Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Thank you so much. I just want the old Shivi back🧐🤨

Wishful thinking😆

All we get is aam pickle, sickle and oil drama

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

She told him that she knows that Maami is evil but that woman took care of her like her own child so she can't stand him being so rude to her. She also told Maami to not meddle in her married life. But both these idiots won't listen to her!

There was this moment when she finally asked that why does he hate her so much when she isn't even at fault but that's it! And the next scene we get of them - they played the comedy bgm😳

It was ridiculous!

Why r they bent on sinking our ship?

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Congratulations on the new EDT!! This is pakka going to be a rant EDT🤣 mereko abhi se gandi feeling aa rahi hai🤣 maybe if we get an ointment scene tomorrow tab jaake drool EDT ban sakti hai🤣

Teri waali feeling mujhe bhi aa rahi hai😆

Aurr maine koi umeedein nahi rakhni ointment scene ki🤣

Pata chale Shiva ne sahi time pe bacha liya aurr sirf moch aayi thhi jo usne ankle twist karke theek kar di!

Ek hi baar mein sab khatam🤪

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I am going to read some nice ff and os updates ...thank god i hav a bunch of updates to read and comment

watch the episode once more and update my thread..aaaj bahuth kuch hein likne ke liye

I am gonna read too, and write as well🤣

I need distraction!!

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Wishful thinking😆

All we get is aam pickle, sickle and oil drama

You Know I have been saying this since before but if they could just make these both talk heart to heart that would be the beat scene of Shivi for me...

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Pata chale Shiva ne sahi time pe bacha liya aurr sirf moch aayi thhi jo usne ankle twist karke theek kar di!

Jaane do.

Humen to bas KD se jhoota wala promise mila hai...

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitm

Today's episode was mehhh but I will still prefer today's episode over danda kand 😕😕

We can't have perfect episode everyday so just waiting patiently for better episodes (achhe din aayenge 😊🙏) 

I kinda liked shivi scenes today (I liked how Raavi told her POV to Shiva)  it's a progress they behaved like normal husband and wife. (Like one minute I am flighting with my husband like a lunatic and after couple mins I am  back to normal) - maybe it's my shivi fan trying to think positive ☺️☺️

I am still waiting for shiva's sorry maybe chotu sa sorry text to Raavi 😍😍

I think we won't get any major shivi drama for rest of Bikaner episodes since they have 3 functions coming up.

So hopefully we have some meaningful and cute shivi scenes 🤞🤞🤞🥰🥰

Finance and Dhara -no comments because my blood start boiling 😤😡👿😡 better not say anything (my 5 year old nephew even have his own piggy bank) 

@bold, considering how cute Shiva's sorry was to Dhara, I'm hoping for something similar. If the CVs want an ideas, here's one for you all. 

Shiva draw a bunch of sad faces and writes down "Sorry" on a ton of sticky notes and pastes it all over the house. First on the mirror, then on the towel rack next to the bathrobe, then on their bed frame, pillow, if she still doesn't get it on her face. And then when Raavi angrily looks at him for pasting a note on her face he could quietly mumble, "Sorry." 

Hope that wasn't too OTT. Maybe we won't get it now... but in the future when they are in love... it would be cute to see it play out.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am gonna read too, and write as well🤣

I need distraction!!

mein teri update padne waali hoon❤️

kitm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously😕😕😕 what's a point of all these injuries if they are not gonna give us one nice ointment scene 😔😔😔

Such a waste 😔😔 so disappointed 😡😡😡

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Agar bacha liya na usne toh I want a bridal carry scene right from the stairs jaha pe wo giri hai to the room!🤣 Naa kam na jyaada! Mai bass bridal carry scene se hi maanungi 🤣 aur uske baad ache se bed pe sulaana chahiye usko and then he can continue his ghoorna🤣