Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

@red How is Virat wrong here🤣 He is totally right yaar 🤣

Accha virat sahi bhi ho sakta hai mujhe laga vo department hi sai ka hai.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Accha virat sahi bhi ho sakta hai mujhe laga vo department hi sai ka hai.

Arey no..no Virat is mostly right.. till Sai buts in..or does kaala jaadu on him.. for Sai even breathing is an issue..

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what difference does it make if virat gets to know about what his elders and his so called ex did to sai, as usual he turns deaf ear towards them.  He will just say meri gharwalo ki taraf se tumse mafi manga tha hu and done.

Usually the pilot family get free air ticket , bus driver/conductor family get free bus pass just like that in Ghum ACP family  get free pass to all kind of crime .  

When he didnot take any action against kidnaping a baby and manipulating the govt doc, what will he do for the fight inside the house, So it doesnot make any difference if he gets to know what happened ,  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Arey no..no Virat is mostly right.. till Sai buts in..or does kaala jaadu on him.. for Sai even breathing is an issue..

Bold : ye problem to virat ke saath bhi hai , I hope he dies taki kuch log khush ho jaye

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Bold : ye problem to virat ke saath bhi hai.

Nahi hai na.. show mei nhi dikhta .. show ki baat ho rahi hai na.. show mei agar wo Sai k sath ya uske aas paas  na ho toh use saans lene se nahi roka jata hai na..

Gol gol ghumam ghumai.. gol gol ghumam ghumai.. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Nahi hai na.. show mei nhi dikhta .. show ki baat ho rahi hai na.. show mei agar wo Sai k sath ya uske aas paas  na ho toh use saans lene se nahi roka jata hai na..

Gol gol ghumam ghumai.. gol gol ghumam ghumai.. 🤣🤣🤣

Mein bhi show ki hi baat kar rahe ho agar show mein virat mar jaye to forum kuch logo ko bahut khushi or shanti milegi , aur kuch usme bhi virat ko bash karne ka rasta dhund lenge .😆

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Mein bhi show ki hi baat kar rahe ho agar show mein virat mar jaye to forum kuch logo ko bahut khushi or shanti milegi , aur kuch usme bhi virat ko bash karne ka rasta dhund lenge .😆

Kaha aap toh forum k baare mei bol rahi hai..main show mei jo Sai k sath hota hai uski baat kar rahi hain..show mei Sai bashing hoti hai na... Gol gol golam gol gol gol🤣🤣

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to think so earlier too. Why don't they tell virat what happened in his absence. But seeing his reactions, I don't see the use now. Harini, devkit truth he knew everything , what he did? 🔔

Paapi and fam insult his wife infront of him and he still tries to be the peacemaker. He won't do anything anyways so him knowing not knowing doesn't make difference. Got pretty disillusioned with the show by now.

Truth if virat would have been an ideal husband only if they were not living in a joint family. Saw this happening in real life too, men who love their wives but let them be humiliated by their family in public. They have been conditioned like that.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnifique

I used to think so earlier too. Why don't they tell virat what happened in his absence. But seeing his reactions, I don't see the use now. Harini, devkit truth he knew everything , what he did? 🔔

Paapi and fam insult his wife infront of him and he still tries to be the peacemaker. He won't do anything anyways so him knowing not knowing doesn't make difference. Got pretty disillusioned with the show by now.

Truth if virat would have been an ideal husband only if they were not living in a joint family. Saw this happening in real life too, men who love their wives but let them be humiliated by their family in public. They have been conditioned like that.

I was in the same league..batati kyu nhi Virat ko.. But now  I guess..It's better to let him live in his 'we are sanskaari happy joint family' bubble.. 'parivaar aisa hi hota hai adjust karna padta h' bubble.. why bother him with things that anyway he is not going to take the pain of handling/eradicating.. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Virat never got to know the complete truth about Omi. The kidnapping truth is not shared with him. After knowing the half baked truth, he let Omi go only on the condition that he shouldn't interfere in Devi’s life or separate her from Pulkit. 

Even in real-life, cops try such solutions while dealing with family problems. Most of the time they don't register an FIR   but try to settle things between families. Virat did the same. The day Omi or gang breaks this arrangement and tries to harm Devi Pulkit and if Virat doesn't react then I will blame him. 

But he got to know complete truth of kaku done with Devi and harini what he done nothing he was saying kaku I will always respect you. Whatever you have done is because may be you have your reasons and I can understand you. What the hell man he should investigate more what exactly happened that time how they have make Devi mental but he don't want to  do that because whatever Dil ke ache gharvale do they are respectable and they should forgiven so no use of he get to know.