Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Dont know where we are comparing  kinjal with  pakhi. We are just saying pakhi ghar ke kam se  kam koi do kaam to kare jaise ek time utensil  wash aur  at least cook roti jise anupama aur kinjal ka burden kam ho 

Koi  paakhi ko saara ghar ka kaam akele karne ko nahin keh raha  

Coffee to ek 10 year ka child bhi bana lega Yeh pakhi  17 year mein coffee bana kur pata nahin kya dikhana chahti hai hai ki main coffee khud banati hoon 

Padhai hum log ki bhi thi   like pakhi but at at least  hum use pakhi ki age mein 2 kaam to karte hi  agar maid nahin aati thi 

Topic aside: Even my name is Surabhi and I have seldom seen anyone putting an A in their name, it's usually Surbhi so nice to talk to u.

Now coming back,

Comparison toh ho hi raha hai na ki Pakhi khud toh nalayak hai but Kinjal se expectation ho rahi hai toh this is comparison only.

And I agree maid nahi aati toh humne bhi kaam kiya hai but I'll again say we are talking about the Shah's and especially Pakhi who was treated like a princess by her dad and was already against her mom so Anupama teaching anything to her would be like giving invitation to more taunts and insults from both Vanraj and Pakhi

but my point is Baa or Kinjal ke jhagde me Pakhi kaha se aa gayi.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All the kids except samar are greatly influenced and spoiled by vanraj and Baa. They insulted and humiliated anu on daily basis in front of their kids and normalize it.  Toshu toned down a bit only after Kinjal came into his life and paakhi got some sense when kavya mistreated her. 

samar may hang around nandini or not doing any proper job but he was the only one who always supported , loved, cared and stood for anu when all the family members including other two kids were even ashamed of calling her mother because she was uneducated. 

Paakhi is not a kid anymore, she can help, atleast learn to do basic household chores.  when i was in paakhi's age i used to do dishes, cleaning, dusting and other work with the help of my siblings . sabka number ata tha turn wise. ðŸ˜Ž

sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Kinjal has always supported the Shahs over her own mother. Even some days back, she stood with Baa and spoke against her mother. And look what happened. That same Baa caused all this mess with her comparison and taunting. So it is only natural that Kinjal kept quiet this time when her mom was fighting for her. 

Haan toh Rakhi agar Baa ko sunati aur Kinjal chup rehti toh I would have understood but Rakhi was insulting Anupama and still Kinjal was quiet. Ho gaya uska mummy pyaar pura.

Ek jhagda hua aur wo mummy se tumhari mummy aur Anupama pe aa gayi

Rakhi should have berated Baa and shown her the mirror rather than threatening Anupama. I would have enjoyed it immensely 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Yes they are doing but to what extent or is it even enough not shown.

But the question isn't about responsibilities it's about the way daughter in law's are being treated. Kinjal was trying to adjust with both sides but Baa couldn't even try to adjust. Baa can see that kinjal is burdened with her office work so she could have adjusted for few days and tried to teach kinjal after sometime.....what was the need to poke in every thing and every time.

Baa expects kinjal to become like Anupama in few months..... what's that logic. There are other ways to teach rather than to make taunts. Baa has time to taunts and compare but not enough patience to try another approach.

Baa accepted na she was wrong she should have not scolded kinjal and has also agreed to try new approach. May be this track was to show that only that how old people need to change with time.

Also the type of character that Baa was shown from the start of show, she cannot be shown to change overnight, there has to be gradual progression, which is what they are showing, they are showing situations which leads to that change in Baa's character. Also we should accept that accepting changes at that age is not easy. My father is 65 and I know how much we struggle just to make him accept any change in lifestyle, even if it is the smallest change.

