Anchal Sahu in Barrister Babu ~ My Take

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
  1. I am happy for ANCHAL because she deserves a lead role and holds all the qualities which is needed to play BONDITA. Bondita is not just a beautiful face but much more kinda like Vashma so who is better than the girl playing Vashma herself smiley14
  2. I am happy for PRAVISHT because he has given his everything to ARC and he will continue to do so but he needs a rock solid support beside him and for that after Aurra... Anchal is just perfect.
  3. I am happy for AURRA because after setting the standard of Bondita so high even she would prefer someone like Anchal who can take the legacy forward and do justice to the role and Aurra too is now open to better opportunities in life. 
  4. I am happy for SHAGUN because I am 200% sure something really good is waiting for him and that guy is not someone who will just sit and wait, I trust him to come up with something more interesting soon and now he has a solid fanbase ready to support him in his future projects. 
  5. I am happy for AniDita/RudhIta because Anchal and Pravisht would look really good together, can sense the chemistry already.
  6. I am happy for VashmAy because they will get their closure eventually... I trust Writers when it comes to Vashma-Uday. 

Honest opinion from a viewer who has an idea about BOTH the shows Barrister Babu and Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. Thanks for reading smiley9

Putting and end to all speculations Anchal Sahu confirms Barrister Babu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aanchal is perfect for Bondita. As I have seen the first 200 epis of BB , I know Pravi's potential and was also spellbounded by Aurra's performance. But I always knew leap had to come and here it is.

But I have seen Aanchal's acting as Vashma as well as Noor Mahal and I know she will nail the role.❤️🤗

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Aanchal is perfect for Bondita. As I have seen the first 200 epis of BB , I know Pravi's potential and was also spellbounded by Aurra's performance. But I always knew leap had to come and here it is.

But I have seen Aanchal's acting as Vashma as well as Noor Mahal and I know she will nail the role.❤️🤗

Mahi 🤗 Now I can start watching BB again 😆

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing post Arpi👏

Haven’t seen much of BB, all i can say is anchal will nail it...  So happy that she's getting to play strong roles❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Amazing post Arpi👏

Haven’t seen much of BB, all i can say is anchal will nail it...  So happy that she's getting to play strong roles❤️

Thanks Simi 🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Will Watch BB Now For Anchal. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Will Watch BB Now For Anchal. 

Glad to know that 😳 My old friends of BB forum coming back to the forum and show just because of this leap 😆 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Glad to know that 😳 My old friends of BB forum coming back to the forum and show just because of this leap 😆 

That's Good. Iam Glad. I Used To Watch Barrister Babu. Now After Anchal's Entry Will Watch It More Often.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

That's Good. Iam Glad. I Used To Watch Barrister Babu. Now After Anchal's Entry Will Watch It More Often.

Same here even I used to watch but now I have a reason to watch 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Congratulations to Anchal! Well deserved! She will make an amazing Bondita 👏❤️