Today kinjal was absolutely right!

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Kinjal’s reaction was not because of Kavya, it was totally because of Baa and constant comparisons with anupama.

Kinjal was not wrong and I don’t feel she was reacting because of Kavya . Kavya was just background score.

If kinjal wanted to follow kavya’s words then she had straightly refused to make roti or tea but she didn’t and she was busy still pushed herself to make baa bapuji’s tea and roti. 

It was baa who started comparisons and the way she was correcting was also wrong. Baa should not compare kinjal’s work with anupama at first place that too on kinjal’s face. Kinjal was tired still was trying to follow baa’s words. Atleast she is not like others who say no on front face that I will not do and do by yourself.

In promo they had shown kinjal doesn’t make any roti , but in today’s episode in real she had make rotis but it was not as thin as baa wanted and she has made tea too but it was not boiled as per baa. 

Cooking skill is also one type of art and everyone is not an artist and there is nothing wrong if you are not good artist . Anupama can’t lead the project kinjal is leading and kinjal is struggling with rotis which anupama does better. 

Issue is constant comparisons with anupama and why to give pressure to next generation to make the things just like anupama???

You can politely correct them without doing comparisons.The way they are comparing next generation with anupama in the kitchen section is awful to watch. It is not just about correcting someone’s mistake. It’s all about CORRECTION WITH FULL OF COMPARISONS.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kinjal is my fav character.

However she should have refused for tea if she was busy rather than getting frustrated.

As Baa was not aware she is in meeting, baa started with her usual taunts like all dadi saas.

Now coming to Kinjal, she explains why she cant work same like Anu in few days.

But she expects Baa to behave same with her in few days..🤣 it takes time for in laws to warm up.

Thats the problem with few people they want all praises but not responsibilities..we all know how anu has made her place in baa and bapuji..even then baa never praised her..its only vanraj left her she openly appreciated her.

I am also working.but i dont take household working when i am working..neither i take load to compete with my mother and mother in law..its ok, i do whatever i can..

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Kinjal is my fav character.

However she should have refused for tea if she was busy rather than getting frustrated.

As Baa was not aware she is in meeting, baa started with her usual taunts like all dadi saas.

Now coming to Kinjal, she explains why she cant work same like Anu in few days.

But she expects Baa to behave same with her in few days..🤣 it takes time for in laws to warm up.

Thats the problem with few people they want all praises but not responsibilities..we all know how anu has made her place in baa and bapuji..even then baa never praised her..its only vanraj left her she openly appreciated her.

I am also working.but i dont take household working when i am working..neither i take load to compete with my mother and mother in law..its ok, i do whatever i can..

@ bold : with all due respect to elders in the house , even though you are extremely tired , you will not say straightly NO to grand mother in law. I am also daughter in law and if I put myself in the shoes than it’s fact I can’t straightly say NO even though I have no energy in the body. Even if you feel that her tea was not boiled as per your taste, she need to use better language to correct her in place of starting comparisons of two generations.

@second bold : while doing comparisons does this senior generation think twice? If you can compare 2 generations than you must have ability to be respectful for both in a same way.

@ Third bold : Why it is mandatory that new bahu should have struggle to get respect in in law’s life??? Anupama struggled whole life for respect that was utterly wrong to see  anupama never stood up for her own self respect. I am glad kinjal is not allowing baa and not appreciating her poor treatment.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I am liking this track, though was apprehensive about it first, but I think this track will show the problems that actually a working woman faces. Though everyone helped Anupamaa in all her household work and gave bare minimum work to kinjal, but still they cannot expect kinjal to do everything perfectly. Anupama rightly said the way they cannot expect pakhi to make perfect rotis, they should should not expect from kinjal also. Kinjal's reaction was justified, but one thing she said wrong that Mummy subah se chali jaati hai raat ko aati hai and bich main main fas jaati hun, kinjal knows Anupamaa's mother is not well and thus she has to shuttle between both the house, atleast expected kinjal to be considerate about that. And this sentence came out of her mouth, bcoz kavya ne bhi usse ye hi bola ki anu toh chali gayi tum fas gayi. So this line was influenced bcoz of Kavya's instigation. But her other reaction was mainly because of Baa's constant comparisons

Also jab maid rakhne ki baat ho rahi thi, kinjal ko bola tha tum decide karo tumhe maid rakhni hai ya nahi, she refused it, uss time usse mahaan hone kisne bola tha.

