Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Baa has an annoying habit of taunting people unnecessarily without seeing the situation or other person's condition. She even keeps on insulting Kinjal's mother in front of her. That is not a very good thing. There are many other things that are problematic behavior. But no one bothers to correct her, since she ghar ke bade. And if someone dares to say something, Anupama morcha nikal deti hai with her patent dialogue don't insult my Baa-Bapuji. For once I want someone to ask Anu to shut up and stop being Baa's lawyer all the time. Other people are human beings, who sometimes loses their cool and retaliate, like Kinjal did. Anu don't need to interfere in between and take Baa's side all the time. Frankly, it is so irritating to see all of Baa's shortcomings being neglected because she is elder.

Edited by janecastle - 2 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Kinjal is my fav character.

However she should have refused for tea if she was busy rather than getting frustrated.

As Baa was not aware she is in meeting, baa started with her usual taunts like all dadi saas.

Now coming to Kinjal, she explains why she cant work same like Anu in few days.

But she expects Baa to behave same with her in few days..🤣 it takes time for in laws to warm up.

Thats the problem with few people they want all praises but not responsibilities..we all know how anu has made her place in baa and bapuji..even then baa never praised her..its only vanraj left her she openly appreciated her.

I am also working.but i dont take household working when i am working..neither i take load to compete with my mother and mother in law..its ok, i do whatever i can..

I disagree there.

No matter what you can't straight away refuse you elders for doing any work for them.

Warming up takes time I agree but that doesn't mean that you will continuously criticise and compare them. N why should be there any comparison between two different individuals. Kinjal and Anupama are two different persons. Baa expect too much from their daughter in law but can't afford to give deserving respect in return.

Cooking is also an art which people master after long practice just like any other work. So comparing kinjal with Anupama in regards to cooking is wrong.

There is way to treat people doesn't matter if elder or yonger. And now respect is like two way street. Why should kinjal suffer her whole to gain respect like Anupama did. Kinjal is not wrong I standing up for her self respect. Words hurts every person be it elder or yonger.

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 2 years ago
psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

just to add to everything already said, Baa could have taken her good for nothing self in the kitchen and helped out and also called Pakhi there. 

Kinjal and Pakhi could have helped cut and prepare and baa can do the masalas. and Rotis, yes thats the hard part for elders so just shush and eat what you get or wait until your superman daughter to fly back and do it for you. 

If this story ends up in Kinjal learning the lesson instead of the family understading their problem, i would seriously be done with this. Even though I dont watch or read the written updates after that Kinjal promo, but just hanging around this forums gives a summary of whats happening. 

Bottom line: Kinjal should be apologized FIRST. Then yes she can also say sorry for snapping like that to baa. thats ok but everyone should know that baa is the one that need to apologize here and promise her that it wont happen again. She wont torture anyone else other than Anupama. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

.Can.someone explain what Samar does all day? Last time I watched a full episode his scenes are with Nandini & I remember cringing at them

He still remains pretty useless so why doesn't he help out at home

Why doesnt Anupama not ask Samar Toshu or Pakhi to help Kinjal when she left to help her mom? 

Why is it Baa just eats,spews venom and swings all day long