was in Mandir. .....bhaiii bol deti dono ladko ko bhatkayi🤣🤣. After knowing Veer's feeling + Self realisation that marriage is done and she is Veer's wife she was normal and told R that R , V and her has to live loveless life which clearly means she wasn't planning to go with R. Then V came in & gave her hand to R and the girl went to him. I was like koi stand hai yaa nahii "pani ke bahav ke saath behti hai ye ladki". And when he is dead she is like I am Mrs. AVPS + I love R but won't tell RM....sabko latka ke rakhti hai and thinks what people will think about her. Somewhere I am happy Veer dies warna ye ladki pagal kr deti. She should learn things from Vashma but then ye "Satyug se Kalyug mein aayi devi hai" so...

Even Rs imaginations and dialogues during Veer's death post death episodes were weird so for me seeing A & R being a couple after all those mess will be to weird.

But Being an Amveer shipper If I say this probably some people will bring in their guns and start giving their lectures which I am not in mood to hear at all but truth is truth.

@green: True

Amrit ne tho Veer ko pagal karne mein koi kasar nahi chodi.. 🤪

Ab Randheer ki bari hai... 

Pehele tho Randheer jo bhi hota tha uske keliye Veer ko blame kartha tha. Who will Randheer blame now??? 😆 🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gibige

@green: True

Amrit ne tho Veer ko pagal karne mein koi kasar nahi chodi.. 🤪

Ab Randheer ki bari hai... 

Pehele tho Randheer jo bhi hota tha uske keliye Veer ko blame kartha tha. Who will Randheer blame now??? 😆 🤣

Kismat ko🤣🤣

Also be loves bade bhaiya now bhulo mat warna R tmko nahi chodhega😆

gibige thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rmahi25

Ab swarg mein baithke Lalaji aur Veer Amroo ka Ranjhan story janege🤣🤣

Aree Amrit ke harkato ko dek ke Lalaji damad ke shakal nahi dek para ha hoga😆

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never seen such a confusing character in itv!😆 Amrit be like idhar chali mein udhar chali, jaane kahan mein kidar chali 😆 don't know makers kya ranjhan ranjhan kar rahe hain when they didn't show her interest in writing post partition.😆

Edited by ShrustiM - 2 years ago