Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

is it possible that raavi knows about the plan

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

But I was really disappointed by yesterday's episode and no, I don't see Shiva in pain and hurt. He was angry that he couldn't bring those kangan back for his mother. His anger at Maami was more than any pain and in that anger he made that stupid decision of using Raavi as a commodity. I just cannot favor that man who manhandles his wife, uses her as some kind of bargain for any reason. Shiva had no right to do that no matter what!

What I saw in those pitcures was a stupid guy whose actions were controlled by his temper.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

But I was really disappointed by yesterday's episode and no, I don't see Shiva in pain and hurt. He was angry that he couldn't bring those kangan back for his mother. His anger at Maami was more than any pain and in that anger he made that stupid decision of using Raavi as a commodity. I just cannot favor that man who manhandles his wife, uses her as some kind of bargain for any reason. Shiva had no right to do that no matter what!

What I saw in those pitcures was a stupid guy whose actions were controlled by his temper.

And I know you guys might not think this way. But this is what I truly felt.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Yes I want angry, “I will burn your house down” Pandya brothers 

I want Gautam and Shiva (and Dev? Meh I can live with it) all riled up 😈

Hopefully his store kaand will give this to us 😈 Jaanu is shit scared of both Gaumbi and Shiva 🤣

Not sure about Dev 😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Jaanu is the fire villain in the OG always wanting to burn down/ bring down the Pandyas😈

Here we have motiben also in extra...OG had motiben only for kitchen politics I guess

In the OG Moorthy was more mellow… Gaumbi is original Aag boy. 

Pre-leap he threatened to burn down Maami’s house…after leap it was Jannu. Shiva’s burning obsession did not come out of thin air 😉

Kinshuk is so good when he is mad with rage 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

We can get that if Janardhan riles them up like in the OG

Is the OG Janu worse than this Janu? This Janu is more stupid than wicked I feel😔

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Super random, but Gaumbie has such pretty eyelashes  even if I use 10 layers of mascara it wouldn’t look like that 🤣

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I actually got more of the hate impression in the beginning of the EDT discussion of the episode. I was a bit apprehensive posting pro-Shiva. Then towards the end it became a little more loved.

I felt Piu’s caps and analysis tipped the scales towards love- I saw much more hate in the beginning 🤷‍♀️

I never read anyone's views before posting mine because I worry it'll influence what I want to say. But if you follow LU that would be hard not to. I think majority of people here react as they watch, but then when they watch it again they feel differently. It's actually a good thing.  

After I posted my thoughts I went back to read everyone elses. When I read yours I could feel a sense of hesitation as you felt there's something wrong with you. But honestly you shouldn't ever have to hesitate in saying what you feel. As long as it's not in a distasteful or horrible way, you're entitled to express how you feel ❤. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

He needs even more support today 😭

aaj toh jam ke dhulayi hogi uski 😆

I dont think the property kaand will be revealed like danda kaand...actually glad it is Gaumbi who gets to know it first...he is more mature than Dhara and of course Rishitha

Like many of you discussed here yesterday night am waiting for unexpected reveal of Raavi being a part of the plan...would love to see the track moving forward like that....the video call thing which you all mentioned actually makes sense here

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Is the OG Janu worse than this Janu? This Janu is more stupid than wicked I feel😔

OG Jaanu is pretty stupid too, don't worry 😆

his plans always fail in front of the PS family 😆