Kinjal really showing her colours after leap

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I will say deviji perfectly deserve this how cleverly she was saying ur son , grandchild , DIL is here u don't have to go from here, was texting someone I guess toshu while consoling deviji , if deviji will forget past then where will kinjal stand ? Even she is from past only .

Now she will plays games to block anupama way to Anuj & aadhya coz she don't want to loose free maid , dint deviji listen their talks  about why they want her , hopefully she will realise what kind of people she called her apne , for whom she destroyed her married life .

Maybe she will never realise but she truly deserve it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought she left the show for good but wapis kyu aayi 🙄🙄

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is Dedh Shaani ... Much like Anupamaa. Won't leave her cheater, abuser husband and wants to extract the maximum amount of benefit from the one who is ready to lay down herself and provide free services. Loves the one who is toxic and wants to exploit the one who is a fool. smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But I like the fact that she is getting a househelp for free. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all shas bahu are dhed shani 

anupama used anuj money for shahs but used to misbehave with his family and not care about him or CA

kinjal is same ran off leaving shahs as soon as she felt she will have to do kitchen work and take care of house and baa bapuji who are in 70s and 80s when samar died and only toshu remained only son of family cunning lady must say 

anupam also ran away leaving kapadiyas same way like kinjal because anuj asked take care of me and CA and my house and family instead of going to shahs always 

dimpy who wanted to have separate house was only loyal bahu of hubby family 

anaupam and kinjal are bhagodi manipluative cunning bahus for hubby family 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kinjal was the same before leap too. Har baat par mummy mummy, most of the problems between shah's and kapadia's happened because of her constant chipku nature with mummy. 

Itne baar itne problems hue phir bhi bula lete thi, aur MAA apne pati aur bachi ko chod kar bhaagi chali aati thi

lesh85 thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

kinjal manipulated anuj by using mummy jaap because of which he bailed out anuj  saam ne se jo hate kar ke nafrat ke bol bol dete hain unse bhi bacha jaa sakta hai, lekin jo chipak chipak ke mummy jaap kar ke mooh mein raam bagal mein choori ka kaam ye neech kinjal karti hai,  uski stylish naagin maa ko kabhi pareshaan nahin karegi  bus mummy hi uski pari ki nanny hai naukrani hai jhadoo pocha lagane wali hai pari ki pampers badalne wali hai handicapped toshu ki dekh bal bhi anupama ne hi kiya lekin waise bhi shah house ke sabhi right from baa ravanraj everone is handicapped mentally and physically haath pair ke hote hue unka dimaag and zubaan bus anupama ko gaali galoch karne mein use hota hai lekin uski naukrani maid service lene mein koi sharam nahin hai lekin aisi begairath show banakar dene mein makers ne bhi besharmi ki phd degree li hui hai