Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I hope virat install hidden camera in CN only this way he can know about d happening of CN behind his back.

ha na yaar. saare kartoot pata chal jaayenge. we can even fund for that

Devikadish thumbnail

Who will take d pain to tell virat what happened behind his back in CN.

Ashwani has always kept  virat in dark  about dual behaviour of Cgang that's d reason of his delusion about Cgang being good hearted people.

In devkit track when virat was away Ashwani & sai both dint feel necessary to inform virat that what occur behind his back which made sai elope devi & marry her to pulkit.

Now again u virat is out for official work , now who will take d pain to inform virat or pakhi & Cgang will come up with their own cooked story then we can blame virat 4 everything .

Mohit is my Aakhri Ummeed. But that ummeed is also on the brink of getting shattered bcoz of makers.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Virat "Jazbaat or Farz mei Farz choose karunga " Chavhan, got to know Omi committed a crime and in his words he should be jailed for it. SO whatever half/complete truth that was known to him ,  was a heinous crime .

So Virat let go Omi on a condition that he should also behave along with not interfering in their lives , treat him like a damaad. The first day for lunch Pulkit was insulted by Omi and he still misbehaves with Pulkit , Devi and his wife as well after being a criminal and Virat watches with a pained expression. 

True .. SInce police officers in real life dont do much when their family members are at fault, I guess even in this case, he wont do much . He will give warning and from next day they get back to doing the same, abusing his wife. SO whether he knows or he doesnt, it actually doesnt matter.  

Virat nhi karta , kya nagpur or koi police officer sai actually never dared to contact any other police officer or DIG himself , bas muh khol ke dhamki de thi.

Even sai will be back abusing , insulting or emotionally blackmailing him of leaving him whenever virat dare to go against her.

Things really work in circles

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat nhi karta , kya nagpur or koi police officer sai actually never dared to contact any other police officer or DIG himself , bas muh khol ke dhamki de thi.

Even sai will be back abusing , insulting or emotionally blackmailing him of leaving him whenever virat dare to go against her.

Things really work in circles

Since the topic is about Virat knowing about this all and not about what Sai does or does not do , my question what will he do knowing about it all? 

We have  had expectations in the past that when he gets to know about Kaku hiding the child for years or Omi being a criminal he would take actions.. The kind of actions he takes, I am not sure why give him the pain to know about his elders, let him be happy in his bubble that his gharwale are regressive but ache and they have their reasons . He anyway is going to treat is nok jhoks in the house that happens and the bade are dil ke very  ache. 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Wasn't Pulkit the one who himself declared he doesn't want justice??

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The condition Virat placed was not about being pally with Pulkit. He asked them not to harm Pulkit and Devyani or  try pulling any stunts to separate them. When Pulkit was invited home he knew he cannot force them to like Pulkit or make them accept them using force. If Omi had tried forcing Devi to stay with them and if Virat hadn't reacted then he should be blamed 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Wasn't Pulkit the one who himself declared he doesn't want justice??

Suna to maine bhi kuch aisa hi tha 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

By the by being a responsible citizen isn't it a crime to hide crimes like kidnapping from the police? Is Virat the only cop in Nagpur? How easily Sai is let go off for not informing the cops but people will blame Virat for not taking action. Either criticize both or blame Cvs instead of conveniently blaming one of them. 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Since the topic is about Virat knowing about this all and not about what Sai does or does not do , my question what will he do knowing about it all? 

We have  had expectations in the past that when he gets to know about Kaku hiding the child for years or Omi being a criminal he would take actions.. The kind of actions he takes, I am not sure why give him the pain to know about his elders, let him be happy in his bubble that his gharwale are regressive but ache and they have their reasons . He anyway is going to treat is nok jhoks in the house that happens and the bade are dil ke very  ache. 

It definitely include Sai coz someone has to tell him what happened behind his back coz normal & real wives to inform their husbands d important matters which occurs in household.

Regarding him letting omi Scott free then I will tell Cgang dint troubled devkit again If I m right Coz as I dint read anything else happening to devkit only sai organizing reunion of devi & her culprits maybe vo Virat pe ehsaan hoga .

Devikadish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What's th point to bring Usha Maushi if she is not going to tell the story to Virat ? I think she will once Sai will take the big step of attempting suicide. Pehle hi bata de toh it will spare us from the torture. ðŸ¤¢

Arre she is there to add to toxicity by giving 'sasuraal mandir hai, pati devta hai' type patriarchal speech.