Posted: 2 years ago

Who will take d pain to tell virat what happened behind his back in CN.

Ashwani has always kept  virat in dark  about dual behaviour of Cgang that's d reason of his delusion about Cgang being good hearted people.

In devkit track when virat was away Ashwani & sai both dint feel necessary to inform virat that what occur behind his back which made sai elope devi & marry her to pulkit.

Now again u virat is out for official work , now who will take d pain to inform virat or pakhi & Cgang will come up with their own cooked story then we can blame virat 4 everything .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago

The problem is neither Ashwini nor sai tell virat their sides of story..Both of them should clear things up to him..Ashwini is useless when its comes to protect sai..she is caring but she can't protect her..so sai should speak up more what is happening virats absence to her but no she would not..bol diya to misunderstanding kaise paida hoga..🙄🙄

My guess is no one will tell him anything completely but few will expect him to know everything and take actions . 

How about Mohit? He's the only person who can tell him,but then again I think how will there be misunderstanding and suicide?

I hope virat install hidden camera in CN only this way he can know about d happening of CN behind his back.

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

I hope virat install hidden camera in CN only this way he can know about d happening of CN behind his back.

He has to install only in the living room ..the entire drama happens only in that place . 

What's th point to bring Usha Maushi if she is not going to tell the story to Virat ? I think she will once Sai will take the big step of attempting suicide. Pehle hi bata de toh it will spare us from the torture. ðŸ¤¢

Virat got to know about Omi being a criminal and also what CN dil ke ache bade did to Devi. What did he  exactly do about that? Do you expect him to do anything in this?🤣

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

Virat never got to know the complete truth about Omi. The kidnapping truth is not shared with him. After knowing the half baked truth, he let Omi go only on the condition that he shouldn't interfere in Devi’s life or separate her from Pulkit. 

Even in real-life, cops try such solutions while dealing with family problems. Most of the time they don't register an FIR   but try to settle things between families. Virat did the same. The day Omi or gang breaks this arrangement and tries to harm Devi Pulkit and if Virat doesn't react then I will blame him. 

Virat "Jazbaat or Farz mei Farz choose karunga " Chavhan, got to know Omi committed a crime and in his words he should be jailed for it. SO whatever half/complete truth that was known to him ,  was a heinous crime .

So Virat let go Omi on a condition that he should also behave along with not interfering in their lives , treat him like a damaad. The first day for lunch Pulkit was insulted by Omi and he still misbehaves with Pulkit , Devi and his wife as well after being a criminal and Virat watches with a pained expression. 

True .. SInce police officers in real life dont do much when their family members are at fault, I guess even in this case, he wont do much . He will give warning and from next day they get back to doing the same, abusing his wife. SO whether he knows or he doesnt, it actually doesnt matter.  

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago