Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

It definitely include Sai coz someone has to tell him what happened behind his back coz normal & real wives to inform their husbands d important matters which occurs in household.

Regarding him letting omi Scott free then I will tell Cgang dint troubled devkit again If I m right Coz as I dint read anything else happening to devkit only sai organizing reunion of devi & her culprits maybe vo Virat pe ehsaan hoga .

I think he mentioned Pulkit would be respected and treated as damaad.. also as a condition and I don't think they did that. About the whole Harini issue we believed he would break his relations with the family coz that's what he foes when people in his life commit mistakes...

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Who will take d pain to tell virat what happened behind his back in CN.

Ashwani has always kept  virat in dark  about dual behaviour of Cgang that's d reason of his delusion about Cgang being good hearted people.

In devkit track when virat was away Ashwani & sai both dint feel necessary to inform virat that what occur behind his back which made sai elope devi & marry her to pulkit.

Now again u virat is out for official work , now who will take d pain to inform virat or pakhi & Cgang will come up with their own cooked story then we can blame virat 4 everything .

You know what fruity, I said it in morning as well.

We are all judging the characters Sai and Virat, based on someone else's mistakes.

I mean, why should either of them be degraded, cuz a strong girl like Sai doesn't deserve this, nor Virat cuz he doesn't know this at all. Why should they suffer because of someone unnecessary. In their will to copy paste and give imp and screen space to a not needed character, they are risking their lead pair. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Arre she is there to add to toxicity by giving 'sasuraal mandir hai, pati devta hai' type patriarchal speech.

I have seen her open her mouth for Sai so she is capable of doing. Just that I think she will be too late. The main problem with every Ghum character is that jab muh kholna hota toh khulte nahin hai. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I have seen her open her mouth for Sai so she is capable of doing. Just that I think she will be too late. The main problem with every Ghum character is that jab muh kholna hota toh khulte nahin hai. 

Ashwini has not be as open when it comes to Virat,.. 

@bold Exactly.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I think he mentioned Pulkit would be respected and treated as damaad.. also as a condition and I don't think they did that. About the whole Harini issue we believed he would break his relations with the family coz that's what he foes when people in his life commit mistakes...

Why only he is too be blame when other person were busy organising devi reunion with het culprits , he was emotionally blackmail there, devkit don't want to file d complain despite knowing how dangerous Cgang .

Anyways logically Cgang ka case kabhi virat ko nhi milega , it will go to other officer for an unbiased investigation .

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Why only he is too be blame when other person were busy organising devi reunion with het culprits , he was emotionally blackmail there, devkit don't want to file d complain despite knowing how dangerous Cgang .

Anyways logically Cgang ka case kabhi virat ko nhi milega , it will go to other officer for an unbiased investigation .

Because it was he who first wanted to arrest Omi being an IPS officer and forgave him on the condition that Pulkit would be respected and now he sees both Pulkit getting disrespected by that criminal and also his wife being called..'Ae Ladki..tudko par palne wali ladki..Jungli Mulgi.. and what not..What is the point of that condition ? Its not about who handles the case, its about what Virat said as a responsible "Jazabaat se pehle Farz" IPS officer.

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Because it was he who first wanted to arrest Omi being an IPS officer and forgave him on the condition that Pulkit would be respected and now he sees both Pulkit getting disrespected by that criminal and also his wife being called..'Ae Ladki..tudko par palne wali ladki..Jungli Mulgi.. and what not..What is the point of that condition ? Its not about who handles the case, its about what Virat said as a responsible "Jazabaat se pehle Farz" IPS officer.

Before that only Cgang would had been arrested if pulkit & sai had guts to inform any other police officer or DIG against Cgang who committed crime by kidnapping pulkit , sai can very easily complain against Cgang about domestic violence which she will never do, pulkit could had complained against Cgang  , so pointing finger at virat will never prove sai & pulkit saint coz other three finger will point towards them . Being a police officer daughter sai don't know d responsibility of responsible citizen bas u only want to blame Virat any how .

Lord Krishna said in geeta injustice karne wala se zyada bada culprit injustice sehne wala hota.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Before that only Cgang would had been arrested if pulkit & sai had guts to inform any other police officer or DIG against Cgang who committed crime by kidnapping pulkit , sai can very easily complain against Cgang about domestic violence which she will never do, pulkit could had complained against Cgang  , so pointing finger at virat will never prove sai & pulkit saint coz other three finger will point towards them . Being a police officer daughter sai don't know d responsibility of responsible citizen bas u only want to blame Virat any how .

Lord Krishna said in geeta injustice karne wala se zyada bada culprit injustice sehne wala hota.

We are beating around the bush now......

So Yet again my dear..my point here is ,as it  looks like I have been unable to be clear about it before ,hence the question since we are talking about possibilities or for that matter lack of it, of Virat knowing about what happened with Sai today...what would Virat do if he knew? Sai no saint here true.. completely true .. but the question because of the post made here is what would Virat do if he knew?

In KD, Sai does mention to him that there was an issue in his absence but she told him I don't want to explain because theres no use, your family will still treat me badly and if you say something in my support they will get new ammunition to taunt me saying I filled your ears against them.  But Virat does not probe further. Although he does say that you dont have to fight every battle yourself. So in KD, its not like Virat didnt know anything at all  but he didn't have details. Unfortunately they never show him take the initiative to ask Ashwini or Mohit. Its a simple curiosity thing. 

Plus enough has been said in a derogatory way about Sai in his presence itself. Problem is that his support is often passive and only becomes active when the issue is something crazy like right to education, or kicking Sai out of the house.  But the many little things like just the tone, the way the elders address Sai, the way they constantly make every argument into- you are khudgarz, uncultured, ehsaan faramosh, bojh, zimmedari etc etc. 

I really wish that Virat tells them to mind their tone. He has definitely done it a few times. Once to ninad where he said just coz you are my father does not mean you can talk to my wife in this tone. And twice to pp- once when he told her baat taane seh tumne shuru ki hai, Sai sirf uska jawab de rahi hai and once he told her - jiss tarah seh tum sab seh baat karti ho, vaise Sai seh toh  nahi karti. agar tum apne taane ke badle uske taane nahi sun samti toh tumhe use ulta seedha bolna chodna hoga. 

Now thats the kind of active support he needs to  demonstrate more of. And delivered in the way those lines were delivered. very very firm but still not  disrespectful. Not the excessively gentle and polite tone he uses often with pp  or only non verbal gestures. 

But somewhere in between that active vocal virat was ghum and he became passive, non-verbal gestures only Virat. Thats the issue. And Virat speaking up helps to end the arguments because people see him as the "mard"  of the house so they care about his opinion. Even BK stayed quiet when Virat showed him a hand and told Sai that she wont be leaving. so he has that silent commanding presence ki uske aage zyaada baat badhti nahi hai. So he needs to use his presence/aura

Plus Virat has seen how things are "hidden" in this family and they escalate into big issues. Several skeletons have tumbled out. Case in point is devkit/harini. Especially harini.   So he does needs to care what happens behind his back especially IF Sai gives him a hint that something did happen. He is an ips officer. If he wanted to get Sai or mohit or aai to divulge what happened he can do it easily. 

If he never gets even a hint about what happened then obviously he cant do anything.

But if he gets to know that something may have happened he shouldn't just "let it slide". 

In KD, they also show Sai ask Virat why cant your family accept me, aisa kya kiya hai maine that they are refusing to accept me and Virat says you need to adjust, thats life....but Sai cuts him off saying I'm not talking about my adjustment  I'm talking about theirs. (Afterall adjustment should be mutual) But that is never addressed by Virat ..coz they are squabbling about many things at the same time. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

In KD, Sai does mention to him that there was an issue in his absence but she told him I don't want to explain because theres no use, your family will still treat me badly and if you say something in my support they will get new ammunition to taunt me saying I filled your ears against them.  But Virat does not probe further. Although he does say that you dont have to fight every battle yourself. So in KD, its not like Virat didnt know anything at all  but he didn't have details. Unfortunately they never show him take the initiative to ask Ashwini or Mohit. Its a simple curiosity thing. 

Plus enough has been said in a derogatory way about Sai in his presence itself. Problem is that his support is often passive and only becomes active when the issue is something crazy like right to education, or kicking Sai out of the house.  But the many little things like just the tone, the way the elders address Sai, the way they constantly make every argument into- you are khudgarz, uncultured, ehsaan faramosh, bojh, zimmedari etc etc. 

I really wish that Virat tells them to mind their tone. He has definitely done it a few times. Once to ninad where he said just coz you are my father does not mean you can talk to my wife in this tone. And twice to pp- once when he told her baat taane seh tumne shuru ki hai, Sai sirf uska jawab de rahi hai and once he told her - jiss tarah seh tum sab seh baat karti ho, vaise Sai seh toh  nahi karti. agar tum apne taane ke badle uske taane nahi sun samti toh tumhe use ulta seedha bolna chodna hoga. 

Now thats the kind of active support he needs to  demonstrate more of. And delivered in the way those lines were delivered. very very firm but still not  disrespectful. Not the excessively gentle and polite tone he uses often with pp  or only non verbal gestures. 

But somewhere in between that active vocal virat was ghum and he became passive, non-verbal gestures only Virat. Thats the issue. And Virat speaking up helps to end the arguments and people see him as the "mard"because of the house so they care about his opinion. Even BK srayed quiet when Virat showed him a hand and told Sai that she wont be leaving. so he has that silent commanding presence ki uske aage zyaada baat badhti nahi hai. So he needs to use his presence/aura

Plus Virat has seen how things are "hidden" in this family and they escalate into big issues. Several skeletons have tumbled out. Case in point is devkit.   So he does needs to care what happens behind his back especially IF Sai gives him a hint that something did happen. He is an ips officer. If he wanted to get Sai or mohit or aai to divulge what happened he can do it easily. 

If he never gets even a hint about what happened then obviously he cant do anything.

But if he gets to know that something may have happened he shouldn't just "let it slide". 

In KD, they also show Sai ask Virat why cant your family accept me, aisa kya kiya hai maine that they are refusing to accept me and Virat says you need to adjust, thats life....but Sai cuts him off saying I'm not talking about my adjustment  I'm talking about theirs. (Afterall adjustment should be mutual) But that is never addressed by Virat ..coz they are squabbling about many things at the same time. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ 

@red How is Virat wrong here🀣 He is totally right yaar πŸ€£