So this track is showing that thing, atleast that's my interpretation of this track.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Topic is about what anupama chidren do  to is wajah se pakhi ka naam aaya. Pakhi ka hi nahin balki samar toshu  ka naam bhi aaya hai  . . Yahan pur sirf pakhi ko hi nahin aur baaki member ko bhi house hold chore mein haath batane ko bola jaa raha 

sur91 thumbnail

Topic is about what anupama chidren do  to is wajah se pakhi ka naam aaya. Pakhi ka hi nahin balki samar toshu  ka naam bhi aaya hai  . . Yahan pur sirf pakhi ko hi nahin aur baaki member ko bhi house hold chore mein haath batane ko bola jaa raha 

I didn't take Samar and Toshu's name because even I feel they should help but show me jhagda hua coz baa ne Anupama aur Kinjal ko compare Kia ab usme koi baccha kaam kare ya na kare, Baa ke liye toh comparison Anupama aur Kinjal ka hi rahega na coz both are the only DIL's 

Baa is wrong but we can't say ki tumhare ghar ke bacche bhi toh kaam nahi karte na toh how can u expect Kinjal to work

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Point is that yahan pur main problem ke ghar ke kaam ki nahin yahan pur sirf  daugher in law se kyon expect kiya jaata hai ki bus wohi kaam kare  . Why not ask daugher who is going to 17 to do some work 

Like baa claim ki ek do roti banane se koi naukar nahin ho jaata to pakhi se  kyon nahin bolte ki roti banana seekho

Baa know that kinjal ko bahut bada project mila hai aur kinjal ka office ka kaam bahut bhad gaya hai aur kinjal ne  baa ko kaan mein lage blue tooth device bhi dikhaya  ki uski meeting chal rahi hai phir bhi baa taunt kinjal ko kar rahi thi.? 

At least jub  baa ko pata hai to kinjal ki meeting chal rahi hai 

Aur kavya ne yeh bhi bola ki use aur kinjal ko kul ki new project ki meeting  aur newPresentation prepare karni hai. Phir bhi baa ne bola kinjal se tum roti sek lo ? 

At least jub baa ko pata hai ki kinjal  subah ke liye presentation tayar karna hai to baa pakhi ko bula leti   aur gas neeche rakh ke pakhi ko roti belna seekha deti aur khud bhi roti bel ke sek leti 

Pakhi ka naam isliye bhi aaya jub pakhi ne kaha ki main coffee banati hoon 

Kya bus coffee banane se ghar mein help ho jaati hai? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

And we dont expect pakhi to be mature like kinjal but yeh pakhi to 17;ki age mein bhi 17 age jaisa behave nahin karti  

Like she is saying main coffee banati hoon. I was like at 17 age u only to make coffee 

Why dont u learn to make chapati too

sur91 thumbnail

And we dont expect pakhi to be mature like kinjal but yeh pakhi to 17;ki age mein bhi 17 age jaisa behave nahin karti  

Like she is saying main coffee banati hoon. I was like at 17 age u only to make coffee 

Why dont u learn to make chapati too

Is lihaaz so toh Rakhi also said Kinjal never stepped in the kitchen before marriage. Also Pakhi is entitled brat so she would naturally feel making coffee is a big deal but my question is kya Pakhi ke help karne se Baa comparison nahi karti?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Kinjal ne kabhi enter nahin kiya hai but at least kinjal ne  interest dikhaya  kinjal ke kaam karne use seekhne ki ichha tgi

Kinjal ne kaam isliye nahi kiya kyonki uske mayke ka atmosphere waisa nahin tha

But pakhi to aise atmosphere phere paida hui jahaan pur kaam hota tha 

How could pakhi could not try to learn and do work by hersef when she is seeing anupama working 

Even my mother not always told me ki yeh karo woh karo. Hum log khuch kaam  mummy ko dekh kur aisi hi karne lag jaate they 

Like mother never told me to cook or  clean wash basin. I was 11 age aur mere ander instict jaaga ki chalo aa khud se daal chaaval banate hai. Meri mummy pados ke yahan tuk gayi thi. Maine mummy se daal chaaval banane ka procedure phooch liya aur khud daal. Chawal banaya 

Aisi hi wash basin mujhe woh ganda lag raha tha to maine khud use saaf kiya kisi ne mere ko kaha nahin aur woh bhi mere andar instint jaaga 

Baa comoarison kar ti ki nahin if pakhi do work that I cant tell exactly jo abhi dikhaya  jaa raha hai uski ki base pe maine opinion diya hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago