Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Pakhi is not a 5 year old. If she is mature enough to taunt Kavya and use her stubbornness to get her things done, then she is definitely capable of doing some chores in the house. Nobody is asking her to make a 3 course meal. But she can do some works like washing dishes, dusting, making some rotis etc. But she isn't doing anything and then proudly claim about making coffee. What an achievement. ðŸ¤ª The truth is, Anupama's children are the most useless ones ever. They don't make an effort to help people in house but is always ready to taunt and answer back to others.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well in that case even baa can put efforts to work instead of passing taunts. What's the need for perfect cooking and can't for few days she can adjust to someone else cooking.

What's the need to pester kinjal for boiling the tea properly.....even she could do that.

Doing house chores is fine but why do it all alone. And moreover she has just went through critical surgery what's the need to burden her with every responsibilities.

I am not saying baa is right. I toh agree baa was wrong in taunting kinjal. 

Now everyone is taking the responsibility, atleast thats what is shown from past 3-4 episodes

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..sur..

Why bring Pakhi into all of this? Just because she said I make cold coffee for myself?

If we are talking about orurselves then I never knew how to cook at age 17, I learnt everything after my marriage. Not every person learns to do chores or knows how to cook at that age.

The issue was between Baa and Kinjal so why bring others even Anupama into it?

Anupama has always treated Kinjal like her daughter but one day she says something to her to diffuse the situation and she is being threatened of jail and torcher.

Did Anupama compare Kinjal to herself or ask her please do chores on the behest of your office?

Baa is wrong but what's Anupama's fault in all of this?

I’ll repeat myself 

Anupama told she will treat Kinjal as her own child and we can see what he own kid Pakhi does the whole day.

At the end of the day Anupama herself missed Kinjals complain. It was not about the working it was about the taunting. Anupama has been there with Baa’s taunts even though she was the best so I think she should in some way try and relate to Kinjal than saying sorri and giving some stupid promise 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I am not saying baa is right. I toh agree baa was wrong in taunting kinjal. 

Now everyone is taking the responsibility, atleast thats what is shown from past 3-4 episodes

Yes they are doing but to what extent or is it even enough not shown.

But the question isn't about responsibilities it's about the way daughter in law's are being treated. Kinjal was trying to adjust with both sides but Baa couldn't even try to adjust. Baa can see that kinjal is burdened with her office work so she could have adjusted for few days and tried to teach kinjal after sometime.....what was the need to poke in every thing and every time.

Baa expects kinjal to become like Anupama in few months..... what's that logic. There are other ways to teach rather than to make taunts. Baa has time to taunts and compare but not enough patience to try another approach.

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

I’ll repeat myself 

Anupama told she will treat Kinjal as her own child and we can see what he own kid Pakhi does the whole day.

At the end of the day Anupama herself missed Kinjals complain. It was not about the working it was about the taunting. Anupama has been there with Baa’s taunts even though she was the best so I think she should in some way try and relate to Kinjal than saying sorri and giving some stupid promise 

How do we know what Pakhi does whole day? She has school, she must have studies which itself is quite taxing and we are seriously comparing a teenager to an adult working woman? Did Anupama say please don't work or please do all the chores alone?

She has been nothing but supportive of Kinjal. She sees a daughter in her which Pakhi could never be because of her influence by Vanraj.

And my point is why is Anupama and her parenting be dragged in an issue which was between Baa and Kinjal and her comparison with Anupama.

If Anupama would have said anything to Kinjal then I would have understood the comparison of Kinjal and Pakhi but it was Baa who was taunting and for her both Anupama and Kinjal are DILs so she would compare them and not Pakhi(a daughter) and Kinjal(a daughter-in-law)

And coming to Anupama relating to Kinjal. I feel she was just trying to diffuse the situation by rationalising with one person she though would understand. Hum apne chhoto

Ko hi seekha sakte hai na ki bado ko.

What should she have done? Taken a morcha against Baa that how could u taunt my DIL or insult Baa that u have no right to say anything to Kinjal.

Yes, Baa was wrong but Anupama can't be held liable for not berating her.

Bapuji is the only person who can instill some sense in Baa And I guess he did it cleverly 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Dont know where we are comparing  kinjal with  pakhi. We are just saying pakhi ghar ke kam se  kam koi do kaam to kare jaise ek time utensil  wash aur  at least cook roti jise anupama aur kinjal ka burden kam ho 

Koi  paakhi ko saara ghar ka kaam akele karne ko nahin keh raha  

Coffee to ek 10 year ka child bhi bana lega Yeh pakhi  17 year mein coffee bana kur pata nahin kya dikhana chahti hai hai ki main coffee khud banati hoon 

Padhai hum log ki bhi thi   like pakhi but at at least  hum use pakhi ki age mein 2 kaam to karte hi  agar maid nahin aati thi 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

How do we know what Pakhi does whole day? She has school, she must have studies which itself is quite taxing and we are seriously comparing a teenager to an adult working woman? Did Anupama say please don't work or please do all the chores alone?

She has been nothing but supportive of Kinjal. She sees a daughter in her which Pakhi could never be because of her influence by Vanraj.

And my point is why is Anupama and her parenting be dragged in an issue which was between Baa and Kinjal and her comparison with Anupama.

If Anupama would have said anything to Kinjal then I would have understood the comparison of Kinjal and Pakhi but it was Baa who was taunting and for her both Anupama and Kinjal are DILs so she would compare them and not Pakhi(a daughter) and Kinjal(a daughter-in-law)

And coming to Anupama relating to Kinjal. I feel she was just trying to diffuse the situation by rationalising with one person she though would understand. Hum apne chhoto

Ko hi seekha sakte hai na ki bado ko.

What should she have done? Taken a morcha against Baa that how could u taunt my DIL or insult Baa that u have no right to say anything to Kinjal.

Yes, Baa was wrong but Anupama can't be held liable for not berating her.

Bapuji is the only person who can instill some sense in Baa And I guess he did it cleverly 

This topic was to analyze what her kids do the whole day because they claimed to be helping in the household chores.

No, I am not dragging Anupama..she herself did that. The only thing that irritated me is that she felt pity for herself thinking that my bahu is done with me while that wasn't the case at all. Keeping this in my I started the topic that Anupama could've easily taught her daughter some work in the house. I cannot buy the fact that Pakhi hasn't completed 10th, sorry!

If it had nothing to do with Anupama, why did she say sorri to Kinjal? She acted as if she was the reason and so be it then. Anupama had to explain to Kinjal in private and similarly spoken to Baa. When a person is having a meltdown, no amount of "correction" will help the person. U need to allow that person to completely cool down and then fetch the right time to correct.

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have seen baas and anupama’s in real life. Anupama’s will be lecturing other people’s kids while spoiling their own kids. They are hypocritical. 

They should just hire a maid because all the ladies in this house are busy and men shouldnt do household works so best option is that

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

This topic was to analyze what her kids do the whole day because they claimed to be helping in the household chores.

No, I am not dragging Anupama..she herself did that. The only thing that irritated me is that she felt pity for herself thinking that my bahu is done with me while that wasn't the case at all. Keeping this in my I started the topic that Anupama could've easily taught her daughter some work in the house. I cannot buy the fact that Pakhi hasn't completed 10th, sorry!

If it had nothing to do with Anupama, why did she say sorri to Kinjal? She acted as if she was the reason and so be it then. Anupama had to explain to Kinjal in private and similarly spoken to Baa. When a person is having a meltdown, no amount of "correction" will help the person. U need to allow that person to completely cool down and then fetch the right time to correct.

I'm on phone so can't highlight the points 

1. If Pakhi is 17 then she must be in 11th or 12th and you are right that she must know some chores even Toshu and Samar too but let's not forget that atleast Pakhi was in full influence of Vanraj and Anupama teaching anything to her would have been met by taunts and resistance. Also knowing how to work and actually doing it are two different things. Personally, I don't think so even Kinjal would expect Pakhi to help her 

2. I guess she feels she is the reason for the whole drama is because it happened on the one day when she was not home/went away for her personal work. She would naturally feel had I been home, all this would not have happened and it's truth too. Kavya got the opportunity to instigate Kinjal. Kinjal was forced to make rotis just because Anupama was not home.

3. Anupama should have talked to both of them privately but even she can have a meltdown right. The lady's mother is not well, she has just been to doctor's with her, she is already tensed and when she comes back home she sees war of words between her DIL and MIL, all because of household chores which she feels is her responsibility so I think in such a situation we can give her a little leeway of not thinking calmly and reacting instantly.

(I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong but what Anupama must be feeling)

I feel niether Anupama nor Kinjal is wrong but what I didn't like was Kinjal keeping mum when Rakhi was spewing nonsense against Anupama. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel niether Anupama nor Kinjal is wrong but what I didn't like was Kinjal keeping mum when Rakhi was spewing nonsense against Anupama. 

Kinjal has always supported the Shahs over her own mother. Even some days back, she stood with Baa and spoke against her mother. And look what happened. That same Baa caused all this mess with her comparison and taunting. So it is only natural that Kinjal kept quiet this time when her mom was fighting for her.