Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I was in the same league..batati kyu nhi Virat ko.. But now  I guess..It's better to let him live in his 'we are sanskaari happy joint family' bubble.. 'parivaar aisa hi hota hai adjust karna padta h' bubble.. why bother him with things that anyway he is not going to take the pain of handling/eradicating.. 

It's good in a way. Show is showing us how your respect is in your own hands, stand for yourself and not expect your husband to do anything. It's preparing us for the real world and here we are cribbing about it ðŸ˜­

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Magnifique

It's good in a way. Show is showing us how your respect is in your own hands, stand for yourself and not expect your husband to do anything. It's preparing us for the real world and here we are cribbing about it ðŸ˜­

Good if thete is some character growth for everyone including Sonali and PP..good if they show it once in a while..not on a daily basis..strongest of strong people need some break..some time off..there is a reason why we hace breaks between matches in a tournament.. that would be physically exhausting if continued without break...this is mentally exhausting...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SonuRani

But he got to know complete truth of kaku done with Devi and harini what he done nothing he was saying kaku I will always respect you. Whatever you have done is because may be you have your reasons and I can understand you. What the hell man he should investigate more what exactly happened that time how they have make Devi mental but he don't want to  do that because whatever Dil ke ache gharvale do they are respectable and they should forgiven so no use of he get to know.

Vo kya hai na agar vo aisa nhi karta to sai ka mission devi reunion with her culprits adhura reh jaata , even sai said past is past , pulkit ko koi farak nhi parta.

Kya kare sab sangat ka asar hai virat pe .

To be fair devkit harini mamle mein sab khulasa hone ke baad Sai also seemed ok just moving on. But its not like her approval matters to anyone anyway.so if she said virat can "forgive" you,  and "understand" your reasons but I never will - it honestly would have made NO difference. Ashwini and Virat would have convinced her to just let it go too. 

Its sad how makers let the devkit harini issue settle without as much as an apology from criminal gang. 

Magnifique thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Good if thete is some character growth for everyone including Sonali and PP..good if they show it once in a while..not on a daily basis..strongest of strong people need some break..some time off..there is a reason why we hace breaks between matches in a tournament.. that would be physically exhausting if continued without break...this is mentally exhausting...

I'm gonna skip for few days. Seeing those vile people acting saintly and going unpunished is too triggering for me. I hate injustice. Really can't stand paapi and those expressions she makes are🤬

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I'm gonna skip for few days. Seeing those vile people acting saintly and going unpunished is too triggering for me. I hate injustice. Really can't stand paapi and those expressions she makes are🤬

Already skipped yesterday's and today's episode..just saw some clips of Sai breaking down on internet..

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I m sorry husbands r not body guards  holding sword that d moment anyone say a word against d wife they will cut d person tongue with sword specially when there is constant badminton match b/w d family members & he is asked to be a refree & whom so ever side he take other party call him biased. 

If husband has responsibility for wife's honour then same thing applies on wife 2 . Anyway God had made a person capable to protect herself special d weapon called tongue then why to depend on others .

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To phir use batana hi kyu kyu pata rehana chayiye anyway virat will not do anything and sai will say I would handle I don't want help . 

If he want to know then he will take effort and do something right?  like sai is immature, She want to be Mahan right according to you so she will not do anything to criminal, but according to you Virat get know then atleast he should do something na , as IPS ACP virat chavan . Sai don't have responsibility of any low and any such education because of which she should have sense to which act should be punishable. but virat is cop he educated for it and he can Convince pulkit and Sai when he get to know by using his cop way it's criminal act we should punish them and you peoples don't come between my farj and duty

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonuRani

To phir use batana hi kyu kyu pata rehana chayiye anyway virat will not do anything and sai will say I would handle I don't want help . 

If he want to know then he will take effort and do something right?  like sai is immature, She want to be Mahan right according to you so she will not do anything to criminal, but according to you Virat get know then atleast he should do something na , as IPS ACP virat chavan . Sai don't have responsibility of any low and any such education because of which she should have sense to which act should be punishable. but virat is cop he educated for it and he can Convince pulkit and Sai when he get to know by using his cop way it's criminal act we should punish them and you peoples don't come between my farj and duty

Aap IPS ki baat kar rahe hai sai or Pulkit ko DIG se help lene mein darr lagta hai varna kabki le chuke hote any way when sai is there why to fear as pulkit already got what he wanted 

Anyway leave IPS or DIG if they will do their work what will sai do ?

Magnifique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I m sorry husbands r not body guards  holding sword that d moment anyone say a word against d wife they will cut d person tongue with sword specially when there is constant badminton match b/w d family members & he is asked to be a refree & whom so ever side he take other party call him biased. 

If husband has responsibility for wife's honour then same thing applies on wife 2 . Anyway God had made a person capable to protect herself special d weapon called tongue then why to depend on others .

I said the same things. Show is teaching us you guard your own respect.  It's close to the reality, many men are like virat.

I'm with you on it, sai should not depend on virat for anything. Virat should abstain from talking especially when it involves pakhi also. He needs to shut his mouth when aai is speaking to her or sunny is telling her something too. Just turn a blind ears to everything not selectively.