Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Are you not making too much khyali pulao? who knows they might have another pickle making session or huge feast after a big showdown, that's how it's been in Pandya Niwas😆

Lol I am 💯 % sure mere khayali pulao ka achaar banake  pandya store ke writers usko khichdi ke saath khane wale hai! None of this is going to come true🤣

Tomorrow’s episode will focus on the food menu for the pooja. That will be a big discussion because Pandya family is all about food🤣🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Word👏

There is no connectivity between episodes and no consistency in writing

All the angst built up last week went down hill ...to me it looks as though no NDE happened,

today with that comedy bgm playing in shivi scene....it ruined the entire scene.

Also the main fault loading so many things in one single day...they dont know how to take things slowly...so many open tracks, focus on unwanted things and the proper buildup which was given last is swept down the rug this week

Bang on! This is exactly how I feel!! It’s a complete mess!!

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Padh ke batana kaisi lagi😳

Maine specially Shiva ko bulaya iss update ke liye😆

aaj padoongi and comment karoongi..this crappy episode needs some detox

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kitm

Seriously😕😕😕 what's a point of all these injuries if they are not gonna give us one nice ointment scene 😔😔😔

Such a waste 😔😔 so disappointed 😡😡😡

We have two different types of shows. One - Ekta style - where people remain injured, in a coma, and pregnant for loooooooooong time🤣

And second, PS types - where injuries get healed in a matter of minutes!🤪

They could use such scenes to show some comforting moments but no! Yahan sabhi chattan bane ghoom rahe hain! Nobody gets injured even after being close to death! And if they do, then they heal as if they are supernatural being🤪

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Word👏

There is no connectivity between episodes and no consistency in writing

All the angst built up last week went down hill ...to me it looks as though no NDE happened,

today with that comedy bgm playing in shivi scene....it ruined the entire scene.

Also the main fault loading so many things in one single day...they dont know how to take things slowly...so many open tracks, focus on unwanted things and the proper buildup which was given last is swept down the rug this week

I want them to go to Mumbai and start the Somnath track asap!! I hope the writers stick to the original and dont use the brains that they dont have

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i dont understand 1 thing, they are adults, married.......y they need to ask money from gautam or dhara? koi school ki pocket money thode he hai.......fixed amount rakho and distribute every month .......shiva and dev might need little more coz they are newly married and might want to indulge in some extra expenses .........

I would have really liked agar they would have shown that dhara gives limited pocket money to all her devars which they saves but now that their partners are there so the expenses have increased that's why they needs to ask money from Gaura

mpks1 thumbnail

I think now we all know the pattern by now in PS - A big kaand, followed by a showdown, followed by a  feast or pickle making session( these days) followed by ShiVi scenes for suckers like us, finally rinse and repeat the cycle😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And what crap is this dev is still limping and dhara asked him to get mangoes jo bechara humara shiva paglo ki tarah pichle 2 dono se dho raha h aur smarty pants ban gya dev and why the hell are they walking 2 km in tooti footi halat atleast ek bike toh le lete rent pe aur agar bike li hoti toh dev ko already pta hota ki shiva kahin gaya h dhoop main itna jasoosi ki jarurat hi nhi hoti

Edited by frnd_ship - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Teri waali feeling mujhe bhi aa rahi hai😆

Aurr maine koi umeedein nahi rakhni ointment scene ki🤣

Pata chale Shiva ne sahi time pe bacha liya aurr sirf moch aayi thhi jo usne ankle twist karke theek kar di!

Ek hi baar mein sab khatam🤪

at least shiva will twist her ankle then😆

i toh don't have hopes for that also 😆                           

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Agar bacha liya na usne toh I want a bridal carry scene right from the stairs jaha pe wo giri hai to the room!🤣 Naa kam na jyaada! Mai bass bridal carry scene se hi maanungi 🤣 aur uske baad ache se bed pe sulaana chahiye usko and then he can continue his ghoorna🤣

Meri umeedien na jaga🤣 Agar aisa kuc nahi hua toh mera sapna chhan se toot jayega🥺