Pandya Store|Episode Discussion Thread #23|Pickles, Oil and 813 Rupees - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Me too. Disliked by almost everyone for my opinions. But, this is a new world. Women and men should have voices and not do Tamasha like PS in the name of family. 

i have developed an intolerance for bullshit now😆.

exactly yaar, we have to start from somewhere otherwise we'll keep following all the shitty things of society

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

No she did ask him that. Just like how I have accepted your family, you need to Mami as well. Let me get the dialogues for you. 

Accepting something and being happy with that is different. I believe that what she wanted was some kind of truce. Raavi knows that her Maasi is bad, she did wrong but can she forget all the good things that Maami did for her? Just because she is married in the P-family, does that mean she has no responsibility towards a woman who no matter how evil she is, raised her like her own child?

We can't put everything in black and white, greys exist for a reason.

We have to understand that Raavi is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

Pallavi and RR equation is very different from PS dynamics. They can’t be similar. 

Exactly my point!😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I posted this few pages ago

Watched MHRW’s today’s episode as @valleyofpeacr and @raindropsroses suggested that I should have a back up show incase PS gets worse day by day.

FL saved ML from losing his self respect.

Here Raavi is asking him to accept Mamismiley5

What a contrast between her and Raavismiley36

Every show has its good days and bad days, MHRW is going through the good ones right now ðŸ˜†