We can get that if Janardhan riles them up like in the OG

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Yes I want angry, “I will burn your house down” Pandya brothers 

I want Gautam and Shiva (and Dev? Meh I can live with it) all riled up 😈

Haven't watched the OG, but read a lot here how Janu tries to pull one on Pandya's and Shiva comes and saves the day while Dev falls for his "niceness". I hope that track is followed. I think it's a perfect time too for everyone to see Shiva in a new/respectful light.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Just checked the numbers of the poll yesterday. I'm not going to lie, I am surprised by it. I thought it would be 2/3 - loved it vs 1/3 hated it, but it's 55/44 with hate winning.

I knew more people on EDT liked it for what I read yesterday before I went to bed. I wish I could hear more from those who didn't like it. But I assume everyone echo's Bhavi's sentiments for that

I actually got more of the hate impression in the beginning of the EDT discussion of the episode. I was a bit apprehensive posting pro-Shiva. Then towards the end it became a little more loved.

I felt Piu’s caps and analysis tipped the scales towards love- I saw much more hate in the beginning 🤷‍♀️

Edit: the episode is more of something to be digested… it settles after a while. And it is kind of unresolved at this point.

Edited by funny_fubar - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I actually got more of the hate impression in the beginning of the EDT discussion of the episode. I was a bit apprehensive posting pro-Shiva. Then towards the end it became a little more loved.

I felt Piu’s caps and analysis tipped the scales towards love- I saw much more hate in the beginning 🤷‍♀️

Maybe. I may have misunderstood it as I was half sleepy. I thought everyone (including myself) felt so bad for Raavi for being objectified, but we all felt Shiva's pain and thought it was painful. Maybe if I have the energy, I'll go do homework of that thread over the weekend.

Edit: Piu, does have a way with words, doesn't she? I love reading her analysis and she convinced me about it in one of the earlier episodes.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jaanu is the fire villain in the OG always wanting to burn down/ bring down the Pandyas😈

Here we have motiben also in extra...OG had motiben only for kitchen politics I guess

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

No problem! 🤗I can wait till  the weekend, that way you can include your thoughts about today’s and tomorrow’s episodes as well😃

BTW, wrote several posts on Shiva in the previous EDT, all positive posts on him, poor guy needed some support😆  

He needs even more support today 😭

aaj toh jam ke dhulayi hogi uski 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Edit: the episode is more of something to be digested… it settles after a while. And it is kind of unresolved at this point.

I did too, tried my best to support Shiva’s actions, was infact the only one at that time, after a point was done with it, went to bed. 
Came back in the morning and started a fresh spree of support  posts.

Raavi will have her day, will get the same support from me. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT!!  Excited for aajka episode?😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congratulations for the new thread 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

None of these kaands have ever succeeded. Maybe Jaanu can change that when they get back 😆.

Jaanu is the original loser with a consistent record of failing, woh toh best hai 😆

remember what happened when Shiva and Dev bashed him up, the kidnapping kaand, and even rishita threatening to go to the police against him 😆