Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh pakhi to apne kamre mein  ya to soti hai ya facebook bus chating karti hai 

Toshu bhi seedhe kamre mein aayega  aur bus computer ke saamne bus baitha rahega aur bus kinjjal ko bus nasiyat dekhta rahega 

Yeh dono pakhi aur toshu bus apne kamre rahenge aur khaane ke time bus kamre ke bahar niklenge 

Ya phir agar  ghar mein tamasha ho  raha to pakhi kamre se bahar hall mein hoti hai 

Nahin to pakhi to bus facebook mein apni friend ke saath chating karti hai 

If pakhi want she can wash utensil   clean dining table and make some roti at least for one time at least in  evening 

Toshu and samar can do internal and deep clening like cleaning  fridge cleaning web cleaning alnirah of kitchen  organising things in alnirah. Taking out junk and selling out to kabaadi 

Baa  and bapuji can fill water for cooking and drinking   and Even water plant along with cutting vegetable 

Kinjjal and  pakhi can do jhaadu pochha together  and Even clean bathroom 

Anupama can wash cloth and utensil for other time with help of kinjjal 

And for cooking samar toshu  pakhi kinjjal and anupama all together can cook food 

Vanraj can take resposiblity of out side work 

Agar phir bhi kaam karne mein problem ho rahi hai  agar tired hone ki wajah se kaam nahin ho paa raha ho then please hire maid at least  for jaadooi pochha and bartan

after school, classes n studies Pakhi can do household work like u said but working women like Kinjal the great and Kavya r getting frustrated coz of that , n that is understandable for u all coz they r tired???????? LOL a maturity is expected from a school going teenage girl but the most sensible understandable character Kinjal is doing that is ok with u all Wah lol

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Abhilasha first under stand post what we are try to say and reply 

Ur reply about pakhi maturity  is notting to do our reply 

And wow so according to u pakhi is still is kid ? 

Jo pakhi 17 year ki age honi jaa rahi hai. Woh abhi tuk tumhare liye kid hi hai. Great logic 

Kya excuse diya pakhi ko Defend karne ki woh kid hai 

17 year ki pakhi kid hai  . Ha ha ha ha 

And find ur kind information 

It is not about maturity 

Pakhi is now going to be 17 so we want ghar ki kaam woh haath bataaye 

She can  at least cook or do jhaadu pochha 

Pakhi ab itni choti nahin rahi jo yeh kar nahin kar sakti 

When i was at of pakhi age i use to cook roti and do pochha at least in two room and wash utensil and Even do basic marketing also. When i go to school and on re turing i bring daal  chaaval jeera haldi basic ratiion of kitchen 

So pakhi is kid  yeh to ek lame excuse hai  . She is going to be 17 and will reach t2th 

Once i remindu it is not about maturity of pakhi it is about pakhi taking some responsbilty ot house hold chores because she is going to be 17 

And again i will say read my post properly and under stand my post properly thehar reply instead of replying in air

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Jo ghar mein khaali do log  khaana banayege  aur lag bhag do log  kinjal and anupama  7 memeber kaam karenge aur upar se office  ka kaam woh to insaan tired nahin ho ga kya  . What are u Even talking? 

To isme pakhi ko ghar kaam ke help karne ko keh diya to kya galat kar diya 

Koi nahin keh raha hai ki pakhi ko ghar ke saare kaam karne ki. She can do some house hold work 

Saaran burden anupama aur kinjal bhi pur kyon 

Aur hum sirf akele v pakhi ko saaran ghar ka kaam karne ko nahin keh rahe hain  hum ghar ke baaki member ko bhi kaam karne ko keh rahe hain  to isme pakhi ki maturity ki baat kahan se aa gayi 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

For me all anupama kids are useless. Toshu and pakhi attitude we have already sen. now they are quite because they are not doing any work. Before any of u say pakhi is kid she is not. She is not that young tat she cannot help. Wth she said she makes her own coffee. Bravo, what a great work. i support kinjal. If anyone have saas lie baa, then god save them. 
i love Rakhi character. She showed mirror to anupama that beti bolne or manne mein fark hota hai. Why anupama and baa make their daughter work instead of daughter in law.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

My grandmother is 75 yrs old.....our hometown home is 3 storey building. She wakes up at 5 am and cleans the whole house. Even if my family ask her to take rest and not do any strenuous work she says she can't sit idle.....gets bored. She cleans the house.....takes bath do her puja and then breakfast and tea.

Well in that case why Anupamaa doing housework is considered to be shown mahaan? If your 75 yrs old grandmother can do, why not 46 year old anupamaa. Why so much hue and cry around her doing the house work.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I've been questioning that since day 1 

Her kids are still useless 

But hey at least Pakhi can make coffee!

Khayali coffee is all she can make😆

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

btw Ur rant is understandable but wat Pakhi Pakhi Pakhi ? Many school goin teenagers r like her ..let her be lil mature don't u think?????? Jinse maturity ki expectations hain wo toh thodi si bhi maturity nahi dikha rahe but ppl r getting so frustrated over cold coffee of Pakhi lol

I’m just saying what Anupama mentioned that she will treat Kinjal as her daughter not DIL.  

Paakhi is her daughter and has been kept like a queen literally the way Rakhi must’ve kept Kinjal. She is also mannerless (Kinjal is Atleast sensible and she adapted to working in this Mad house while imo Pakhi would never) She literally does nothing yet her making cold coffee for HERSELF is such an achievement but Kinjal doing work at office, slogging at home yet Baa pin pointing her mistakes comparing to Anupama.

If u want to compare, compare the beti to her mummy na 😂

She’s the same Pakhi who lied and sneaked out of her house to meet a guy🤣 Her over smartness saved her or else she’d been doomed

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

after school, classes n studies Pakhi can do household work like u said but working women like Kinjal the great and Kavya r getting frustrated coz of that , n that is understandable for u all coz they r tired???????? LOL a maturity is expected from a school going teenage girl but the most sensible understandable character Kinjal is doing that is ok with u all Wah lol

If she’s saying that she’s helping Atleast the help should be significant. 
Learn to make rotis. My friend was part of a join family and learnt all this at a very young age.

Also, like Kinjal said she has no issue with the work but the comparison. That itself speaks of maturity. Even Anupama the mahan  mature mother missed the plot and the main concern of Kinjal

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Well in that case why Anupamaa doing housework is considered to be shown mahaan? If your 75 yrs old grandmother can do, why not 46 year old anupamaa. Why so much hue and cry around her doing the house work.

Well in that case even baa can put efforts to work instead of passing taunts. What's the need for perfect cooking and can't for few days she can adjust to someone else cooking.

What's the need to pester kinjal for boiling the tea properly.....even she could do that.

Doing house chores is fine but why do it all alone. And moreover she has just went through critical surgery what's the need to burden her with every responsibilities.

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 2 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why bring Pakhi into all of this? Just because she said I make cold coffee for myself?

If we are talking about orurselves then I never knew how to cook at age 17, I learnt everything after my marriage. Not every person learns to do chores or knows how to cook at that age.

The issue was between Baa and Kinjal so why bring others even Anupama into it?

Anupama has always treated Kinjal like her daughter but one day she says something to her to diffuse the situation and she is being threatened of jail and torcher.

Did Anupama compare Kinjal to herself or ask her please do chores on the behest of your office?

Baa is wrong but what's Anupama's fault in all of this?