But baa ki bhi galti hai, jo usse constant comparison kar rahi hai, I agree khana thik na bane toh waste hota hai and if you know kinjal is not very well versed with making food, don't ask her to make food and then complaint.

Can I ask but what does Kavya actually do other than instigating Kinjal. I toh didn't understand when Anu said ki kinjal aur kavya pe ghar kaam ka pressure nahi daalenge, main toh ye soch rahi tho, Kavya pe waise bhi kaunsa ghar kaam ka pressure hai.

Ab vanraj jaa ke Anupamaa ko puch raha hai koi help karu, kavya ko bhi puch sakta hai, but kavya kuch kare toh help kare na vanraj uski 😂😂😂

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I think I am liking this track, though was apprehensive about it first, but I think this track will show the problems that actually a working woman faces. Though everyone helped Anupamaa in all her household work and gave bare minimum work to kinjal, but still they cannot expect kinjal to do everything perfectly. Anupama rightly said the way they cannot expect pakhi to make perfect rotis, they should should not expect from kinjal also. Kinjal's reaction was justified, but one thing she said wrong that Mummy subah se chali jaati hai raat ko aati hai and bich main main fas jaati hun, kinjal knows Anupamaa's mother is not well and thus she has to shuttle between both the house, atleast expected kinjal to be considerate about that. And this sentence came out of her mouth, bcoz kavya ne bhi usse ye hi bola ki anu toh chali gayi tum fas gayi. So this line was influenced bcoz of Kavya's instigation. But her other reaction was mainly because of Baa's constant comparisons

Also jab maid rakhne ki baat ho rahi thi, kinjal ko bola tha tum decide karo tumhe maid rakhni hai ya nahi, she refused it, uss time usse mahaan hone kisne bola tha.

But baa ki bhi galti hai, jo usse constant comparison kar rahi hai, I agree khana thik na bane toh waste hota hai and if you know kinjal is not very well versed with making food, don't ask her to make food and then complaint.

Can I ask but what does Kavya actually do other than instigating Kinjal. I toh didn't understand when Anu said ki kinjal aur kavya pe ghar kaam ka pressure nahi daalenge, main toh ye soch rahi tho, Kavya pe waise bhi kaunsa ghar kaam ka pressure hai.

Ab vanraj jaa ke Anupamaa ko puch raha hai koi help karu, kavya ko bhi puch sakta hai, but kavya kuch kare toh help kare na vanraj uski 😂😂😂

Exactly! Kinjal made a blunder by not keeping maid in the house on that day. It was not kinjal’s mahanta, it was clearly wrong decision and As a mother Rakhi had explained her same reality that it would be difficult for her.Villains bhi apne bacche ki capacity jante he hote hai 😆

Der aye durrust aye , atleast she has realised that she can’t juggle both the sides and baa’s comparisons will be inevitable 😆

It will be always difficult to refuse directly to house members and in the traditional theme sasural, maximum discount you can get is from your mother in law. When you have grand in laws all together, it is completely different house culture and you can’t refuse straightly with all the due respect. 

There was no point in anupama thinking about kavya since they are already showing kavya is doing only 2 people’s work. 

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Exactly! Kinjal made a blunder by not keeping maid in the house on that day. It was not kinjal’s mahanta, it was clearly wrong decision and As a mother Rakhi had explained her same reality that it would be difficult for her.Villains bhi apne bacche ki capacity jante he hote hai 😆

Der aye durrust aye , atleast she has realised that she can’t juggle both the sides and baa’s comparisons will be inevitable 😆

It will be always difficult to refuse directly to house members and in the traditional theme sasural, maximum discount you can get is from your mother in law. When you have grand in laws all together, it is completely different house culture and you can’t refuse straightly with all the due respect. 

There was no point in anupama thinking about kavya since they are already showing kavya is doing only 2 people’s work. 

I doubt Kavya is even doing 2 people ka work 😂😂

Mast mazze nain ghumti hai sirf, kinjal ko instigate karti rehti hai 😂😂

sweet_tania thumbnail

I doubt Kavya is even doing 2 people ka work 😂😂

Mast mazze nain ghumti hai sirf, kinjal ko instigate karti rehti hai 😂😂

Fir bhi anupama ko kavya ke bare mai sochna hai😆😆

Once upon a time in the divorce promo they had mentioned about anupama's journey but now anupama 's role and journey is reduced to "load balancer" and spoke person of baa-bapuji. 

