Why none says Virat was wrong to give Vaada?

Posted: 2 years ago

Pakhi got an earful from both Aai and Sunny, she needs much much more to come into her senses before she goes absolute nuts 

What I don’t get is how come none says anything to Virat that he was wrong to ask Pakhi to marry Samrat? We saw Pakhi was going to break her marriage and he presented the deal

I blame Pakhi for her actions but why no character rebukes Virat for taking such a big decision of Samrat’s life?

He has moved on with Sai, his world is better but two people he got involved are in a mess, again everyone is responsible for their actions but why none fixes Virat’s responsibility in this mess?

Not many characters in the show know about the Vaada . Until now only Sunny apart from Pakhi and Virat has spoken about it and Sai hasn’t spoken about the Vaada as such . She is more interested to know what Vaada means to Virat today . 

While I agree Pakhi is at fault for marrying Samrat and for stalking Virat .It’s also true that she married Samrat because of the promise . If Virat hadn’t attended wedding she would have married Samrat still but there is a difference between marrying someone you don’t love vs marrying the brother of your lover . 

Originally posted by sadiltl

I just said that to someone else’s comment today 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157399941

Yes

He never meant it but when Sai asked him about Vaadas he goes “Mai apna har Vaada nibhata hun”, this was last week

The thing here is that he had feelings for her, he even said it after getting married to sai when Pakhi confronted him, He has moved on with Sai but that vaada changed two lives 

Pakhi knew about it so she is responsible for her decision but Samrat was kept in dark, It wasn’t Pakhi’s responsibility to think about Samrat, it was Virat’s responsibility as he claims to love his brother 

He is a good man or a bad man, I don’t really categorize people

I just wonder why none says anything to Virat?

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Not many characters in the show know about the Vaada . Until now only Sunny apart from Pakhi and Virat has spoken about it and Sai hasn’t spoken about the Vaada as such . She is more interested to know what Vaada means to Virat today . 

While I agree Pakhi is at fault for marrying Samrat and for stalking Virat .It’s also true that she married Samrat because of the promise . If Virat hadn’t attended wedding she would have married Samrat still but there is a difference between marrying someone you don’t love vs marrying the brother of your lover . 

Yes

She would have married Samrat and he wouldn’t have left if there was no vaada thing

If Virat wasn’t going to marry her, he shouldn’t have cleared her misunderstandings and let her believe that he cheated on her, he had nothing to lose

Originally posted by NoraSM

Yes

She would have married Samrat and he wouldn’t have left if there was no vaada thing

If Virat wasn’t going to marry her, he shouldn’t have cleared her misunderstandings and let her believe that he cheated on her, he had nothing to lose

I think he did the right thing by clearing the misunderstanding. If he hasn’t then it would be like misleading her and her marriage to Samrat would be based on lies . He shouldn’t have given her Vaada to convince her to marry Samrat . He should have left the decision to her whether to marry or not knowing his decision to never marry her . 

Pakhi is also at fault for not understanding the Vaada completely. As per their deal , he would not love anyone provided she moved on with Samrat and accepted Samrat and the marriage  wholeheartedly  . Pakhi broke that deal on the day she decided to marry to stay close to Virat . Virat never meant EMA but Pakhi was leaning towards emotional affair . 

I think he did the right thing by clearing the misunderstanding. If he hasn’t then it would be like misleading her and her marriage to Samrat would be based on lies . He shouldn’t have given her Vaada to convince her to marry Samrat . He should have left the decision to her whether to marry or not knowing his decision to never marry her . 

Pakhi is also at fault for not understanding the Vaada completely. As per their deal , he would not love anyone provided she moved on with Samrat and accepted Samrat and the marriage  wholeheartedly  . Pakhi broke that deal on the day she decided to marry to stay close to Virat . Virat never meant EMA but Pakhi was leaning towards emotional affair . 

Pakhi is at fault for a lot of things, The woman has degraded herself so much that I don’t want her and myself to be in the same bracket of being a woman, such a pathetic character with no self respect

Her life would have been so much better if she had understood that the man asking her to marry her brother doesn’t love her

Anyway, I don’t hate her because her redemption for me is gaining enough self respect to leave the house and start her life again

Yes

He never meant it but when Sai asked him about Vaadas he goes “Mai apna har Vaada nibhata hun”, this was last week

The thing here is that he had feelings for her, he even said it after getting married to sai when Pakhi confronted him, He has moved on with Sai but that vaada changed two lives 

Pakhi knew about it so she is responsible for her decision but Samrat was kept in dark, It wasn’t Pakhi’s responsibility to think about Samrat, it was Virat’s responsibility as he claims to love his brother 

He is a good man or a bad man, I don’t really categorize people

I just wonder why none says anything to Virat?

As a brother Virat is responsible but he believed this decision would make his brother’s life happy  but isn’t it Pakhi’s responsibility as well  to think about the man she is marrying after Samrat and her taking scared vows of marriage. 

As a brother Virat is responsible but he believed this decision would make his brother’s life happy  but isn’t it Pakhi’s responsibility as well  to think about the man she is marrying after Samrat and her taking scared vows of marriage. 

I am a very selfish person and marriage as an institution is not sacred for me, its a social contract

The woman didn’t think about herself before marrying Samrat, how is she going to think about him? But Virat was doing this for his brother and it was the worst thing he could do to his brother 

Pakhi is at fault for a lot of things, The woman has degraded herself so much that I don’t want her and myself to be in the same bracket of being a woman, such a pathetic character with no self respect

Her life would have been so much better if she had understood that the man asking her to marry her brother doesn’t love her

Anyway, I don’t hate her because her redemption for me is gaining enough self respect to leave the house and start her life again

I agree . As a women , it’s embarrassing to see her run behind a man everytime forgetting her self respect when he has clearly told she means nothing to him .