Curious cases of Anupama ke bachche

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

What are her kids upto?

• Pakhi goes to school, comes home and sits to watch TV?
  • Samar sits at home? Roams with Nandu? And Oh, also interferes in everything.
  • Toshu - let’s forget him since his job also is not his own effort.

I can’t say which kid has she instilled her qualities and what excuse does Anupama have for having such spoilt kids? 

Anupama is having to do household chores with little help from Kinjal, understandable. But waking up at 4 am? Ridiculous and plain stupidity for sympathy.

She’s busy with her classes, understandable. In all this, where and what do Samar and Nandu do?

Can’t she have a timetable where she can teach 2 days a week and then the remaining two good for nothing characters can do something apart from playing Nibba-Nibbi?

I doubt what she teaches in school is even 1% of what other teachers teach so relatively she is fukat.

Now coming to a very important dialogue by Rakhi - “Beti Bolne me aur manne me farq hota hai”

BULLSEYE.

Pakhi can’t even make herself a cup of “cold” coffee and lies straight through her teeth? Why isn’t this sweetudee being taught to do anything by her maa?

Why question Kinjal who maybe just about 4-5 years older to Pakhi what have u learnt from Anupama whereas her own kid may not even know how to boil water?

Lastly, BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP…have u any shame? If she can stand and criticise Kinjal while she is making those rotis…she might as well make them herself..also, come on…my granny still makes herself tea and she’s not even 1% of how Baa is shown in this show. So, I don’t think I’m being insensitive here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well said. 

Also Anupama likes to give gyan to other people when her own kids are no. 1 brats. Pakhi and Toshu used create even bigger ruckus and Anupama couldn't do anything about it. But when it comes to giving gyan to others, she conveniently forget the brats at home. 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

What are her kids upto?

I can’t say which kid has she instilled her qualities and what excuse does Anupama have for having such spoilt kids? 

Anupama is having to do household chores with little help from Kinjal, understandable. But waking up at 4 am? Ridiculous and plain stupidity for sympathy.

She’s busy with her classes, understandable. In all this, where and what do Samar and Nandu do?

Can’t she have a timetable where she can teach 2 days a week and then the remaining two good for nothing characters can do something apart from playing Nibba-Nibbi?

I doubt what she teaches in school is even 1% of what other teachers teach so relatively she is fukat.

Now coming to a very important dialogue by Rakhi - “Beti Bolne me aur manne me farq hota hai”

BULLSEYE.

Pakhi can’t even make herself a cup of “cold” coffee and lies straight through her teeth? Why isn’t this sweetudee being taught to do anything by her maa?

Why question Kinjal who maybe just about 4-5 years older to Pakhi what have u learnt from Anupama whereas her own kid may not even know how to boil water?

Lastly, BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP…have u any shame? If she can stand and criticise Kinjal while she is making those rotis…she might as well make them herself..also, come on…my granny still makes herself tea and she’s not even 1% of how Baa is shown in this show. So, I don’t think I’m being insensitive here.

Absolutely

You know in my house during lockdown nanaji use to do dusting and cleaning,nani use to cut the veggies ,mom use to cook ,I did the dishes. It use to take 1 hour to complete work .Nobody was burdened.  We were free after that .The problem is that daughter in law is burdened while the daughter sits.  While it's considered offensive if son does some work or helps the wife but the son in law is mahaan if he supports the daughter. Why this duality? We never had any issues coz nobody was burned . It was never that one person was struggling while others sat on the sofa. !!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh pakhi to apne kamre mein  ya to soti hai ya facebook bus chating karti hai 

Toshu bhi seedhe kamre mein aayega  aur bus computer ke saamne bus baitha rahega aur bus kinjjal ko bus nasiyat dekhta rahega 

Yeh dono pakhi aur toshu bus apne kamre rahenge aur khaane ke time bus kamre ke bahar niklenge 

Ya phir agar  ghar mein tamasha ho  raha to pakhi kamre se bahar hall mein hoti hai 

Nahin to pakhi to bus facebook mein apni friend ke saath chating karti hai 

If pakhi want she can wash utensil   clean dining table and make some roti at least for one time at least in  evening 

Toshu and samar can do internal and deep clening like cleaning  fridge cleaning web cleaning alnirah of kitchen  organising things in alnirah. Taking out junk and selling out to kabaadi 

Baa  and bapuji can fill water for cooking and drinking   and Even water plant along with cutting vegetable 

Kinjjal and  pakhi can do jhaadu pochha together  and Even clean bathroom 

Anupama can wash cloth and utensil for other time with help of kinjjal 

And for cooking samar toshu  pakhi kinjjal and anupama all together can cook food 

Vanraj can take resposiblity of out side work 

Agar phir bhi kaam karne mein problem ho rahi hai  agar tired hone ki wajah se kaam nahin ho paa raha ho then please hire maid at least  for jaadooi pochha and bartan

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes i have seen many old Ladies who still cook Even after reaching 80 and also these old Ladies Dont rant every time just like baa rant every time uncessary 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wao surabhi why dont you send them all the time table well done . just joking dont take the things seriously .

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yes i have seen many old Ladies who still cook Even after reaching 80 and also these old Ladies Dont rant every time just like baa rant every time uncessary 

Baa is one useless character who is supposed to be funny. But she is just like Vanraj. First she used to taunt Anupama all the time and now she shifted her focus on Kavya & Kinjal. Worst part is when they give dialogues like a saas has a right to do these types of taunts. Baa and the rest of the family behave as if they did some big thing by helping the bahus sometimes and yet can't see the efforts Anupama and Kinjal are putting in everyday to run the house.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've been questioning that since day 1 

Her kids are still useless 

But hey at least Pakhi can make coffee!

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

My grandmother is 75 yrs old.....our hometown home is 3 storey building. She wakes up at 5 am and cleans the whole house. Even if my family ask her to take rest and not do any strenuous work she says she can't sit idle.....gets bored. She cleans the house.....takes bath do her puja and then breakfast and tea.

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

What are her kids upto?

BULLSEYE.

btw Ur rant is understandable but wat Pakhi Pakhi Pakhi ? Many school goin teenagers r like her ..let her be lil mature don't u think?????? Jinse maturity ki expectations hain wo toh thodi si bhi maturity nahi dikha rahe but ppl r getting so frustrated over cold coffee of Pakhi lol