All the time anupama's new journey is about how to do load balancer job among every house member's relation and taking care of baa bapuji's respect and wishes. There is no point of divorce. Anupama could had continued load balancer job in the house and vanraj can continue with his double life. Right now anupama is more of reduced to load balancer and looks misfit in the house .

Better they stop calling  it's anupama's journey and nayi soch. Neither her role has anything much left rather than load balancer job nor first wife-second wife should manage together in the same house is sahi soch. 

Writer hamesha bolte rehte hai anupama woh nahi karti jo sab karte hai, anupama woh karti hai jo "Sahi" hota hai then i would like to ask writers what is sahi in keeping current wife-ex wife under the same roof? What is sahi in reducing anupama's journey to just load balancer and spoke person of baa bapuji??

If they have no budget to show dance academy then please scrap that entire part and yes if they have no budget to add anupama's new love interest then also no need to reduced her role to load balancer or spoke person.

Samar nandini characters ko america bhej do yah fir aivey gayab kar do waise bhi acting toh aati nai hai dono ko and same budget mai anupama ke liye new love interest le aao.

neo7 thumbnail

One question Tania, since you are working married women.

Whatever kinjal said was not wrong. But if you were in her place would you have also reacted with same intensity, same tone of voice and talked in similar way. Here I am not talking about what she said, I want to know the way she said.

Wanted to know POV for it, since I myself have not experienced the pressures of In laws, so don't know, whether the way of her reaction was fine or not. But one thing I am sure what she said was absolutely correct.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

One question Tania, since you are working married women.

Whatever kinjal said was not wrong. But if you were in her place would you have also reacted with same intensity, same tone of voice and talked in similar way. Here I am not talking about what she said, I want to know the way she said.

Wanted to know POV for it, since I myself have not experienced the pressures of In laws, so don't know, whether the way of her reaction was fine or not. But one thing I am sure what she said was absolutely correct.

When you feel tremendous pressure and comparison, it’s extremely difficult to stay composed and reply calmly in such situations.

My bua saas is typical lady. Let me give you example, just after one year of my marriage, she had suggested me to focus on family planning in place of focusing on career, suggested me to take break from career and had given me example of my mother in law about how they used to plan child within the couple of months of marriage. Couple of times I just smiled and brushed off topic .

During her stay of around 12 days, daily after coming to home from office, in some way or other way I was listening same comparisons again and again . After a week or so , I was fed up and at one fine day I couldn’t control myself and inform her in firm voice that I am young and we will do whatever she is saying only when we will feel right time for us and she should not compare me for such things with my mother in law. 

My mother in law and husband was also seeing this daily but nobody ever stopped her so in that case I choose to be my advocate.

To talk in such a firm way is not my morals but when people push you till certain limit with doing comparisons, it is obvious you will loose your marbles . That pressure and comparison was unbearable and I was in that state of mind where I feel like how can someone do such comparisons .

After I firmly voiced my point, she was no more pressuring and comparing me . Kuch log aise he hote hai, jab tak aap firmly na bolo, samaj kar bhi nahi samajte.

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

When you feel tremendous pressure and comparison, it’s extremely difficult to stay composed and reply calmly in such situations.

My bua saas is typical lady. Let me give you example, just after one year of my marriage, she had suggested me to focus on family planning in place of focusing on career, suggested me to take break from career and had given me example of my mother in law about how they used to plan child within the couple of months of marriage. Couple of times I just smiled and brushed off topic .

During her stay of around 12 days, daily after coming to home from office, in some way or other way I was listening same comparisons again and again . After a week or so , I was fed up and at one fine day I couldn’t control myself and inform her in firm voice that I am young and we will do whatever she is saying only when we will feel right time for us and she should not compare me for such things with my mother in law. 

My mother in law and husband was also seeing this daily but nobody ever stopped her so in that case I choose to be my advocate.

To talk in such a firm way is not my morals but when people push you till certain limit with doing comparisons, it is obvious you will loose your marbles . That pressure and comparison was unbearable and I was in that state of mind where I feel like how can someone do such comparisons .

After I firmly voiced my point, she was no more pressuring and comparing me . Kuch log aise he hote hai, jab tak aap firmly na bolo, samaj kar bhi nahi samajte.

Agreed, you need to be firm in voicing your opinions.

Just wanted to know, if it doesn't sound too rude, may be I may need it in future 😜😜😜😂😂😂