Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, considering how cute Shiva's sorry was to Dhara, I'm hoping for something similar. If the CVs want an ideas, here's one for you all. 

Shiva draw a bunch of sad faces and writes down "Sorry" on a ton of sticky notes and pastes it all over the house. First on the mirror, then on the towel rack next to the bathrobe, then on their bed frame, pillow, if she still doesn't get it on her face. And then when Raavi angrily looks at him for pasting a note on her face he could quietly mumble, "Sorry." 

Hope that wasn't too OTT. Maybe we won't get it now... but in the future when they are in love... it would be cute to see it play out.

Kaas they would replace their writers with u.

We would get such cute scenes everyday.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kitm

Today's episode was mehhh but I will still prefer today's episode over danda kand 😕😕

We can't have perfect episode everyday so just waiting patiently for better episodes (achhe din aayenge 😊🙏) 

I kinda liked shivi scenes today (I liked how Raavi told her POV to Shiva)  it's a progress they behaved like normal husband and wife. (Like one minute I am flighting with my husband like a lunatic and after couple mins I am  back to normal) - maybe it's my shivi fan trying to think positive ☺️☺️

I am still waiting for shiva's sorry maybe chotu sa sorry text to Raavi 😍😍

I think we won't get any major shivi drama for rest of Bikaner episodes since they have 3 functions coming up.

So hopefully we have some meaningful and cute shivi scenes 🤞🤞🤞🥰🥰

Finance and Dhara -no comments because my blood start boiling 😤😡👿😡 better not say anything (my 5 year old nephew even have his own piggy bank) 

Every episode is better than the danda kaand!

I agree that we can't have perfect episodes but we shouldn't be getting these illogical episodes as well. Acche din aa jayein please😆

I hope they will progress now like you said and have a much-needed conversation!

@bold - 🤣🤣 exactly! even kids want to have their own money but these foolish adults, bhabhi ke bhakt are so annoying and dumb!

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats for the new thread

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Agar bacha liya na usne toh I want a bridal carry scene right from the stairs jaha pe wo giri hai to the room!🤣 Naa kam na jyaada! Mai bass bridal carry scene se hi maanungi 🤣 aur uske baad ache se bed pe sulaana chahiye usko and then he can continue his ghoorna🤣

hum yaha bridal style expect karenge and we will get bahubali style🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

i will suffice myself with the ffs and os here

I'll be roaming around this forums like a bhatakti aatma, reading a few posts, stories and just that. No more commenting and participating and watching the show! Not even writing about them.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I'll be roaming around this forums like a bhatakti aatma, reading a few posts, stories and just that. No more commenting and participating and watching the show! Not even writing about them.

abhi aise aachanak chali mat jaana..let us wait till mumbai track starts

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why did I even think the next time Shiva & Raavi come face to face it was going to be an intense moment *smh* they took all the focus of off Shiva’s anger/ hurt and placed it on Anita’s oil saazish & Dhara’s achar making skills. 

At this point, I will openly say that the writers are not capable of giving us even 1% of what we deserve. Too any lost opportunities. There is literally no solid emotion left in the show! 

I don’t want a few ShiVi “romantic scenes” thrown in each week. In the end, it means nothing if they can’t build on it. 

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Me too!! I have to read Bhavna ke updates, I am also looking forward to read your next Sahi pakde hai 

I need to make a schedule🤣 Not only for my stories but for others as well, as in what to read and when to comment🤣 Time management bohot zaroori hai🤪 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitm

Seriously😕😕😕 what's a point of all these injuries if they are not gonna give us one nice ointment scene 😔😔😔

Such a waste 😔😔 so disappointed 😡😡😡

This is to show us how injuries, NDE and so on will neither affect Shiva nor Raavi😆 They both are beyond all of it and are super humans😆

We might still get an ointment scene, just like how Dev took care of Shiva and Krish after the danda session, here it will be Anita and Mami😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i dont understand 1 thing, they are adults, married.......y they need to ask money from gautam or dhara? koi school ki pocket money thode he hai.......fixed amount rakho and distribute every month .......shiva and dev might need little more coz they are newly married and might want to indulge in some extra expenses .........